View Poll Results: -YES- or -NO-

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • -YES- it is ok to work chest and back same day

14 58.33%
  • -NO- it is not ok to work chest and back same day

10 41.67%
    outflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ok to put chest and back same day..........

just wondering cause next week i am gonna start to go to the gym with this guy that works for my dad and he is huge and thats what he does, he said he was gonna change my routien up, cause changing it may promote more muscle growth.......here is my old routien, not sure ecactly what he has in mind we have to talk this week end.......

mon- chest/triceps
    tue- legs
    wed- rest
    thu- back/biceps
    fri- shoulders
    sat- rest
    sun- rest
    You have to love bodybuilding so much that you'll concentrate on a movement with enough intensity to actually convince yourself that the muscle is visibly growing with every repetition. As you pump and squeeze, you can feel it, you can see it, and you don't want to stop.

ex_banana-eater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i voted YES its OKAY, but i believe it would not promote optimal growth

outflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump
    You have to love bodybuilding so much that you'll concentrate on a movement with enough intensity to actually convince yourself that the muscle is visibly growing with every repetition. As you pump and squeeze, you can feel it, you can see it, and you don't want to stop.

Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I personally wouldn't reccommend it. That's probably alot of sets for one workout, you might enter catabolism. Not to mention your bi's, tri's and front delts would be fried afterwards.
    "It was time to put all the talk aside and get to work. I was going to get big, and there was nothing that would stop me."

- Sean Nalewanyj

RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I love putting chest and back in same day, I feel it helps flexibility, at least for me and the pump is killer, but I guess it depends on what exercises you are doing in that day, personally I stick to basics and just do incline and flat db bench for chest and wide grip pullups and rows for back so for me doing them together makes sense.

gthang1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gthang1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gthang1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gthang1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gthang1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gthang1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gthang1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gthang1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gthang1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gthang1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gthang1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i dunno though. i kinda love it, and you know who else loves it too??? Arny..it was one of his favorite routines, check it out in his encylopedia...that is where i got the idea. once a month or so i do this, and boy do i love it!!
    IN LIFE YOUR EITHER THE STEAMROLLER, OR YOUR THE PAVEMENT!

I can sum up all I have learned about life in 3 words....."It goes on"

musclekid2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclekid2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if you feel it will give u better results then why not go ahead and try it for a couple weeks or so and see what kind of results u get