Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cut Diet Critique

Wake-up - 9:30 am

Meal 1 - 10: 00 am (*omelet)
    *6 Egg Whites
    *1 Whole Egg
    *1 Turkey Bacon
    *? cup 2% cheese
    1 cup green beans or asparagus or broccoli
    7 almonds
    6.5 oz PEELED Ruby Red Grapefruit

Pre-workout - 11:30 am
    ALCAR
    GTE
    Beta-Alanine
    Creatine

Meal 2 - 12 am (During Workout/Cardio Shake)
    1.5 scoops Substance WPI
    8 scoops Xtend

or

Meal 2 (Off day?s)
    2 scoops Substance
    2 tbsp Peanut Butter

Meal 3 - 2 pm
    6 oz. Chicken or tuna
    18 almonds

Meal 4 - 4:30 pm
    6oz. Chicken or Tuna or Steak
    4 tsp Peanut Butter or 12 almonds/walnuts

Meal 5 - 6:30 pm
    2 scoop protein (1 Ultra Peptide/1 Substance)
    18 almonds
    6.5 oz PEELED Ruby Red Grapefruit
    5g. Glutamine

Meal 6 - 9:00 pm (replaced on meal 18 by a carb refeed, every 3 days)
    6 oz. Chicken
    18almonds

Bed around 11:30-12 pm

This is about 2200 calories a day I made a couple changes to the 2000 Cut Diet. I prefer eating 6x a day max but will up the frequency to 7 or 8 if necessary, is above diet optimal for me I've went from 220lbs 25% bodyfat to 183.5lbs 11% bodyfat by following a calorie deficit diet (lbs x 15 -500) and want to get into the single digits. I've preserved most of my strength and muscle and I do heavy compound lifting for 45 min. with 15 min. LI cardio afterwards four times a week, have one off day and do 2 cardio days a week either 45 min. LI cardio or 20 min. HIIT cardio. Any input would be great, thanks!

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would get rid of the 2% cheese and the turkey bacon in your first meal. but that's just me.
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins

DJV81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJV81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJV81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJV81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJV81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJV81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJV81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJV81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJV81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJV81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJV81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Amino,

Diet looks good to me...

If I can comment on some things, I'd maybe switch the 2% cheese in the Meal#1 to "fat free" cheese. The fat free sliced Kraft cheese has like 20 cals/slice, honestly its not that big of a deal, but I'm insane. If your getting that uber lean turkey bacon that smells like burnt wood then that's OK as well. Just be careful because some turkey products are actually worse macro wise than their beef counterparts.

Also, be careful with the carb/fat portions as the day goes on. In meals #5 & #6 carbs and fat portions go down. The carb portions go down to 1/2 a cup and the fat goes down by 5g.

When I initially started the cut diet, I missed this (I know what an idiot) and I was just eating the same carb/fat portions all day. I actually still had results but once I noticed and made the changes the results were that much better.

Just follow exactly as the book is laid out and you'll be very happy with the results, I know I am.

Good luck Amino!!
    Team Klemczewski

www.dietdoc.com

The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.

Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks guys fixed it. Meal 1 is a omelet so I put about 2 tbsp of 2% cheese and one strip of turkey bacon (20 calories a slice). I think I'm going to change it to grilled chicken like indicated.

is 15 min of LI cardio enough post-workout or should I bump it up, my weight training is about 45 min.?

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I usually only did 15 minutes of medium intensity cardio after each workout..

should be fine... but as you reach sticking points or plateue's.. I would increase your cardio>dropping calories.
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins