r_dunkley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

M1T plus Safe Methyl-1-Testosterone help please

Hello everyone.

I am new to bodybuilding, I am 17 years old and still growing, and I am thinking of taking M1T plus Safe Methyl-1-Testosterone! However, I do not know if I should or should not take it, simply because they say it is like steroids effect or something like that. So can someone experienced who has taken it or even someone who knows what they are talking about to tell me some information and recommendations on it because I am so uncertain.

Sion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I took a pinnacle andro when i was 17, all i can tell you is to stick with natural supplements, i really regret to have taken that andro. It gave me a lot of acne, i had to take accutane (which almost made me kill myself cause it gave me depression) and some depression at the end of the cycle and im getting hair loss now, very few though, probably just temporarily. Also im not sure but you may inhibit your natural testosterone production which isnt good considering your age and yours bones will stop growing. If you really want to take pro-hormones i would recommend you growth hormone, it is expensive but its safe for your age.
    Age 17
    Bodytype Ectomorph
    Weight 140
    Arms 14 1/2"
    Height 1.68m
    Bench 200
    Status Max-OT

SweTy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SweTy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SweTy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SweTy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SweTy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SweTy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SweTy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SweTy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SweTy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    If you are 17, dont do it.
    It will fu,ck with your body so hard.

And for GH's.. lol.
    i promise that you will never get your hands on some real GH's.
    If you do, post some before and after pictures of your face, ahha

TimeToLift86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeToLift86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeToLift86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeToLift86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeToLift86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeToLift86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeToLift86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeToLift86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeToLift86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeToLift86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeToLift86 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by r_dunkley
    Hello everyone.

I am new to bodybuilding, I am 17 years old and still growing, and I am thinking of taking M1T plus Safe Methyl-1-Testosterone! However, I do not know if I should or should not take it, simply because they say it is like steroids effect or something like that. So can someone experienced who has taken it or even someone who knows what they are talking about to tell me some information and recommendations on it because I am so uncertain.
    I started taking prohormones at the age of 16 and I just wanted to let you know that you need to do ALOT of research before you plan on going against the age recomendations for prohormones. You MUST realize that many people experience heavy psychological and bodily side effects from steroids and prohormones. I am not going to tell you not to, because that would be hypocritical (of me) and you are bound to do what you want to anyway, regardless of what is said (thats what I did). Not doing research into things that have the ability to do such harm to your body is like giving a loaded gun to a 5 year old playing with his friends.

In my case I have not had heavy psychological side effects regarding depression. I have noticed changes in aggresion and sometimes I get infuriated at the drop of a dime and am ready to rip someones head off for things that used to not bother me. I have been depressed before (a history of psychological disorders - also a big NoNo according to bottle warnings on most PH's) maybe my past treatments have taught me to deal with the depression that might be occuring, so I don't notice it... Maybe.

I would say that the most important part is to follow all directions that are given with a PH. Take only the recommended amount and follow the directions like your body depends on it... Because it does. This is not a subject to be taken lightly and the negatives (there WILL be SOME negatives) must not outweight the benefits for you. In my case I have made large gains.

**Note: I am not recommending PH use for those under the age of 18. I am merely relating my personal accounts to this thread. I was lucky not to experience psychological/bodily side effects that people I know have had doing the same thing that I did. (My brother began taking PH's at 16 and had to SEEK THERAPY FOR HIS DEPRESSION). DON'T MESS WITH STEROIDS/PROHORMONES UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT THE **** YOU ARE DOING!!!
    Last edited by TimeToLift86; 10-27-2004 at 12:24 PM.
    -Quitting isn't in my vocabulary, but for that matter so are a lot of words
    -I'm not here to learn how to spell. When I make a typo I couldn't care less, so keep it to yourself
    -6'3" Currently cut 185 lbs ... Goal is cut 200 lbs by christmas... the skys the limit
    -My stretchmarks are battle scars. Everytime one gets bigger I am just that much closer to making you look small.
    -Real men like Bush!

Dennis151 is not very well liked. (-100) Dennis151 is not very well liked. (-100) Dennis151 is not very well liked. (-100) Dennis151 is not very well liked. (-100) Dennis151 is not very well liked. (-100) Dennis151 is not very well liked. (-100) Dennis151 is not very well liked. (-100) Dennis151 is not very well liked. (-100) Dennis151 is not very well liked. (-100) Dennis151 is not very well liked. (-100) Dennis151 is not very well liked. (-100)

Exclamation

There is no "safe" in m1t. Do a search or read about the side effects.
    Numb.4

Tren/Npp 1-6 50mg ED
    Test Susp 1-8 75mg ED
    Winstrol 1-6 100mg ED
    Thailand Blues(mmmm) 1-6 40mg ED
    Aromasin 1-8 10mg ED
    Nolva 1-12 20mg ED
    B6 1-8 400mg ED

twemh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twemh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twemh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twemh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twemh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twemh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twemh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twemh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twemh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twemh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Sion
    I took a pinnacle andro when i was 17, all i can tell you is to stick with natural supplements, i really regret to have taken that andro. It gave me a lot of acne, i had to take accutane (which almost made me kill myself cause it gave me depression) and some depression at the end of the cycle and im getting hair loss now, very few though, probably just temporarily. Also im not sure but you may inhibit your natural testosterone production which isnt good considering your age and yours bones will stop growing. If you really want to take pro-hormones i would recommend you growth hormone, it is expensive but its safe for your age.

um......dont ever recommend growth hormone to a 17 year old ever

what the hell are you thinking

do stay away from ALL Pro hormones...steroids ....and growth horomone until you are ATLEAST 21 , although you may not ever wanna mess with them.