az7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) az7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) az7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) az7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) az7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) az7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) az7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) az7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) az7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) az7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) az7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

az7's first time animal pump review

Today was the first time i tired animal pump. Let me tell you i was impressed with this product. I'm not one to fall for the "placebo" of supps. It seemed to give me noticeably more energy but not like the jittery, light headed, im gonna **** my brains out like super pump or noxplode. The pumps were awesome. I did back and my lats and lower back felt like they were gonna explode. I will update this review once i finish my can, but if it goes like this the whole time i will be buying this again. I think diet plays a key part in these type of supps as i take in tons of carbs and drink 2 gallons of water a day.
    202 w/11.5% bf

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

GET BIG OR DIE TRYING

With each jacked inch i add to my biceps the more beef i inherit on the streets -Mr. Angry