Quadroplex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quadroplex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quadroplex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quadroplex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quadroplex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quadroplex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quadroplex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quadroplex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quadroplex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quadroplex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quadroplex is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How long does Ezekiel bread last?

So I found Ezekiel bread at Whole Foods in the freezer aisle last Thursday, and have since kept it frozen. If I were to bring it out of the fridge but not open it, how long would it last?

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bring it out and keep it in the fridge it will last you 12 days or so.. at least thats how long mine lasted in the fridge.. if kept out of the fridge it will last maybe a week

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Quadroplex View Post
    So I found Ezekiel bread at Whole Foods in the freezer aisle last Thursday, and have since kept it frozen. If I were to bring it out of the fridge but not open it, how long would it last?
    In the freezer... it will keep a very long time. Keep it frozen (or as much of it as your can). Since it's summer, it's not a good idea to leave it at room temperature since it won't last very long due to the heat and humidity. Take a few pieces out at a time and let them thaw.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Originally Posted by in10city View Post
    In the freezer... it will keep a very long time. Keep it frozen (or as much of it as your can). Since it's summer, it's not a good idea to leave it at room temperature since it won't last very long due to the heat and humidity. Take a few pieces out at a time and let them thaw.
    it even says on the side of the bag once u open refridge it.. it lasts a good 12 days to 2 weeks in the fridge .. im sure ull go through it by then.. at least i hope so.. there is only what 14-16 slices.. if u make a sandwich everyday that is a little over a week at tops.. so u shuold be fine

just keep it fridged.. or if ur very tedious about it and dont use it often.. leave out 2 pieces in the fridge to thaw out overnight and pack up ur sandwich or toast the next morning

Prove you're worth a damn DJohnson's Avatar
    DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000)
    I keep it frozen, mine doesn't say to refridgerate but if I don't it lasts about 3 days in the cupboard. Pieces thaw completely in 30 minutes just sitting out on the counter.
    History: Mar, 2001: 135lbs @ ~14% | Nov, 2004: 245lbs @ ~40% | Dec, 2006: 168lbs @ 5.5%ish | Nov, 2008: 177lbs @ 5.5%ish | Dec, 2016: 179lbs

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LayzieBone085 View Post
    it even says on the side of the bag once u open refridge it.. it lasts a good 12 days to 2 weeks in the fridge .. im sure ull go through it by then.. at least i hope so.. there is only what 14-16 slices.. if u make a sandwich everyday that is a little over a week at tops.. so u shuold be fine

just keep it fridged.. or if ur very tedious about it and dont use it often.. leave out 2 pieces in the fridge to thaw out overnight and pack up ur sandwich or toast the next morning
    That's just the minimal recommendation to keep it from getting moldy... do you just blindly follow directions without understanding the reasoning? I would hope not

If you get it frozen, keep it frozen. It keeps longer and furthermore it keeps it from absorbing moisture & odors and getting strange.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

ive never had a problem with it in the fridge after i opened it.. so im gonna stick by it.. it works for me

Struct09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Struct09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Struct09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Struct09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Struct09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Struct09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Struct09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Struct09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Struct09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Struct09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Struct09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I keep my loaves in the fridge and they last around 2 weeks

jsfitnesssolutionsllc.com nacersusaf's Avatar
    nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have had the same loaf in the freezer since january... still tastes great!
    Owner, JS Fitness Solutions
    www.jsfitnesssolutionsllc.com

Magnum Nutraceuticals Athlete
    hardmagnum.com