booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Hammer Strength Squat Machine

There's a Hammer Strength Squat Machine at the Maryland Surplus Center in Jessup, MD. $150 bucks. Little dirty. White with Red Pads.

http://www.dgs.maryland.gov/Faciliti...bridge_Rd.html

Here's a link to what it looks like.

http://tomkelso.com/db5/00467/tomkel...SQUAT-01CO.jpg

MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looks super big... Too big for my house.
    Matt Weik, BS, CSCS, CPT, CSN
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by booger_dee View Post
    There's a Hammer Strength Squat Machine at the Maryland Surplus Center in Jessup, MD. $150 bucks. Little dirty. White with Red Pads.

http://www.dgs.maryland.gov/Faciliti...bridge_Rd.html

Here's a link to what it looks like.

http://tomkelso.com/db5/00467/tomkel...SQUAT-01CO.jpg
    I have seen one of these machines before. It has to be the craziest contraption I have ever seen.The thing is just huge. Additionally Who would design a leg machine that you have to climb up into. I have to admit that when I saw this machine I had to try just out of sheer morbid curiosity. It actually felt ok. However climbing back out of it when you legs feel like rubber after a set is not a good thing.

C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    $150?!?!? That's an H-Squat, they cost over $4000 new. They're BIG, I don't think they'd work in a room with anything less than a 12' ceiling.

KMan81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KMan81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KMan81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KMan81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KMan81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KMan81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KMan81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KMan81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KMan81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KMan81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KMan81 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Are you asking about the unit or is this just a blatant ad?

C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    He's hardly posting it for his own benefit considering it's selling for over 95% off retail price. Anyone with the room for it could buy it and sell it for a huge profit.

TANK25 is just really nice. (+1000) TANK25 is just really nice. (+1000) TANK25 is just really nice. (+1000) TANK25 is just really nice. (+1000) TANK25 is just really nice. (+1000) TANK25 is just really nice. (+1000) TANK25 is just really nice. (+1000) TANK25 is just really nice. (+1000) TANK25 is just really nice. (+1000) TANK25 is just really nice. (+1000) TANK25 is just really nice. (+1000)
    That would be great if you were a gym owner,but that is way to big for most home gyms.

booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by KMan81 View Post
    Are you asking about the unit or is this just a blatant ad?
    I was going to buy it and just take the parts off it that I wanted. Pads, etc., and just leave the rest there. The thing was a monster. But they wouldn't go for that.

Thought someone else might want it. I figure it's going to sit there for a long time. Every so often they do an inventory there. When they do everythings 50% off.

I checked HS's site and the H-Squat isn't listed anymore. I've never used one but I've always read good things about them. Biggest negative is obviously its size (and cost if bought brand new). There's no way it would fit in anyone's home gym unless their gym was in a separate building like a pole barn.

For $150 that's probably the best fitness bargain I've ever seen.

BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    LOL! Buy that beast. $150 is a retarded steal if its even heavily used and beat up condition which is highly unlikely. You will need 9 foot ceilings to be able to use it though in your own house. Thats most likely going to be a "garage" piece. $150 though? I'd hit it............
    Last edited by BusyDizzyIzzy; 07-06-2007 at 11:22 AM.

reller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    that is cheap but it is huge i would buy it if i had the room or just buy it and sell it to a gym. i've never seen one before thanks for the post.

HS Squat is still sitting there.

They got a Pacific Fitness unit in without the weight stack. I paid $50 bucks for it. Took all the parts off. Dozen pulleys, bushings, bearings, lots of pads, cables, 2 cams, and misc hardware. I'll cut the usable frame parts up and scrap the rest.

While taking this Pacific Fitness Del Mar unit apart I came across a UPC tag. "Maryland Governors Mansion". Guess he got tired of it. Somewhere between there and the Maryland Surplus Center someone understood the value of the stack and guide rods. Mysteriously disappeared.