Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

New Music Section! What Are Your Fav Bands?

Thanks to goth666 for the idea. Have fun!

My favorite bands right now:

1. Tool
    2. Smashing Pumpkins
    3. Incubus
    4. NIN
    5. Lifehouse
    6. Live

Currently listening to:

1. The new "The Used" CD.
    2. The new Chevelle CD.

Thanks!
    Ryan DeLuca
    Bodybuilding.com

guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Desert Island Discs: (Top 10 if stranded on an island...)

Radiohead-OK Computer
    Black Sabbath-Vol.4
    The Who-Live at Leeds
    The Beatles-Revolver
    Smashing Pumpkins-Siamese Dream
    The Tragically Hip-Road Apples
    Robyn Trower-Bridge of Sighs
    Pink Floyd-Meddle
    Jeff Beck Group-Truth
    Big Sugar-Hit and Run

Discuss
    Orthodox Atheist.
    Concealed Hatred Is Cowardice - Henry Rollins.
    "I will not attack your doctrines nor your creeds if they accord liberty to me. If they hold thought to be dangerous - if they aver that doubt is a crime, then I attack them one and all, because they enslave the minds of men." -The Ghosts, 1877

goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by admin
    Thanks to goth666 for the idea. Have fun!

My favorite bands right now:

1. Tool
    2. Smashing Pumpkins
    3. Incubus
    4. NIN
    5. Lifehouse
    6. Live

Currently listening to:

1. The new "The Used" CD.
    2. The new Chevelle CD.

Thanks!
    Ryan DeLuca
    Bodybuilding.com
    thank u very much bro.

Cure_me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cure_me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cure_me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cure_me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cure_me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cure_me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cure_me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cure_me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cure_me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cure_me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cure_me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

My top ten as of recently:

The Cure - Disintegration
    The Cure - Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me
    Goo Goo Dolls - A Boy Named...
    Goo Goo Dolls - Superstar Carwash
    The Red Hot Chili Peppers - One Hot Minute
    Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream (BUMP!!)
    Rancid - Out Come the Wolves
    Bjork - Homogenic
    U2 - the Joshua Tree
    Korn - Self Titled

ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

If I had to narrow it down to 10 bands... Here's what my top 10 would look like in no particular order:

E-Town Concrete
    Iron Maiden
    Beach Boys
    Beastie Boys
    Queensryche
    The Temptations
    The Beatles
    Black Sabbath
    Poison
    Neil Diamond

Cure_me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cure_me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cure_me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cure_me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cure_me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cure_me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cure_me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cure_me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cure_me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cure_me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cure_me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What are you favorite Iron Maiden albums?? I'm fond of the selftitled with Paul (was that his name?) on vocals, and the fear of the dark album. Only Queensryche I own is Operation Mind Crime. I like that one a lot.

Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

My top ten albums list for this moment, in no particular order:

1. Amon Amarth - Fate of Norns
    2. Emperor - Anthems to the Welking at Dusk
    3. Darkthrone - Transilvanian Hunger
    4. Opeth - My Arms Your Hearse
    5. Opeth - Blackwater Park
    6. Nevermore - Dead Heart in a Dead World
    7. Dark Tranquility - Gallery
    8. Dark Tranquility - Projector
    9. Extol - Undecieved
    10. Children of Bodom - Hatebreeder

Great idea to create a seperate music forum
    Economic Left/Right: 7.75
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 7.08

----------------------------------------------
    "And I gave that guy directions even though I didnt know the way because thats the kind of guy I am this week"
    ~ Homer Simpson.

ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cure_me
    What are you favorite Iron Maiden albums?? I'm fond of the selftitled with Paul (was that his name?) on vocals, and the fear of the dark album. Only Queensryche I own is Operation Mind Crime. I like that one a lot.
    My favorite Maiden album is Live after Death...(more so b/c of sentimental value), also love the "theme" album Seventh Son of a Seventh Son...their earlier stuff w/ Paul Dianno is great too...I have just about every Maiden album out there.

NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Favorite bands? Lets see...

Top 3 would be

1. Iron Maiden
    2. KISS
    3. Judas Priest

The others on my list are
    Ozzy Osbourne
    Black Sabbath
    Dio
    Frehley's Comet
    Vinnie Vincent Invasion
    Slaughter
    Fozzy
    Blaze
    Gamma Ray
    Hammerfall
    Megadeth
    Testament
    Quiet Riot
    Twisted Sister
    Poison
    Warrant
    Ratt
    Alice Cooper
    Guns n Roses
    Motorhead
    Motley Crue
    KoRn
    ACDC
    Armored Saint
    Bruce Dickenson
    Skid Row
    Winger

Oh and we must not forget Weird Al Yankovic

Hmmm... I think thats enough for now
    So close to 10k, green is my favorite color nom saiyan?

CheekyKunt Crew
    92Brah

NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Cure_me
    If I had to pick my top 5... **** it 7 lol, not including live albums, I would pick in no paticular order

Killers, Seventh Son, Powerslave, Dance of Death, Iron Maiden, Brave New World, Fear of the Dark
    So close to 10k, green is my favorite color nom saiyan?

CheekyKunt Crew
    92Brah

resident music snob jimjoneskoolaid's Avatar
    jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I cant make a top ten list, so here is my playlist for the next few hours
    behemoth- demigod
    marduk -plague angel ( its better than all their previous albums)
    mayhem -deathcrush
    integrity- to die for
    integrity-humanity is the devil
    dillinger escape plan- miss machine
    1349 - liberation
    iron maiden- dance of death
    jawbreaker- 24 hour revenge therapy
    AMERICAN INFIDEL.

ID/Ego Battle Arena Iron Draggin's Avatar
    Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1. Cure
    2. Gravity Kills
    3. Ministry
    4. U2
    5. Lords of Acid
    6. Metallica
    7. NIN
    8. Charlie Daniels Band
    9. Ozzy Osbourne/Black Sabbath circa 70's
    10.Prodigy- Crystal Method - Paul Oakenfold - White Zombie - Rammstien - MLWTTKC - Leonard Cohen - Alice Deejay - Skinny Puppy - Hank Williams Jr - Primus....

Thats ten right? Wow I could add a bunch more, too bad about the limit.

Not in any particular order....

BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Favorite Bands, in no particular order:

Metallica
    Black Sabbath/Ozzy Osbourne
    Zakk Wylde's Black Label Society
    Pantera
    Iron Maiden
    Led Zeppelin
    All of Clapton's bands (Except the Yardbirds)
    Guns N' Roses/Velvet Revolver (Same Band minus Axl)
    Jimi Hendrix
    Stevie Ray Vaughan
    Steve Vai
    Joe Satriani
    Yngwie Malmsteen
    Van Halen
    Allman Brothers Band
    some Megadeth

MotoGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Favs of mine:

Front 242
    Ministry
    Skinny Puppy
    Lords of Acid
    My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult
    Nine Inch Nails
    KMFDM
    The Cure
    Depeche Mode
    Robbie Williams

and countless others.

jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimjoneskoolaid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MotoGirl
    Favs of mine:

throws the goat
    AMERICAN INFIDEL.

deserteagle50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deserteagle50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deserteagle50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deserteagle50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deserteagle50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deserteagle50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deserteagle50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deserteagle50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deserteagle50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deserteagle50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deserteagle50 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Fav band of all time - Nirvana

Others i like:

Metallica
    Green Day
    Rammstein
    NIN
    Tool
    A perfect Circle

\m/ -_- \m/

BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How can you group Metallica and Green Day together? I know this is favorite bands and it's all personal, but they're so different. Green Day is all of that strumming 3 chords bull**** Teen music.

Originally Posted by BigZeke
    How can you group Metallica and Green Day together? I know this is favorite bands and it's all personal, but they're so different. Green Day is all of that strumming 3 chords bull**** Teen music.
    Hey now. You said yourself that it's all personal. Meaning personal choice, right? Ya think Robbie Williams goes with any of my favs listed? Methinknot. I held back from listing Sade, that silly Mozart dude, and others. But that doesn't mean I can't enjoy their music.

To each his/her own. That's what this thread is about, isn't it?

