Napune is on a distinguished road. (+10) Napune is on a distinguished road. (+10) Napune is on a distinguished road. (+10) Napune is on a distinguished road. (+10) Napune is on a distinguished road. (+10) Napune is on a distinguished road. (+10) Napune is on a distinguished road. (+10) Napune is on a distinguished road. (+10) Napune is on a distinguished road. (+10) Napune is on a distinguished road. (+10) Napune is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Mom saying eating late at night is bad..

Is this true? I don't think it is but my mom says it is because she heard it on the news or something.

DahKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DahKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DahKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DahKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DahKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DahKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DahKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DahKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DahKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DahKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DahKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Maybe bad for gaining alot of weight if you are eating junk food, since you arent active at all.
    Why wouldn't someone want to take care of their own body?

jaderenegade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaderenegade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaderenegade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaderenegade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaderenegade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaderenegade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i eat at least 2 meals after 6 pm.
    Just dont eat a cheese burger, eat right.
    Your body does most of its repairing and building at night so you need to make sure you have some food before bed so it's got something to work with.

Napune is on a distinguished road. (+10) Napune is on a distinguished road. (+10) Napune is on a distinguished road. (+10) Napune is on a distinguished road. (+10) Napune is on a distinguished road. (+10) Napune is on a distinguished road. (+10) Napune is on a distinguished road. (+10) Napune is on a distinguished road. (+10) Napune is on a distinguished road. (+10) Napune is on a distinguished road. (+10) Napune is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ya i know i don't eat much junk food, but last night she made meat and after 9 or something she won't let me eat cuz i get back from the gym @ around 9-9:30 and am hungry.

armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Cool

Originally Posted by Napune
    Is this true? I don't think it is but my mom says it is because she heard it on the news or something.
    so does mine.

ixnys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't believe there is anything wrong with eating at ANY time...unless you are a diabetic. Though as someone said earlier it might not be the best choice for someone who is overweight because you aren't active when you sleep.

I weigh 135 i am an ecto.

Karnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Karnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Karnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Karnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dont believe her...i mean hey your parents are the same people who told you babies came from the stork......
    Height: 6'1
    Weight: 150

Originally Posted by Karnivore
    Dont believe her...i mean hey your parents are the same people who told you babies came from the stork......
    Ya my mom did tell me that Whey Protein was real bad for you. Now I have 2 5 lb. jars in my kitchen.

phaledax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phaledax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phaledax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what a B itch, I bet she votes for bush. if my mom told me that garbage I would wait till 3-4 in the morning and drag the hoes out with a nosle on it and spray them yellin "ya the news said this is healthy too" which I have actually done but it was cause they lowed my wages when I was power washing my neighbors house, they were more upset that there bed got wet go figure. anyway the news gets loads health related stuff wrong, thats why I can't stand reading the paper. cause the reporter is good at getting a story, so they only need enough info to make one and to make it intresting, and a good story usally need a good evil somthing, like creatine.

Registered User YeOldScotchmann's Avatar
    YeOldScotchmann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by phaledax
    what a B itch, I bet she votes for bush. if my mom told me that garbage I would wait till 3-4 in the morning and drag the hoes out with a nosle on it and spray them yellin "ya the news said this is healthy too" which I have actually done but it was cause they lowed my wages when I was power washing my neighbors house, they were more upset that there bed got wet go figure. anyway the news gets loads health related stuff wrong, thats why I can't stand reading the paper. cause the reporter is good at getting a story, so they only need enough info to make one and to make it intresting, and a good story usally need a good evil somthing, like creatine.
    Hmm...
    Attached Images

phaledax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phaledax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phaledax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what so funny about the news getting health issues wrong? I think it's a travesty to the american public that they get feed totaly wrong information, in which they base there so called "healthy lifestyle" on. for thows of you who don't know this guy need's his coloring book?http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=348736
    where o where is his little coloring book?

Registered User YeOldScotchmann's Avatar
    YeOldScotchmann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by phaledax
    what so funny about the news getting health issues wrong? I think it's a travesty to the american public that they get feed totaly wrong information, in which they base there so called "healthy lifestyle" on. for thows of you who don't know this guy need's his coloring book?http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=348736
    where o where is his little coloring book?
    What's up with you and coloring books? Your gay, I am just messin around. If you take me seriously you need to go "get you coloring book". haha, loser.

YeOldScotchmann does this look familiar?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attach...hmentid=135459
    stop hounding me please.

Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Dude, it's a myth for the lazy, fat people to stop them hitting the McDonald's drive thru on the way home.

rrrage is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrrage is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrrage is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrrage is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrrage is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrrage is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrrage is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrrage is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrrage is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrrage is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrrage is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    well i do it all the time without probs... but if by late you mean before you sleep ... your body doesn't wanna digest when you sleep? it's a bit of a contradiction.