Old man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Old man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Old man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Old man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Old man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Old man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Old man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Old man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What to eat on non-training days

Hadn't posted from the Dark continent for a while, but at least kept working out.
    The sticky posting of Alan Aragon on nutrition before / during / after training is excellent. Thanx for that.
    What happens rest of the day (I train early mornings) and when I get hungry before going to bed?
    How do we eat differently on non-training days (in my case Sat and Son)
    Summary will do, no dietary prescription needed. Only the relative carb and protein intake relative to training times.
    BTW I am 57 years old.
    Thanx.
    Old man.

Old man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Old man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Old man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Old man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Old man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Old man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Old man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Old man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face

I am having no response.
    OK, if this is a boring, repeat question, I would appreciate it if someone would just give me the links to previous threads that cover the topic.
    Thanks.
    Old man

Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You posted this yesterday, check that thread.

On my off days I eat the same except replace the pwo shake calories with whole food. You recover and grow when you are resting, not in the gym.