Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Question Can exercise make you aggressive?

Believe it or not, I'm pretty mild mannered IRL

Whenever people did things, I'd bite it back, maybe seethe inwardly but generally, do nothing. Until a few weeks ago. . now I'm kicking people's arses as soon as they mess with me. Once for THAT gym guy, and twice for my PT. It's not just my actions that surprise me but the fact that I actually *feel* anger.

I've had several bouts of depression over the years and my self esteem was, for the most part, non existent. I haven't made any conscious decisions to change my attitude but it seems to have changed anyway.

Could changes in diet and excercise make that much of a difference? Nothing else in my lifestyle has changed.
    Last edited by MissThing; 07-04-2007 at 04:50 AM.
    LIFT. EAT. REST. REPEAT.

part of DA...keep it on the QT

gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    cardio pisses me off

MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by gogz View Post
    cardio pisses me off
    I hear that! fatigue and shin splints do not a happy girl make.
    LIFT. EAT. REST. REPEAT.

robdog913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robdog913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robdog913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robdog913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robdog913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robdog913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robdog913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robdog913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robdog913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robdog913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robdog913 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    if i don't get my workout in, I can be a a-hole to everyone, even my kids.
    www.ca-mustangs.com

ashley2212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashley2212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashley2212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashley2212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashley2212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashley2212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashley2212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashley2212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashley2212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashley2212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashley2212 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd guess it's more confidence than aggression

Registered User gountilfailure0's Avatar
    gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yeah got pissed this morning went up to gym 530 am and they open at 8 am because of 4th of july wtf

robdog913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robdog913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robdog913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robdog913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robdog913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robdog913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robdog913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robdog913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robdog913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robdog913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robdog913 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by gountilfailure0 View Post
    yeah got pissed this morning went up to gym 530 am and they open at 8 am because of 4th of july wtf
    I'm about to go right now, they better be open. 24 hour fitness
    www.ca-mustangs.com

TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Actually, prior to starting bb-ing, I was a very aggressive, first-ball-puncher type that would snarl and growl and attack without any warning.

Now, with all my extra energy and negative energy conveyed to those gorgeous pieces of iron in the gym, I'm a calmer, more balanced and alltogether more pleasurable person to be around.

I do agree it's a self-confidence issue. There are two typical reaction to low self confidence/esteem: aggression and retreat. I think that, generally, bb-ing increases ones self confidence and self esteem, and it manifests differently in different people: those that were aggressive because of low self esteem turn calmer, and those that retreated turn more open and aggressive.

As for "aggression" itself, I think other people percieve bb-ers as aggressive by feeling threatened by their size and looks.
    Last edited by TurbulentFluid; 07-04-2007 at 04:44 AM.

Current stats:
    67 kg / 167 cm / 25-27 %bf / 28 yo
    max lifts:
    bb bench press: 7 x 55kg
    lat pulldown: 5 x 60 kg
    squat: 8 x 60 kg

Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    WEll, low blood sugar makes you pretty agressive, due to the adrenaline that your body releases to keep you going (My sister has hypoglycaemia, and she was a scary 1 year old, banging her head against the wall because of low blood sugar). And I found out that starting the WSBsystem made me slightly more irritable for the first couple of weeks.

And for you comment that you were now able to feel the anger.. I guess it has to do with allowing that agression, or even being able to produce it instantly. I found out that people are more intimidated by me (unrightfully so, btw) since they know how much I lift. I guess that that gives me the confidence to let go at times.
    Last edited by Euqinom; 07-04-2007 at 06:15 AM.

devmc23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Being in a calorie deficit for an extended period of time can definitely do it. I have mood swings where it doesn't take much to set me off. Not sure if you are cutting or not though.

giuliagoolia will become famous soon enough. (+50) giuliagoolia will become famous soon enough. (+50) giuliagoolia will become famous soon enough. (+50) giuliagoolia will become famous soon enough. (+50) giuliagoolia will become famous soon enough. (+50) giuliagoolia will become famous soon enough. (+50) giuliagoolia will become famous soon enough. (+50) giuliagoolia will become famous soon enough. (+50) giuliagoolia will become famous soon enough. (+50) giuliagoolia will become famous soon enough. (+50) giuliagoolia will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by robdog913 View Post
    if i don't get my workout in, I can be a a-hole to everyone.
    x2

exercise keeps me sane

actually, for me playing soccer is an awesome way I get my aggression out without getting into (too much)trouble

like someone said, I think it has to do with being more confident about yourself.
    My Events:
    1. Tour de Prairie Century. bike ride--June-07
    I DID IT....100miles of road...3500ft total gain/loss...on my mountain bike FTW!
    2. Mountain Madness 1/2 marathon--July/07
    Done,time sucked..but I wasn't last *helpful tip: not good to do sprint intervals day b-4 1/2 marathon.

Next up:
    3. Mt. Werner 5mi vertical (2,180ft) run Aug/07
    4. Jelm Mountain 11mi run--Sept/07 (I WILL conquer the mountain this year!)