Originally Posted by BigZeke
    I love green day. " dry ice " is one of the best songs ever recorded. 90% of what I listen to would be classified as metal or hardcore but no one listens to that constantly I also like a bunch of art *** bands like q and not u, neutral milk hotel, the smiths- mainly pretentious eurotrash stuff but I like it every bit as much as the harder stuff. One of the reasons I like music so much is because of its ability to perpetuate or stop you from feeling one particular emotion- sad songs allow you to commiserate= aggresive music allows you to energize yourself and focus, upbeat pop punk like green day can put you in a good mood if you were not in that frame of mind beforehand, anyway there is no reason to list music of only one genre
    AMERICAN INFIDEL.

redneckbandit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redneckbandit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redneckbandit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redneckbandit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redneckbandit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redneckbandit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redneckbandit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redneckbandit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redneckbandit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redneckbandit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redneckbandit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ac/dc
    lynard skynard
    van halen
    zz top
    thats just the old stuff.the only real new stuff i listen 2 is country

Mr Cheese is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Cheese is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Cheese is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Cheese is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Cheese is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Cheese is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Cheese is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Cheese is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Cheese is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Cheese is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Cheese is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    fav bands:

tool
    a perfect circle
    metallica
    killswitch engage
    lamb of god
    nightwish
    disturbed
    ill nino

pearldrummer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearldrummer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearldrummer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearldrummer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearldrummer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearldrummer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearldrummer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearldrummer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearldrummer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearldrummer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearldrummer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    my top 10:

lamb of god
    children of bodom
    hateplow
    amon amarth
    slayer
    pantera
    metallica

and

ac/dc
    guns n roses
    pink floyd
    ''You can either feel the pain of discipline or feel the pain of regret. The choice is yours.'' - Jim Rohn

-US ARMY-

ID/Ego Battle Arena Iron Draggin's Avatar
    Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Favs of mine:

Front 242
    Ministry
    Skinny Puppy
    Lords of Acid
    Nine Inch Nails
    KMFDM
    The Cure
    Depeche Mode
    Robbie Williams

and countless others.

Oh Oh I forgot KMFDM!

Good taste girl.

I'd like to add Suicidal Tendencies, Gwar, King Missile, the Psychedelic Furs, David Bowie, Queensryche...

Talking

Damn, there's tons of metalheads on the boards

Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jimjoneskoolaid
    I cant make a top ten list, so here is my playlist for the next few hours
    behemoth- demigod
    marduk -plague angel ( its better than all their previous albums)
    mayhem -deathcrush
    integrity- to die for
    integrity-humanity is the devil
    dillinger escape plan- miss machine
    1349 - liberation
    iron maiden- dance of death
    jawbreaker- 24 hour revenge therapy
    Nice list.

Mayhem is amazing. Funeral Fog is one of the best black metal songs out there (IMO), if you didn't hear it yet, get it.
    Also, the band's bio/history is hilarious
    Economic Left/Right: 7.75
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 7.08

----------------------------------------------
    "And I gave that guy directions even though I didnt know the way because thats the kind of guy I am this week"
    ~ Homer Simpson.

ComfortEagle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ComfortEagle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ComfortEagle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ComfortEagle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ComfortEagle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ComfortEagle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ComfortEagle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ComfortEagle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ComfortEagle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ComfortEagle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ComfortEagle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can't really order them...

Dire Straits, Metallica, Rammstein, A3, Counting Crows, Collective Soul, Sevendust, Cake, NIN, Third Eye Blind

What's in my cd player:
    Home: Third Eye Blind - Out of the Vein
    Car: Filter - Title of Record (forgot how badass this cd was)

Originally Posted by Iron Draggin
    Oh Oh I forgot KMFDM!

Good taste girl.

I'd like to add Suicidal Tendencies, Gwar, King Missile, the Psychedelic Furs, David Bowie, Queensryche...
    And I can't believe I forgot The Smiths! So many good bands, so little time!

And I can't believe I forgot The Smiths! So many good bands, so little time!
    Bump, The Smiths are awesome!

Originally Posted by Skrape
    Nice list.

Mayhem is amazing. Funeral Fog is one of the best black metal songs out there (IMO), if you didn't hear it yet, get it.
    Also, the band's bio/history is hilarious
    yeah my favorite chapters in lords of chaos are the ones explaining the story behind mayhems illustrious past
    AMERICAN INFIDEL.

gluon999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gluon999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gluon999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gluon999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Led Zeppelin (probably the best old school band ever), Pink Floyd, Yardbirds, The Who.

Among the 90s and recent bands: Nirvana, Metallica, Chilli Peppers, Alice in Chains, Foo Fighters, etc.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat. "
    T.R.