Thread: shoulders ?

e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

shoulders ?

Currently my should routine is:

DB military press
    front db raises
    side db raises
    bb shrugs

I've gotten a little bored with it, and started lifting a 45lb plate in front of me rather than the front 35lb individual db raises. If I want to keep military press and the shrugs, does anyone have any suggestions on other excercises to fit in? Post your routine maybe?

Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000)
    my routine

miltary press
    lying side and rear laterals
    cuban rotations

$AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i would get rid of teh front raises and add in some r/c work.
    <->

e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) e_burna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by $AJ
    i would get rid of teh front raises and add in some r/c work.
    Thanks. Examples?

$AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by e_burna
    Thanks. Examples?
    cuban rotations....best r/c exercise imho.
    <->

Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by $AJ
    cuban rotations....best r/c exercise imho.
    yea great excercise, stick on the end of your shoulder routine

daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by e_burna
    Currently my should routine is:

DB military press
    front db raises
    side db raises
    bb shrugs

I've gotten a little bored with it, and started lifting a 45lb plate in front of me rather than the front 35lb individual db raises. If I want to keep military press and the shrugs, does anyone have any suggestions on other excercises to fit in? Post your routine maybe?
    Military Press is really all you need...maybe a set of Side Laterals. You should move shrugs to back day if you do deadlifts (which you should).
    "We know Burns has the trillion dollar bill somewhere in his house, but all we've been able to ascertain from satellite photos is that it's not on the roof".

www.daninthemix.com