mapes732 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question What is the best supplement to help you get cut?

I have been taking NO2 now since the beginning of August. I was at 203lbs with 19-20% body fat on a 6'1 frame. I am now at 194 with 11-12% BF. Back in 1999 and 2000, I played college football and was 212 at my peak and 6.9% BF (all natural, creatine and whey). I took almost 3 years off lifting because I couldn't find time in my schedule. Now I have been lifting consistantly for almost a year and it feels great. Does anyone know of a way to lose about 3-4% more BF? Anything that will help me? Does anyone know if SHREDDED or TIGHT by S.A.N., really does work? I eat my six meals a day and it is all healthy and the majority is my protein. If anyone out there can help me, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

XBrock LesnarX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XBrock LesnarX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XBrock LesnarX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XBrock LesnarX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XBrock LesnarX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XBrock LesnarX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XBrock LesnarX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XBrock LesnarX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XBrock LesnarX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XBrock LesnarX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XBrock LesnarX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up sup's to take

u could get some protein powder wich will add on lean muscle mass, and burn away the fat.. or maybe take a fat burner. there is lots to take that would help u out 4 sure. and drink lots and lots of water.
    SteVeN█♣█
    6"2
    Every one wants to be a bodyBuilder but dont dont wanna lift no heavy ass weight..

mapes732 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been taking Optimum Nutrition Hydro Whey. IT is supposed to be the highest in protein on the market and it surely is the best taking I've ever had! I drink two to three of those a day. Do you know what the best fat burner is? Thanks for the reply.

XBrock LesnarX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XBrock LesnarX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XBrock LesnarX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XBrock LesnarX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XBrock LesnarX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XBrock LesnarX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XBrock LesnarX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XBrock LesnarX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XBrock LesnarX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XBrock LesnarX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XBrock LesnarX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Fat Burners

either of these 2 arr wicked to take... 1.Zantrex-3
    or 2. Nxcare ReV Xp... u can get them on bodybuilding.com also good price's too.. and they both got good i have tried them worked good..
    SteVeN█♣█
    6"2
    Every one wants to be a bodyBuilder but dont dont wanna lift no heavy ass weight..

bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by XBrock LesnarX
    either of these 2 arr wicked to take... 1.Zantrex-3
    or 2. Nxcare ReV Xp... u can get them on bodybuilding.com also good price's too.. and they both got good i have tried them worked good..
    you could work on your diet and cut some carbs and fat, and add more protien so your burning more calories then your eating. and try doing some cardio after your workout. that would be the best way and its guaranteed to work better then any fat burner. but for energy wise i like ventaline dont know how it works for cutting fat though.. i only take about 1 serving a month.
    1 year out!

"The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become."

"If your out of breath, dizzy, feel like vomiting, can't remember your name, you are on the right road".

www.mindandmuscle.net