Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    chiseled_ali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Cool Girls DONT dig huge bodies!

i just wonder reading these forums.........how desperate people are!
    i am 19 and training for 2 yrs.......180 POUNDs @ 12 bf 5'11 but i don't even want to get as big as some people want to get here......they are insane
    you guys really think huge bodies like 'pros' attract girls?

hahahaha........giveme a break.....!

i think it works the opposite........you won't believe me so just for example arnold, stallone or van damme never ever make it to the sexiest people in ANY voting ever!

its rather tom cruise, brad pitt, timberlake, colin farrel, ashtun kucther, benjamin brat, brosnan.

huh?...........they don't have 18+ arms do they?.....but girls dig them like hell!

offcourse they will be exeptions. some girls may like huge bodies just like some guys like fat women.......does that mean fat women are sexier......i don't think so.
    so whats up with you guys.......its ok if you train for yourself but training for sexual attraction......... huge bodies isn't the way to go

D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    THANK YOU CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!

Surf these forums more, use that little search function, and you'll realize that this is discussed over and over and over.

D.I.

violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    girls may not like big muscles, but guys do.............. jk

It's for yourself too.

plus, for those of us who don't look like brad pitt, big muscles will get you more confidence which will in turn get you girls. this topic has been argued about over and over......
    Short black leather skirts, stomach tattoo, glitter panties, sexy belt...had to have you...

armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Cool

Guys love muscle, women don't care...

timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well considering very few people have the genetics to get to pro size it's not even an issue really.

MindBlowin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindBlowin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindBlowin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindBlowin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindBlowin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindBlowin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindBlowin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindBlowin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindBlowin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindBlowin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindBlowin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by chiseled_ali
    i am 19 and training for 2 yrs.......180 POUNDs @ 12 bf 5'11 but i don't even want to get as big as some people want to get here......they are insane

i think it works the opposite........you won't believe me so just for example arnold, stallone or van damme never ever make it to the sexiest people in ANY voting ever!

its rather tom cruise, brad pitt, timberlake, colin farrel, ashtun kucther, benjamin brat, brosnan.

huh?...........they don't have 18+ arms do they?.....but girls dig them like hell!

offcourse they will be exeptions. some girls may like huge bodies just like some guys like fat women.......does that mean fat women are sexier......i don't think so.
    so whats up with you guys.......its ok if you train for yourself but training for sexual attraction......... huge bodies isn't the way to go
    Who cares??? This is a forum for bodybuilders. If you don't agree with it, go find a forum for "prettyboys" and have at it.

Location: But the time has come when all good things shall pass.
    Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Cool

another pointless thread.
    - "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog."
    - "What the mind can conceive, the body can achieve"
    - "Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated."
    - "That which will not kill you will only make you stronger!."
    - "Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but nobody wanna lift no heavy-ass weight."
    - "Shortcuts are for pussies. You need to work your ass off."

JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

if you need help losing weight, go to the nutrition section...
    Train
    Eat
    Sleep

DC style

"If you always do what you always done, you will always get what you always got".

jimlifts346 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimlifts346 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimlifts346 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimlifts346 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimlifts346 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimlifts346 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimlifts346 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    in my personal opinion i think a woman likes a medium built man not a steroid swellwed up freak nor a coat rack.

VeryLean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    True. This is a bodybuilding forum, so if you are after something else go somewhere else. Personally, i'm not ever going to be a pro bodybuilder. But these forums contain alot of information relative to general fitness aswell as bodybuilding. I do work out, bu only plan on getting about 170lb at about 8-9% BF. People that go to gym do it because they like it, and it gives people self confidence when they are happy with their appearence. Just because we work out doesn't mean we all want to be like Ronnie Coleman..

sheepmullet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Umm, dude, women are not attracted to huge freaks but they are attracted to muscly guys. Also buddy have you looked at the chicks who have been voted sexiest women? ****, i think half of them are rather ****ing plain, so maybe women think the same about people voted as the sexiest men.

surfer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surfer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surfer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surfer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surfer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surfer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surfer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surfer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surfer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surfer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surfer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    it seems to me u envy these guys who are often voted the sexiest? u enjoy reading those redicilous magazines?
    george bush dont surf

Internet Tough Guy MrDreamWeaver's Avatar
    MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My E-Penis weighs 9 pounds.

Women are attracted to that.
    Post of the year:
    Originally Posted by D-Guy
    I have a guy at my gym that likes to take a 30-60 minute nap before he works out. He grabs a padded matt from the ab area and rolls it up and just falls asleep in the corner of the gym. It's really funny to see.

Post of the year2:
    Originally Posted by X tupac X
    I CALLED bodybuilding.com to ask them to remove a post I had made earlier...

MysticNZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MysticNZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MysticNZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    cocky chiqs don't attrack men either.

sacked out evo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

You're a ***.

Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Arnold, featured in Playboy 1975, declared sexiest man alive....

Now shut up, we all know it's not the body that attracts women (although some are turned on by a muscular body), it is the personality, you might want to work on the latter because the way you present yourself here shows you're really frustrated with your own body......
    Attached Images
    --- Ron Paul 2008!!! ---

Go 'BOOM', like you're saying, "Take a look at this hunk a man."

