Closed Thread
    Love Muscle Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face Butt Implants? Will They Give Me A Sexy Ass???

Hey guys, I get alot of attention when it comes to my rear, but I'm looking into getting implants added so I get the Jessica Rabbit look from the back. I already do a heavy squat, leg press, and buttlift routine on my leg days. But I want my butt to stick out more when I'm wearing tight fitting jeans.

I'm 6'2, 245 of solid muscle, so I have an "atheltic" bodybuilder look. Has anyone else gotten them? Do they hurt?

Thanks in advance.

mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Love Muscle Man
    Hey guys, I get alot of attention when it comes to my rear, but I'm looking into getting implants added so I get the Jessica Rabbit look from the back. I already do a heavy squat, leg press, and buttlift routine on my leg days. But I want my butt to stick out more when I'm wearing tight fitting jeans.

I'm 6'2, 245 of solid muscle, so I have an "atheltic" bodybuilder look. Has anyone else gotten them? Do they hurt?

Thanks in advance.
    Oh you make me wet dude! I suggest you inject synthenol into your penis too, to make it look hard, good and natural, so you can please every man and woman and more importantly men with your pure natural hard muscle, its so natural and good, you need to pleasure men, good solid muscle workout!

Seriously whats up with all the gay trolls? Did someone get pissed off at the mods?

TheFlu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Ban.

Serious replies only. No trolls please.

mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500)
    Ask John. H about your dilemma.

I Like Ike, We Like Ike Iron_Ike's Avatar
    Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Butt implants? lmao. This cosmetic crap has ruined society.

TheFlu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

You are trolling right now. Ya, weve all had butt implants. Good place to ask you jackass.

Bob Wills wannabe cowboyathlete's Avatar
    cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I seriously think you are FOS and should be banned.
    1. I thought all along you'd be the death of me, but I met one tonight who wants what's left of me!
    2. You are so full of s***, maintenance is still unclogging the toilet.
    3. Save a horse, ride a cowboy!
    4. This mission does not exist, nor will it ever exist.
    5. I'd like to check you for ticks.

Originally Posted by Iron_Ike
    Butt implants? lmao. This cosmetic crap has ruined society.
    I heard Jean Claude Van Damme has them. I don't see how they are ruining society. Are Pamela's fake boobs a menace to society?

aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lmao at the jessica rabbit look

LT1PowerD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LT1PowerD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LT1PowerD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LT1PowerD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LT1PowerD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LT1PowerD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LT1PowerD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LT1PowerD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LT1PowerD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LT1PowerD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LT1PowerD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    This thread seems strangely familiar.

BigRob is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigRob is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigRob is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigRob is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigRob is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigRob is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigRob is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigRob is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigRob is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigRob is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigRob is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just work them real hard at the gym for a while. In the time it takes for you to get implants, and go through recovery. You could have a REAL ass from the gym. and think of the $$ you would be saving.

Originally Posted by BigRob
    Just work them real hard at the gym for a while. In the time it takes for you to get implants, and go through recovery. You could have a REAL ass from the gym. and think of the $$ you would be saving.
    I hear what you are saying, but do you really think I can get a "rounder" shape to my ass by just working out. I hope the combo of both exercise and implants works.

Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question

Thanks in advance.
    You want a J-lo ass??
    Do you not think it will look like you are wearing nappies (diapers)???

drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I hear what you are saying, but do you really think I can get a "rounder" shape to my ass by just working out. I hope the combo of both exercise and implants works.
    If you want to change the shape of your ass, you have to get implants. Working out will only make it bigger.

LOL at synthol in the penis. I wonder if anybody tried synthol in the ass. You could get that coveted lumpy ass look. The Greg Valentino of asses.
    "I sincerely believe, with you, that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies" - Thomas Jefferson

westerner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    screw the butt implants

drink beer instead it'll show up there eventually

ID/Ego Battle Arena Iron Draggin's Avatar
    Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by drstrangepimp
    If you want to change the shape of your ass, you have to get implants. Working out will only make it bigger.

LOL at synthol in the penis. I wonder if anybody tried synthol in the ass. You could get that coveted lumpy ass look. The Greg Valentino of asses.
    Ahahaha...The Greg Valenito of asses, that's great.

Dante^ is just really nice. (+1000) Dante^ is just really nice. (+1000) Dante^ is just really nice. (+1000) Dante^ is just really nice. (+1000) Dante^ is just really nice. (+1000) Dante^ is just really nice. (+1000) Dante^ is just really nice. (+1000) Dante^ is just really nice. (+1000) Dante^ is just really nice. (+1000) Dante^ is just really nice. (+1000) Dante^ is just really nice. (+1000)
    There are a lot of girls that could use them. I've seen a few somewhat PERFECT girls, their only problem is they have NO ASS whatsoever. That completly ruins a girl. I'd rather have a girl with a nice ass and small tits over a girl who has big tits and no ass.

GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Dante^
    There are a lot of girls that could use them. I've seen a few somewhat PERFECT girls, their only problem is they have NO ASS whatsoever. That completly ruins a girl. I'd rather have a girl with a nice ass and small tits over a girl who has big tits and no ass.
    Amen brother it's all about the big ass (ON WOMEN)
    WTF are "buttlifts"