Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

X-Dream - could be like phenibut? Hopefully better!~

We live in a world where we spend most of our lives running in overdrive with high levels of stress and lack of "quality" sleep. As bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts we often have trouble sleeping. Whether you work out hard and your muscles are aching or there is just
    too much on your mind. Many of us turn to OTC medications and supplements to aid in relaxation and sleep only to be sadly disappointed by lingering side effects and lack of effectiveness. Wouldn't it be amazing to have a product that could relax you, promote REM sleep, cause vivid even "fantasy-like" dreams, and even increase growth hormone levels? The revolution of relaxation and sleep is here!
    Introducing X-Dream, a post-workout relaxant and sleep aid that challenges all other OTC products and their abilities to promote relaxation and sleep. IBE sought out to provide a product that delivered where others had failed and to fix the problems associated with other sleep aids and relaxants currently available. X-Dream's unique formula does not cause morning grogginess and, instead, promotes deep sleep that not only increases circulating growth hormone levels, but decreases the amount of sleep needed to feel refreshed. At lower doses X-Dream is great used as a post-workout relaxant and even better full strength as nightly sleep aid.
    How does this revolutionary product work? We combined 2 innovative products, 3-OH-GABA and N-Arachidonyl-dopamine HCl. 3-OH-GABA binds to the GABA-A receptor site in the brain which is the same receptor site that benzodiazepines such as ***** bind to and 3-OH-GABA has clinically shown to increase growth hormone levels. The next innovative ingredient, N-arachidonyl-dopamine, HCl binds to the cannabinoid CB1 receptor which is the same receptor stimulated by Marijuana which is known to cause relaxation and even produces a sense of euphoria. The combination of these two natural, LEGAL and potent compounds triggers all the remarkable benefits found in the X-Dream formula.
    With X-Dream your wildest dreams will come true as your body enters REM for a longer period of time, decreasing muscle recovery time and fatigue. Don't get caught rolling around for hours, X-Dream the night away!
    Motivation/Dedication/Time=Results

-"Command And Conquer" -

Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Samples? Or sponsored log? Hahaha
    This guy right here has some insomnia. Definitely look forward to seeing this product.
    Kill the Hype.

Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ^thats the write up, its being released in a few days. It has a steep price at 59.99, I wish they sold sample packs.

Gaba antagonists really excite me!

-"Command And Conquer" -

Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Mike83 View Post
    ^thats the write up, its being released in a few days. It has a steep price at 59.99, I wish they sold sample packs.

Gaba antagonists really excite me!

MSRP? Or estimated retail?
    For 30 days? If so...that is, indeed quite steep.
    Kill the Hype.

Im not sure, thats what it shows on there website

IBE

-"Command And Conquer" -

GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Slimy marketing.

Where to start...lets take a look at just the GABA(A) agonist. Yes, this will acutely increase GH (not likely a significant amount to increase skeletal protein sythesis much anymore than usual), however, if it acts as claimed, on the benzo/GABA(A) receptor, this will downregulate (well documented on benzos) and compensate. This means withdrawal symptoms (benzos have nasty ones). Also, whatever pubmed ninja wrote this must not know that agonizing the benzo/GABA(A) DECREASES REM sleep. I hope this thing has a short half life so the sleeper can compensate later in the night. Different benzos can have different influence on this because of different kinetics, but i'm definitely going to need to see proof for that one.

Originally Posted by fitnecise View Post
    Slimy marketing.

Where to start...lets take a look at just the GABA(A) agonist. Yes, this will acutely increase GH (not likely a significant amount to increase skeletal protein sythesis much anymore than usual), however, if it acts as claimed, on the benzo/GABA(A) receptor, this will downregulate (well documented on benzos) and compensate. This means withdrawal symptoms (benzos have nasty ones). Also, whatever pubmed ninja wrote this must not know that agonizing the benzo/GABA(A) DECREASES REM sleep. I hope this thing has a short half life so the sleeper can compensate later in the night. Different benzos can have different influence on this because of different kinetics, but i'm definitely going to need to see proof for that one.

good post, you knowledge is appreciated

So do benzos lets say after using a few times give you withdrawal just like that? The stronger the benzo the worse withdrawal?