"That's the ultimate power -- your vocabulary. How you communicate. Study vocabulary. The more words you have, the better you can communicate, and the quicker you can put someone away."

Real men are not available. They are climbing mountains. They are swimming across rivers. What are YOU doing? Browsing a goddamn forum?!?!?!?!!

MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Ironager
    Arnold, featured in Playboy 1975, declared sexiest man alive....

Now shut up, we all know it's not the body that attracts women (although some are turned on by a muscular body), it is the personality, you might want to work on the latter because the way you present yourself here shows you're really frustrated with your own body......
    ownnnnned.
    My journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5662511

ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's too obvious that women LIKE muscle built guys! But when I say muscle built guys, I'm not refering to those who are pros, take steroids and compete. I'm refering to the regular muscular built guy, with low bf and good muscle definition (especially pecs, abs and biceps).

It's stupid to think women don't like these guys! It's like saying men aren't attracted to firm round (not fat) asses in women! (ridiculous)

Predatawr Predatawr Predatawr Predatawr Predatawr Predatawr Predatawr Predatawr Predatawr Predatawr Predatawr
    My gf gets wet at the idea of me getting bigger...

Natbornthrilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Ok yeah your right. If I am not mistaken Shawn Ray went out with Ally Landry. Vin Deisel and the Rock couldn't get a chick if they tried and King Kamali has one of the hottest fitness chicks around. Your right big guys have no game.

ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Predatawr
    My gf gets wet at the idea of me getting bigger...
    LOOL

Registered User NorwegianBadass's Avatar
    NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000)

No we don't!

WOMEN like it

CluelessAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) CluelessAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) CluelessAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) CluelessAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) CluelessAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) CluelessAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) CluelessAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) CluelessAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) CluelessAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) CluelessAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) CluelessAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You gotta look for the girl that likes you for who you are not what you look like.

Swole4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swole4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swole4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swole4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swole4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swole4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swole4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swole4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swole4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swole4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swole4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Van Damme and Stallone. God damn man good examples. Two ugly ****ers. Girls love Vin Diesel, LL Cool J, 50 Cent. Those guys are pretty big. Most overly large people have disgusting faces. This plays a very large role. Lee Priest, Jay Cutler, King Komale, among many others, are some of the ugliest people Ive ever seen.

THanks for bringing up this twice a day point tho. It never ever gets old man, keep at it.

Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No.

Some girls don't like big guys.

However, some girls don't like little guys.

You see it's a personal preference and not all women think the same way. My wife, for instance, complains if i get under 225 lbs. She thinks Batista and other huge guys are hot as hell.

Don't try to make the rest of us give up on the bodies we like to have just because you have personal image issues.

jay-p has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

its really down to personal preference, very few of us have the genetics to be a pro, and we all want different things from our body. For me i really like the bulked gymnast look and as i do a lot of martial arts i want to retain my mobility for that and my jumping kicks! just me 2 cents.

JP
    Stats:
    Height 5'10
    Weight 151 pounds
    Deadlifts: 242 pounds for 3 reps.

Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well, this is a body building forum. Doesn't mean you have to be huge! You can build your body to look like any of those guys (Brad Pitt is pretty fit). Personally, I have deffinately found that girls are attracted to guys who arn't BIG big. Nor are they attracted to skiny guys (usually, unless they are natually really good looking). They like guys who are well in shape, and a medium size. It really helps to have good genetics, because having great shape in chest/arms/legs without being HUGE always helps. Too bad not everyone can have genetics like me .

But I've been bodybuilding for 2 years now. I started in the first place to get the confidence to talk to girls, and girls are still my #1 reason to bodybuild (sorry guys, that's just me, no need to bash). After a long cutting phase, and a fairly significant redection in size, I've been getting a ridiculous amount of attention from girls. I hooked up with one of the hottest girls I've ever seen in my life. So now I don't know whether to bulk or continue to maintain what I got now. I just don't want life to get any worse!

Biriba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Biriba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Biriba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Biriba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Biriba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Biriba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Biriba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Biriba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Biriba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Biriba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Biriba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

as said before there are girls that like every type of guy, so with whatever body you have if you are confident you can get girls, the difference between "you and your pussy mates that dont squat" and me and my mates with 18+ inch guns is that when i am walking somewhere with my girl and i see some pansy like you coming in my way, its gonne be be pansy guy that gonna get out of the ****ing way to let me pass, not the other way around.
    MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON THE IRON... CAUSE I SURE WONT!!!!!!

Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azzazzin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Biriba
    as said before there are girls that like every type of guy, so with whatever body you have if you are confident you can get girls, the difference between "you and your pussy mates that dont squat" and me and my mates with 18+ inch guns is that when i am walking somewhere with my girl and i see some pansy like you coming in my way, its gonne be be pansy guy that gonna get out of the ****ing way to let me pass, not the other way around.
    LOL

True.

marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In a nation where 66% of the citizens are overweight I don't think you should be concerned about how attractive muscles are

(I live in the US also just stating the truth :P)