DexDexter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Markus Rühl 2 weeks before the Mr Olympia

Check it out!

Greets from Germany.....
    Last edited by DexDexter; 10-25-2004 at 05:34 AM.

LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wow he's looking good..

DexDexter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Posing Video 17.10.2004

Here you can download it http://www.bbszene.de/text.php4?id=674

56MB zip and you need Windows Mediaplayer

I saw it live! He´s a Monster!

LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ruhl! Ruhl! Ruhl!
    In 1945, Adolf Hilter died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied, "I am responsible for the massacre of millions" Satan said, "well done, sit to the right of my throne." In 1953, Joseph Stalin died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied "I killed millions to stay in power" Satan said "good, sit to my left" 2010, Ronnie James Dio died and went to Hell, Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" Dio replied, "Bitch, get the fuk off my throne!"

AKA The Gingerbread Man MR.RAMSEY's Avatar
    MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Another one of those guys whos been long over-looked when it comes to that "True Freak Of Nature" award!!!
    He's pretty unbelievable...

IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Pro Bob Chick's Avatar
    Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    they're not saying BOOOOOOOO.....

they're saying RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHL....!!!!!!
    Bob Cicherillo - IFBB Pro Bodybuilder
    IFBB Athletes rep

LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Pro Bob Chick
    they're not saying BOOOOOOOO.....

they're saying RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHL....!!!!!!
    Bob....are you a simpsons fan?
    In 1945, Adolf Hilter died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied, "I am responsible for the massacre of millions" Satan said, "well done, sit to the right of my throne." In 1953, Joseph Stalin died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied "I killed millions to stay in power" Satan said "good, sit to my left" 2010, Ronnie James Dio died and went to Hell, Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" Dio replied, "Bitch, get the fuk off my throne!"

That's how I roll AlxandrTheGreat's Avatar
    AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Must get expensive for him to buy all that synthol to put in his delts and bi's!
    Some times you gotta add that poundage, and beat that muscle up!

- Kevin Levrone

armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by AlxandrTheGreat
    Must get expensive for him to buy all that synthol to put in his delts and bi's!
    What he's paid prolly doesn't even cover up the expenses he spends on supps. and food alone...

whatdoumean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whatdoumean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whatdoumean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whatdoumean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whatdoumean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i think markus delts are too huge....other parts look a bit overshadowed.

His abs look much better when he's kind of hunched over (like in the first pic) as opposed to when he does the front lat spread.....they look a little too large.

I'd like to see some pics of him from behind if anyone has any. If he's improved back there as much as he has from the front, he's got to be up there with the top contenders.

mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000)
    True freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeak!
    "Also I do recommend steroids for all depressed males, and not anti depressants." - Nasser El Sonbaty IFBB PRO 2007