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    When I was going through depression, my doc had me on zoloft but said the most important and helpful thing I could possibly do for myself was exercise (there is a history that goes along with this story that explains why I pretty much quit going to the gym in the first place... ). Physical activity helps balance the same brain chemicals docs prescribe little pills for.

The zoloft had some side effects I didn't like so I quit taking it. One side good side effect was it made it difficult for me to sleep or just sit doing nothing, so by the time I got off of it, I was wasting all that nervous energy away at the gym.

When I was depressed, I was somehow incapable of action. Pretty much any action. I went through the motions of everything. I was motivated to do a good job at nothing...including expressing myself.

I'm different when I'm not depressed, of course. I AM a quiet person by nature. I don't like drama. But if I feel it is important to speak my mind, I will. When I was no longer depressed, I quit letting things go (important things) that I would have previously let slide by. And even though I don't like to cause a stir, I was a happier person for that, too.

I don't think that exercise makes you aggressive. But I do think that coming out of depression (with exercise, in this case) might make you more yourself...the self you knew before depression. Being able to stand up for yourself again, maybe "assertive" would be a better word?

Of course, if you've looked back and feel more like your snapping at people for no good reason...that is more aggressive behavior and you might want to work on that. LOL But if you're really just standing up for yourself, it looks like exercise may have done you a great deal of good.

Originally Posted by MissThing View Post

Whenever people did things, I'd bite it back, maybe seethe inwardly but generally, do nothing. Until a few weeks ago. . now I'm kicking people's arses as soon as they mess with me. Once for THAT gym guy, and twice for my PT. It's not just my actions that surprise me but the fact that I actually *feel* anger.

I've had several bouts of depression over the years and my self esteem was, for the most part, non existent. I haven't made any conscious decisions to change my attitude but it seems to have changed anyway.

Could changes in diet and excercise make that much of a difference? Nothing else in my lifestyle has changed.

cathryn will become famous soon enough. (+50) cathryn will become famous soon enough. (+50) cathryn will become famous soon enough. (+50) cathryn will become famous soon enough. (+50) cathryn will become famous soon enough. (+50) cathryn will become famous soon enough. (+50) cathryn will become famous soon enough. (+50) cathryn will become famous soon enough. (+50) cathryn will become famous soon enough. (+50) cathryn will become famous soon enough. (+50) cathryn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Euqinom View Post
    WEll, low blood sugar makes you pretty agressive, due to the adrenaline that your body releases to keep you going.
    Absolutely - I am a rabid beast when I'm hungry. Lifting actually puts me into a state of zen-like calm and focus. But if I haven't gotten enough carbs before I work out, all bets are off when I crash.

Also, about feeling things - depression makes you so numb. Exercise is a great antidepressant, so you might be going through experiencing normal up/downs that feel very extreme to you. As Amanda said so well, you kind of have to get to know yourself again.

Finding my Potential empresscat's Avatar
    empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ashley2212 View Post
    I'd guess it's more confidence than aggression
    That's what it sounds like to me, as well.

Registered User misstransformer's Avatar
    misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by MissThing View Post

Hey MissThing, it sounds like you're experiencing what it feels like to be true to yourself. You're no longer being a doormat, and quickly nipping signs of disrespect in the bud. This may feel "aggressive" because it's the exact opposite of how you'd normally respond, but it sounds like healthy assertiveness to me. There is a big difference.

I've walked in these same shoes(i could tell you some stories)...so I'd bet you've tamed your personality, voice, etc, over the years(without realizing it) to avoid rocking the boat. The stronger you become on the inside, the more that will change. I've learned that aggressive people, are actually insecure and fearful...don't let the outer image fool you. So it's a good sign you're concerned with having balance.

Passivity and Aggression are both unbalanced extremes...just different ends of the spectrum!!

To answer your question: Consistent training towards a lifestyle change, improves confidence, because you now realize transforming your mind and body was always under YOUR control, which means you're capable of so much more. Also, you're no longer lieing to yourself by saying you'll stick to a diet, or will reach unreasonable expectations, but are now setting realistic goals and accomplishing them. Honest self-reflection is one of the most empowering things anyone can do. Stay strong!

Blasphemare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemare has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've never had aggression problems when working out, but I do get the low-blood sugar grumpies every now and again.

My hubby gets the low-blood sugar grumpies as well, and there are several products out there that made him SUCH a jerk (which IS NOT the norm for him). Let's just say, he's not allowed to buy those anymore because they caused such strange mood swings. :P Those products: Anything with ephedra, androstat.

IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think it's confidence, too. I know that I've become more confident since hitting the iron!
    ~ Penney

Diet * (weights + cardio) = success

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139344213&p=774586483#post774586483

We must be the change we wish to see in the world
    -Ghandi

ceno is a complete loser! (-2000) ceno is a complete loser! (-2000) ceno is a complete loser! (-2000) ceno is a complete loser! (-2000) ceno is a complete loser! (-2000) ceno is a complete loser! (-2000) ceno is a complete loser! (-2000) ceno is a complete loser! (-2000) ceno is a complete loser! (-2000) ceno is a complete loser! (-2000) ceno is a complete loser! (-2000)
    weight lifting and high-intensity workouts raise testosterone...so yes it can make you go ape sht from time to time...
    ****Patrick Bateman: Sabrina, don't just stare at it. Eat it*****

Registered User user438954890590's Avatar
    user438954890590 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user438954890590 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user438954890590 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user438954890590 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user438954890590 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user438954890590 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user438954890590 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user438954890590 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user438954890590 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user438954890590 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user438954890590 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sure can.... people get all aroused when all that blood gets pumpin

MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I get mega-pissy when dieting for shows, the final 6 weeks.

In the gym, don't talk to me unless you need a spot or ask if I'm using a certain piece of equipment. When I train I'm in a zone and it's best to leave me alone. Hey headphones are a clue. LOL

katyloyal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) katyloyal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) katyloyal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) katyloyal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) katyloyal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I tend to feel alive and giddy after my workouts. (like I can go out and conquer the world with a smile on my face!) It's when I don't workout that I feel sluggish, grumpy and bloated.

SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Exercise relieves stress and makes me more relaxed.
    ΛΣΣ Squat Booty Society~

solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Could be that you're experiencing an increase in testosterone production from the exercise? (Do you by chance have PCOS? I do- HIGH testosterone in my case... At certain points in my cycle, I'm ready to pound anyone into the ground who even looks at me sideways LOL! )
    ~If it's to be, it's up to me~

Originally Posted by solstice View Post
    Could be that you're experiencing an increase in testosterone production from the exercise? (Do you by chance have PCOS? I do- HIGH testosterone in my case... At certain points in my cycle, I'm ready to pound anyone into the ground who even looks at me sideways LOL! )

I don't have PCOS but I did wonder about testosterone etc. I think I just had duller moods and emotions previously.
    LIFT. EAT. REST. REPEAT.

Jkingla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb

Dude I totally feel this. Thank you for breaking it down! I used to not be confident at the gym and more passive around the people there, but now that I've gotten confident I now have this sense of... Confidence.

Originally Posted by TurbulentFluid View Post
    Actually, prior to starting bb-ing, I was a very aggressive, first-ball-puncher type that would snarl and growl and attack without any warning.

Now, with all my extra energy and negative energy conveyed to those gorgeous pieces of iron in the gym, I'm a calmer, more balanced and alltogether more pleasurable person to be around.

I do agree it's a self-confidence issue. There are two typical reaction to low self confidence/esteem: aggression and retreat. I think that, generally, bb-ing increases ones self confidence and self esteem, and it manifests differently in different people: those that were aggressive because of low self esteem turn calmer, and those that retreated turn more open and aggressive.

As for "aggression" itself, I think other people percieve bb-ers as aggressive by feeling threatened by their size and looks.

melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When I started heavy lifting I started to get more aggressive, it was really weird! I am normally very chill and passive but I began feeling the urge to fight people!!! I wonderful if it can increase testosterone even though I'm a woman because we do have some testosterone too right?
    I searched the internet about lifting and aggression and found nothing. .
    retired from powerlifting, retired from the misc

Eddboi is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up Advice (take it or leave it)

I think exercise can make a person aggressive. Like some of the other replies in the forum I too have been noticing increased aggression but am normally laid back when people say things that bother me, well except for lately i have just been through the roof with my anger. It may be that certain exercises increases testosterone levels resulting in behaviors such as increased aggression and overall competitiveness/confidence. What I have learned is these behaviors are like an endless cycle. I say this because increased competitiveness leads to more overall confidence if you win the competition and increased levels of anger if the competition is lost. My advice is for those out there whom also agree with this logic is to stop turning things into a competition and learn to accept situations for what they are.

Godngains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Godngains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Godngains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Godngains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Godngains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Godngains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Godngains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Godngains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Godngains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Godngains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Godngains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For me, the stronger I got the more responsibility I felt to NOT lose my temper. Because I did feel like I could hurt someone if I wanted, and it just wasn't worth it!

MaxxyPaxxy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I feel feisty after workouts....

I guess the right move would be to work out to the point of exhaustion. Then you're too tired to get into a confrontation....
    Henry Rollins is Da Man

OrangeTurtle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OrangeTurtle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OrangeTurtle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OrangeTurtle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OrangeTurtle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OrangeTurtle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OrangeTurtle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OrangeTurtle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OrangeTurtle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OrangeTurtle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OrangeTurtle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Some companies pack supplements full of crap they can have certain chemicals or enhancers that affect mood, be careful if you are taking supplements. I have seen some that also promote synthetic steroids!

Working out dose not cause anger it is one of the greatest natural mood stabilisers, it seems like you have found your confidence and go you, pat yourself on the back for not taking any more crap in your life, it can be exhilarating when you find your voice again.

You might just be working out repressed anger that has been bottled up in a healthy way at the gym after all the crap you have had to put up with in your life, you keep working on you