Bulking up to 280lbs Chionardo_2's Avatar
    Chionardo_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chionardo_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chionardo_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chionardo_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chionardo_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chionardo_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chionardo_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chionardo_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chionardo_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chionardo_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Are there any other pro's joining BB.com?

I just wondered if anyone knew if there were any more IFBB Pro's that were planning on coming to the BB.com boards? I'd like to see Kevin Levrone on here personally, what do other people think?

I filled my diaper jenine-carlisle's Avatar
    jenine-carlisle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i would like to see arnold swarzenegger

Chionardo_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chionardo_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chionardo_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chionardo_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chionardo_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chionardo_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chionardo_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chionardo_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chionardo_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chionardo_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You're either joking or you're mentally retarded, see it's actually realistic to think that Levrone would be on here as there are already pro's like Shawn Ray and Tom Prince, somehow I don't think there's ANY chance WHATSOEVER that Arnold would be on here. BTW its spelt schwarzenegger NOT swarzenegger.

:werd: has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i'd like to see coleman

Buff_Ass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd like to see your mother

I want to see Jay
    NO PAIN NO GAIN!!!

Height: 6' 3"
    Weight: 203
    Bodyfat: 15.1%

Measurements:

Waist: 35"
    Chest: 44"
    Biceps: 15"
    Quads: 25"
    Calves: 18"

Blowin in da taint CreamPie Charlie's Avatar
    CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yeah ronnie would be cool to have on the forums but it prob wont happen

MindBlowin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindBlowin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindBlowin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindBlowin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindBlowin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindBlowin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindBlowin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindBlowin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindBlowin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindBlowin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindBlowin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jenine-carlisle
    Well i would think hes too busy now to talk on a bodybuilding forum....

armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MindBlowin
    Well i would think hes too busy now to talk on a bodybuilding forum....
    lol, can't be too busy when you're talking bodybuilding...

Danz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't think Kevin Levrone would be interested in the slightest in coming on here. He's too wrapped up in his acting career right now.

Kevin Levrone acting?? when?? I thought he was a singer?

Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Milos would be cool. That guy knows his ****.
    What you get by achieving your goal is not as important as what you become by achieving your goal.

Danz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Chionardo_2
    Kevin Levrone acting?? when?? I thought he was a singer?
    He's definitley into acting now. He's even bought a new house in Hollywood to help him get over there. Apparently he want's to be the next action hero movie star. Here's what he looks like now:
    Attached Images

I filled my diaper jenine-carlisle's Avatar
    jenine-carlisle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i never knew kevin levrone retired from competing????
    i thought he still looked like this
    Attached Images

AKA The Gingerbread Man MR.RAMSEY's Avatar
    MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Danz
    I don't think Kevin Levrone would be interested in the slightest in coming on here. He's too wrapped up in his acting career right now.
    I'm surprised to hear he's made that move to acting.... so I guess that means he's given up on his band, as well as being the next Mr. O
    In a way, I don't blame him.

But back to the original thread, I'd like to see BB.com get a hold to some of the guys who aren't in the sport (spotlight) anymore. Names like Mike Francios, Don Long, Gary Strydom, Porter Cottrell, Flex Wheeler, etc.

NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Unhappy

Originally Posted by jenine-carlisle
    Wouldn't that be nice....too bad it ain't gonna happen.

The.Giant is just really nice. (+1000) The.Giant is just really nice. (+1000) The.Giant is just really nice. (+1000) The.Giant is just really nice. (+1000) The.Giant is just really nice. (+1000) The.Giant is just really nice. (+1000) The.Giant is just really nice. (+1000) The.Giant is just really nice. (+1000) The.Giant is just really nice. (+1000) The.Giant is just really nice. (+1000) The.Giant is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'd like to see Flex or Dillet on here...

As far as those still competing i'd want to see Jay and Cormier.
    ***i rep back if you're 1000+. Request it in rep comment.***

VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Any that come would be great.

As for Arnold, no harm in aiming high.

If it's true about Levrone taking a shot at hollywood, I wish him the best. He's a good looking, handsome guy, there's no doubt he could do something in films.

Location: But the time has come when all good things shall pass.
    Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Cool

Ronnie And/Or Skip La Cour, will be cool.
    - "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog."
    - "What the mind can conceive, the body can achieve"
    - "Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated."
    - "That which will not kill you will only make you stronger!."
    - "Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but nobody wanna lift no heavy-ass weight."
    - "Shortcuts are for pussies. You need to work your ass off."

FireSpirit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by :werd:
    i'd like to see coleman
    "Look like it be time to chat in da good olllll bodybuilding.com forums"

Id like to see him here too. From his videos, he seems like he'd be pretty fun to have around.