Thread: Can it be true?

MATT2388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MATT2388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MATT2388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MATT2388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MATT2388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MATT2388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MATT2388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MATT2388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MATT2388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MATT2388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MATT2388 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Can it be true?

Anyone know why?

My maintenance is 2500 calories a day (checked), and im eating under 1900 calories a day, i measured everything, except for the whole chickens you get from "ASDA", now i dont eat the skin just the chicken but its still kinda greasy so is that fat im taking in. I eat a little less then i should just incase it is, anyone got any nutritional value on these whole roasted chickens would be much appreciated

Over the last 3 months i have gone from 161 to 163 with water weight, steadily to 171, i look a LOT leaner then i was but i have gained weight, now obviously you cant gain muscle or fat on a calorie defect so what the hell is happening?

Carb-up Days - 2000-2400 calories 2 times a week
    Low Carb Days - 1600-1900 calories

Any Info, or if its happening to you please comment.

I am ALWAYS hungry even on Carb-Ups which means my metabolism is not shot or in stavation mode. I eat around 8 meals a day. Even though im only 18 i do take it seriously.

Any Info, or if its happening to you please comment.
    Last edited by MATT2388; 07-18-2007 at 09:28 AM.
    To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best day and night to make you like everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting.

kevinhnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevinhnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevinhnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevinhnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevinhnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevinhnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevinhnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevinhnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevinhnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevinhnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevinhnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm guessing its because you are 18 and probably chock full of testosterone at that age, which preferentially preserves your muscle, as you might know.

I'm also guessing that somehow you are getting more calories in your diet than you are counting. Unless strictly measured and weighed, most people underestimate the number of calories they are eating. Since you only didn't measure the chickens, perhaps thats where you got your extra muscle building calories.

In any event, don't complain! I'd love to be able to bulk up while cutting like that!

thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The muscle gain is probably in large part due to your age and the hormones that your body is pumping out.

The starving all the time is just a typical teenager. Having been there, seen it first hand, and also seen it as an adult...teenagers eat a LOT.

Be thankful for the gains, and keep on pumping...your body will thank you in later years when you have a good base to build on through your 20's and 30's.
    "The question is not how far. The question is, do you possess the constitution, the depth of faith, to go as far as is needed?" - Il Duce, Boondock Saints