Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Blood&Iron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blood&Iron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blood&Iron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The problem is that wanting to do something and being motivated to do it are two entirely different things.

The world would be a much better place if just wanting to do something was enough.

If you want something, but aren't motivated to do it, the best you can manage is to do it anyway. You might hate every minute of it, but given enough time you'll become numb.

SirSmokesAlot is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirSmokesAlot is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirSmokesAlot is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirSmokesAlot is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirSmokesAlot is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirSmokesAlot is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirSmokesAlot is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirSmokesAlot is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirSmokesAlot is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirSmokesAlot is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirSmokesAlot is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by cmc0108
    I enjoyed working out at one point, but now that I havent seen any gains, it just kind of seems like a waste of time.

2 months isnt adaquete time to see any changes, you cant expect to get big in 2 months. It takes a few years before youre big. Eat more.
    A2tG Squat = 315 x 4 (350 x 1)
    Deadlift = 315 x 5 (350x1)
    Bench Press = 195 x 6 (??? x 1)

6'4''

Cutting :(
    week 1: 221
    week 2: 219
    week 3: 217
    week 4: 216
    week 5: 214
    week 6: 210
    week 7: 210
    week 8: 204

Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    POST YOUR ROUTINE!

P.S. your lack of motivation could be due to overtraining same thing happens to me when i use too much volume/frequency, i bet you do like 30 sets for bis.
    ~ BMBc ~ Ballin' since the start.....

ARE YOU IN THE RED? Click --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1811391

^^ And if you got reps to spare check out my thread of people who need them.^^