user179143 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user179143 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user179143 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user179143 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user179143 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user179143 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user179143 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user179143 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user179143 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user179143 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user179143 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What to replace grapefruit in the cutting diet...

well I want to start this diet, but my mom says that grapefruit can interfere with my acne medication (minocycline), and I pay over a 1$ a day for 1 pill and yea.. you get the point.. i have bad acne...

so I don't care about taste or anything like that, but what can I replace it with? oranges?

will the diet still work if im having proper workout, + proper supplementation?
    or is grapefruit needed?

On the Road to Shredded Grillrd's Avatar
    Grillrd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grillrd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grillrd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grillrd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grillrd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grillrd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grillrd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grillrd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grillrd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grillrd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grillrd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by exaltedangel09 View Post
    well I want to start this diet, but my mom says that grapefruit can interfere with my acne medication (minocycline), and I pay over a 1$ a day for 1 pill and yea.. you get the point.. i have bad acne...

so I don't care about taste or anything like that, but what can I replace it with? oranges?

will the diet still work if im having proper workout, + proper supplementation?
    or is grapefruit needed?
    oranges are OK...but if you're looking to get on stage, not recommended(from what knowledge I have)

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    as said oranges have the next highest lvels of narigin in the fruit. but not as high.

if your not competing then it should be ok. atleast imo
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins

DJV81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJV81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJV81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJV81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJV81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJV81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJV81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJV81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJV81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJV81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJV81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ReSpAwN DeMoN View Post
    as said oranges have the next highest lvels of narigin in the fruit. but not as high.

if your not competing then it should be ok. atleast imo
    Totally agree. Just substitute the grapefruit with orange. It's not optimal but you have to make the cut diet work for you.

Good luck on your cut exaltedangel09!!!
    Team Klemczewski

www.dietdoc.com

The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.

user179143 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user179143 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user179143 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user179143 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user179143 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user179143 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user179143 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user179143 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user179143 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user179143 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user179143 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ok

it asks for 6.5 oz of grapefruit and it says a piece of orange is 3.5 oz, does this mean I should be eating 2?

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in the food lists in the back of the book it says the serving sizes paired with how many carbs/protein/fat its worth.

in this case... 6.5Oz grapefruit = 15G carb where as 3.5Oz orange = 15G of carb. so if you wanted 15G of carb from that source (orange) then no.. you would not increase the serving size
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins