vernon hughes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

BSN CELL MASS - Ingredients SUCK!

Why is everyone so excited about this product?
    All it is is creatine ethyl ester malate (3 g) and glutamine akg (2 g).
    There are MUCH better volumizers out there.

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by vernon hughes
    such as??????
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You must not know CEE if your saying it, you don't need 10g's like creatine mono, people are getting great gains on cee with 3-6g's daily
    Chicks dig big calves

vincentvaughn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bigpump23
    You must not know CEE if your saying it, you don't need 10g's like creatine mono, people are getting great gains on cee with 3-6g's daily
    No-XLODE and NOZ SUPERCHARGED are both much better

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by vincentvaughn
    I think ppl should refrain from saying what is better than Cell Mass since it is not out, but the ones who have or trying an creatine ester ethyl product can comment on it
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by zachattack43
    I think ppl should refrain from saying what is better than Cell Mass since it is not out, but the ones who have or trying an creatine ester ethyl product can comment on it

exactly this guy can say what he wants he doesn't have to use it, I don't see the point in bashing it before it comes out? people like him make this board bad
    Chicks dig big calves

Registered User Vinnie Bobarino's Avatar
    Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Creatine and Glutamine, now there is a concep. LOL!

KrNPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrNPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrNPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrNPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrNPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrNPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrNPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrNPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrNPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrNPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    they are both new compounds and are designed to work much better than its original form. in other words, CEE Malate and Glutamine AKG are not your average creatine and glutamine. as to how well it works, you're just gonna have to wait until it comes out.

BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What the hell are you talking about? Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate is a new compound which any company has yet to release, so you have no idea how good it is. The reason it has so much hype is cuz when regular creatine malate was released, people (especially non-responders) got great results with it. Now we have the wonderful compound creatine ethyl ester, so ofcourse people are going to highly anticipate a creatine ethyl ester malate compound. Whether it will be good or not, who knows, but I'm certainly willing to give it a try.

Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have tried CEE and saw no difference from the gains I got from regular monohydrate.
    Rep system sucks, we all agree, the only ones who really use it are idiots who think it makes a difference

Originally Posted by Rippd
    I have tried CEE and saw no difference from the gains I got from regular monohydrate.
    we dont wanna know "saw" we wanna know difference in what you saw on paper of your measurements between your before/after with mono and before/after with CEE

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Exactly

we dont wanna know "saw" we wanna know difference in what you saw on paper of your measurements between your before/after with mono and before/after with CEE
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I got the same type of strength gains and fullness that I get when I am on mono. I had not taken any creatine for 4 months prior to trying CEE so it was a clean test.
    Rep system sucks, we all agree, the only ones who really use it are idiots who think it makes a difference

I got the same type of strength gains and fullness that I get when I am on mono. I had not taken any creatine for 4 months prior to trying CEE so it was a clean test.
    and what about size gains?

warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by vincentvaughn
    go try CEX from VPX and come back and then try sayin this statement
    "It's not that i'm that smart, it's just i picked a profession where everybody is stupid" Patrick Arnold

"Yes I Get That Your Balls Might Shrink While On It...but Last Time I Checked I Didnt Fuxk With My Balls Its The Shaft You Use Isnt It? And It Dosent Shrink...." Pro Lee Priest

and what about size gains?
    No difference from what I got from mono. It honestly felt and performed just like mono. When I am done I am going to go back to mono. For the price it's still the best.

warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000)

Wink

No difference from what I got from mono. It honestly felt and performed just like mono. When I am done I am going to go back to mono. For the price it's still the best.

well too bad u couldnt have experienced what CEE is really like.
    "It's not that i'm that smart, it's just i picked a profession where everybody is stupid" Patrick Arnold

"Yes I Get That Your Balls Might Shrink While On It...but Last Time I Checked I Didnt Fuxk With My Balls Its The Shaft You Use Isnt It? And It Dosent Shrink...." Pro Lee Priest

kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    such as??????
    holy **** man ,your at san marcus?! im at uta
    ------------------------------
    Siam Star Muay Thai
    NDBJJ

kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by warriors
    well too bad u couldnt have experienced what CEE is really like.
    it has the same exact effect, all it is, is a different transport. mono is less effective, just take more, its still cheaper, and exactly as effective
    Siam Star Muay Thai
    NDBJJ

Originally Posted by kbickham
    holy **** man ,your at san marcus?! im at uta
    yea if you are in the area we should try to top each other in the weight room then party

it has the same exact effect, all it is, is a different transport. mono is less effective, just take more, its still cheaper, and exactly as effective
    helps to have ALA/R-ALA with dextrose

Well u stick to ur mono and i will stick to my CEX. As long as CEE is around i will never be goin back to mono or a cell volumizer such as v12 or swole.

Originally Posted by HeartBraykKid
    What the hell are you talking about? Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate is a new compound which any company has yet to release, so you have no idea how good it is. The reason it has so much hype is cuz when regular creatine malate was released, people (especially non-responders) got great results with it. Now we have the wonderful compound creatine ethyl ester, so ofcourse people are going to highly anticipate a creatine ethyl ester malate compound. Whether it will be good or not, who knows, but I'm certainly willing to give it a try.

bump, rep points for you this is the same thing I tell people, when creatine malate came out it worked wonders and when CEE came out people loved the results, so putting 2 and 2 together this has to be good
    Chicks dig big calves

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Point blank wait until it comes out , test it then give your opinion on it, until then u cannot judge it
    @teamchampion

POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

BOMARKSF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BOMARKSF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BOMARKSF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BOMARKSF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

When does a good thing become a better thing?

I have recently been using ALR's Cr2, which is a creatine ethyl ester. Not sure what the difference is between an ethyl and a methyl ester. Does anyone know? Anyhow, haven't really noticed any difference between the original creatine mono and the new fancy stuff. Creatine is a great supplement to any serious bodybuilder, in any form. Problem is that the supplement market is a multi-million dollar industry and regular creatine was just too cheap. The companies that make this stuff know that we will pay almost anything that promises improved results. So, you take a basic substance and slap some glitter on it and charge two or three times as much. Genius! Will I try Cell Mass when it is available? You bet your ass!

Originally Posted by Sixpack
    Point blank wait until it comes out , test it then give your opinion on it, until then u cannot judge it
    By the same token you should not hype it either until you have tried it.

I agree but I am not hypeing it I have had great results with CEE thats it

By the same token you should not hype it either until you have tried it.
    @teamchampion

POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"