Tired of being human RedFiredSoul's Avatar
    RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Unhappy Feeling tired and like **** losing weight :(

I dont know what the **** has gone over me. I recently stopped accutane for about a week ago and i stopped cutting and started bulking (so i stopped diong running 5,6 times a week and replaced it with mountionbiking only 1 times a week) Anyways ive bin bulking for like 2 or 3 weeks now but for some sick reason im losing a lot of weight i cant say ive bin losing muscle cause i dont really see a difference but i feel way more tired and feel like i have to throw up during intense trainings which i didn,t have during cutting. I,m also losing weight like i was saying which makes no sense whatsoever because i,m bulking not cutting. I even weighed 5 lbs more at the end of my cutting period WTF IS GIONG ON?
    Love is real. Be with those who love you.

Bubuoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sounds like a negative nitrogen balance to me. You been skipping breakfast? You can admit it, we're all buds here.

eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000)
    mayb ur not gettin enough carbs? hence the tired/sick feeling. check over ur diet and look for any gaps. if the feeling continues for a while, i'd suggest going to ur gp. have u been working out for a prolonged period of time without a break? if so, take a week of.

got a gp?
    got ____?

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i heard reports that people coming off accutane sometimes lose weight for some reason. just make sure you're eating enough and lifting, the weight will come back

the_kid will become famous soon enough. (+50) the_kid will become famous soon enough. (+50) the_kid will become famous soon enough. (+50) the_kid will become famous soon enough. (+50) the_kid will become famous soon enough. (+50) the_kid will become famous soon enough. (+50) the_kid will become famous soon enough. (+50) the_kid will become famous soon enough. (+50) the_kid will become famous soon enough. (+50) the_kid will become famous soon enough. (+50) the_kid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RedFiredSoul
    Anyways ive bin bulking for like 2 or 3 weeks now but for some sick reason im losing a lot of weight i cant say ive bin losing muscle cause i dont really see a difference but i feel way more tired and feel like i have to throw up during intense trainings which i didn,t have during cutting.
    Sounds like overtraining to me. Are you losing strength as well? If so, take a week off and then see how you feel.

Tired of being human RedFiredSoul's Avatar
    RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well i have been working out for 8 months straight without even taking 1 week of rest. But i always did that and never had a problem with it. As for strength and muscles no they even increased. I think its probably the accutane thing since i heard someyone in this thread say its possible. I also think thats the reason i feeling a bit sick/tired because when i was still on accutane like 2 weeks ago i didn,t have these problems at all. And oh yea i would never skip breakfast.... I am afterall a bodybuilder..Thanks for the advice guys.
    Love is real. Be with those who love you.

..then I rocked the joint nail3r's Avatar
    nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Bubuoy
    we're all buds here.
    the buety of bodybuilding.com forums. You can come here and get life off your chest. You only receive the harsh treatment from the trolls as long as you look at the thread. not 24/7
    Sixteen year veteran of the misc, back after a 10-year hiatus.