Thread: protein farts

jaymode will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaymode will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaymode will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaymode will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaymode will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaymode will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaymode will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaymode will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaymode will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaymode will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaymode will become famous soon enough. (+50)

protein farts

Alright I have known about protein farts and got a few when taking ON Choclate Whey. Recently I switched up to Dymatize Elite Orange Dreamsicle and have constant farts. I don't mind the farts, but mind how bad they smell. They reek and are horrendous smelling, they could clear a room. Is there anything I can do?

Also is this happening because Dymatize has more Whey conentrate than ON does?

JBase2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I enjoy the smell of my farts ... but anyways ...

Try Beano?
    ---
    Age - 20 Weight - 195

protein_farts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) protein_farts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) protein_farts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) protein_farts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) protein_farts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up

Hey wassup....

Rep Points = Useless Karl Mal0wn3d's Avatar
    Karl Mal0wn3d has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Karl Mal0wn3d has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Karl Mal0wn3d has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Karl Mal0wn3d has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Karl Mal0wn3d has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Karl Mal0wn3d has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by protein_farts
    Hey wassup....
    HAHAAH that was great
    Depressed?

That's right. End it all. Nobody cares. It's just one less ****-eating bastard to worry about.

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Take some ginger root before your meals or shakes bro works well
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jaymode
    Alright I have known about protein farts and got a few when taking ON Choclate Whey. Recently I switched up to Dymatize Elite Orange Dreamsicle and have constant farts. I don't mind the farts, but mind how bad they smell. They reek and are horrendous smelling, they could clear a room. Is there anything I can do?

I take digestive enzymes before each meal. they help to break the food down and digest it before it enters your intestants. bloating and gassinesss are often due to eating too much carbohydrates, inability to digest milk products, or swallowing air when eating. the digestion and fermentation of leftover carbohydrates by bacteria is the major of intestinal gas. where bacteria then eats it and causes that horrible smell. so give them a try. also you get more gas from working out. the more you workout the less bloated you are and to not be bloated you have to fart. but the enzymes should help with the smell.

good luck. also try switching foods out of your diet.. try replacing whole wheat bread with brown rice or brown rice with whole wheat pasta.. stuff like that. i found that eating to much bread messes me up real bad.. and if i cycle brown rice and whole wheat pasta i dont have gas nearly as bad.
    1 year out!

"The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become."

"If your out of breath, dizzy, feel like vomiting, can't remember your name, you are on the right road".

www.mindandmuscle.net

armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by protein_farts
    Hey wassup....
    ask mr_farts right there, lol...

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jaymode

concentrate has whole lactalbumins in it... if you are sensitive to these proteins then it can give you gastrointestinal discomfort. Try switching to an isolate

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey Layne how about Milk protein isolate, I am lactose intolerent and I get a blend of MPI and whey concentrate for my between meals that I blend with oats would the MPI be having any affect on me. I get it from Dave it has like .05 lactose in it so there is barely any

Originally Posted by str8flexed
    concentrate has whole lactalbumins in it... if you are sensitive to these proteins then it can give you gastrointestinal discomfort. Try switching to an isolate
    @teamchampion

POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sixpack
    Hey Layne how about Milk protein isolate, I am lactose intolerent and I get a blend of MPI and whey concentrate for my between meals that I blend with oats would the MPI be having any affect on me. I get it from Dave it has like .05 lactose in it so there is barely any

if it is still giving your problems you probably either have a casein or lactalbumin allergy.

What do u suggest bro just sticking with an isolate then?
    @teamchampion

POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

when i switched to an isolate i had much less gas.

What do u suggest bro just sticking with an isolate then?

yup

by the way, I have an article coming out that is more comprehensive about indigestion and GI disorders and some strategies to treat them.

I look forward to reading it bro, damn I better start looking for a good tasting chocolate isolate then, i already take ginger root before hand etc I will start looking
    Thanks Layne and let me know if there is anything else I do bro I will try an isolate once I have never tried one
    Thanks
    @teamchampion

POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000)
    I look forward to reading it bro, damn I better start looking for a good tasting chocolate isolate then, i already take ginger root before hand etc I will start looking
    Thanks Layne and let me know if there is anything else I do bro I will try an isolate once I have never tried one
    Thanks
    Six, you still want my ****ty tasting cookies and cream?

LOL no bro I got some more Dymatize butter cream instead I am going to get an isolate next . I gotta find me a good tasting on preferably chocolate flavor
    @teamchampion

POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Thanks

well i've only tried a few isolates. My favorite was Primaforce's grape, but it does have a bit of an aftertaste... not as bad as any other fruit flavor i've ever tried though. And it sits very well on my stomach

Thanks bro I just hit ya with a PM l am looking forward to his watermelon coming out

Originally Posted by str8flexed
    well i've only tried a few isolates. My favorite was Primaforce's grape, but it does have a bit of an aftertaste... not as bad as any other fruit flavor i've ever tried though. And it sits very well on my stomach
    @teamchampion

POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sixpack,

Cytodyne's Cytopro chocolate flavor wasn't bad, last I tried it. The sister company to Cytodyne, *********, also makes a good tasting chocolate flavored isolate as well called Nitrowhey.

Perosnally, Nectar is a favorite of mine and I'd recommend it if you don't mind the fruit flavors. Plus, it's a bit cheaper too.
    The journey of 10,000 miles begins with the first step.

Learn to walk before you run.

Ya I am looking for a good chocolate or non -fruity type flavor, all-the -whey .com is also a good price for there isolate
    @teamchampion

POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ya I am looking for a good chocolate or non -fruity type flavor, all-the -whey .com is also a good price for there isolate
    Wow! There prices are very good!

Thanks, man.
    The journey of 10,000 miles begins with the first step.

Learn to walk before you run.