Ive used GBL, after 3 nights of use, I had bad withdrawal for a few days. Ill never touch that again. Phenibut, works great occasionally for me, really good deep sleep, no withdrawal. The effects seem to last thru the next day aswell.

-"Command And Conquer" -

IBE Labs is just really nice. (+1000) IBE Labs is just really nice. (+1000) IBE Labs is just really nice. (+1000) IBE Labs is just really nice. (+1000) IBE Labs is just really nice. (+1000) IBE Labs is just really nice. (+1000) IBE Labs is just really nice. (+1000) IBE Labs is just really nice. (+1000) IBE Labs is just really nice. (+1000) IBE Labs is just really nice. (+1000) IBE Labs is just really nice. (+1000)
    GABOB (gamma-amino-beta-hydroxybutyric acid) Do the research my friend

Slimy marketing.

All posts made by IBELabs are for purely entertainment purposes and do not reflect the actions of the person or company responsible for this name.

GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by IBE Labs View Post
    Why don't you just tell me.

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Why don't you just tell me.
    Check the logs.
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

Does it bind to the benzo site at GABA(A)?

Does it bind to the benzo site at GABA(A)?
    No so it doesn't work like benzos (which go after specific subtypes). The writeup wording is deceptive.

IBE Labs is just really nice. (+1000) IBE Labs is just really nice. (+1000) IBE Labs is just really nice. (+1000) IBE Labs is just really nice. (+1000) IBE Labs is just really nice. (+1000) IBE Labs is just really nice. (+1000) IBE Labs is just really nice. (+1000) IBE Labs is just really nice. (+1000) IBE Labs is just really nice. (+1000) IBE Labs is just really nice. (+1000) IBE Labs is just really nice. (+1000)
    sorry I did not know if you were asking but yes it was shown to bind to the GABA A receptors. please excuse our right ups we suck at that part but we will have a better one in the future. give me to tomorrow to ge the artical since it is late and it is july 4. since you seem like you know this stuff I don't think you should have a problem finding it yourself. have a happy fourth of july.
    No so it doesn't work like benzos (which go after specific subtypes). The writeup wording is deceptive.
    Last edited by IBE Labs; 07-03-2007 at 09:08 PM.
    All posts made by IBELabs are for purely entertainment purposes and do not reflect the actions of the person or company responsible for this name.

dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I will stay clear, anything like benzo's I won't ever **** with again.

sorry I did not know if you were asking but yes it was shown to bind to the GABA A receptors. please excuse our right ups we suck at that part but we will have a better one in the future.
    I never denied that but benzos bind to a specific site on GABA(A) and ellicit different responses than general GABA(A) agonists. They are well demonstrated to suppress REM.

I assume that since GABOB looks like just GABA with an added molecule (for better uptake?) that it does not function like benzos.

It will have some benzo effects but not all of the effects of a benzo.

I never denied that but benzos bind to a specific site on GABA(A) and ellicit different responses than general GABA(A) agonists. They are well demonstrated to suppress REM.

I assume that since GABOB looks like just GABA with an added molecule (for better uptake?) that it does not function like benzos.

It will have some benzo effects but not all of the effects of a benzo.
    Can I use it to relax at the bar? and slip it in girls drinks?

just a small piece of what I will have for you tomorrow.

Studies on the GABAergic system in cardiovascular control in normotensive and in sinoaortic denervated rats.

Enero MA, Solignac D, Apud JA.

Instituto de Investigaciones Farmacol?gicas, CONICET, Buenos Aires, Argentina.

The cardiovascular effects of i.v. gamma-amino-beta-hydroxybutyric acid (GABOB) were investigated in rats anaesthetized with urethane. GABOB produced a dose-dependent hypotensive response. Treatment with GABA-A receptor antagonists prevented the GABOB response while the GABA stimulation by diazepam enhanced this response. The beta 1-adrenoceptor antagonist reduced the GABOB-induced hypotension but beta 2-adrenoceptor antagonists did not affect it. Picrotoxin, bicuculline or diazepam produced an increase in basal blood pressure. Fifteen days after sinoaortic denervation in rats the glutamic acid decarboxylase and the aminobutyric acid transaminase (GABA-T) activities were significantly reduced in dorsal pons and in anterior hypothalamus whereas GABA-T activity was increased in ventral medulla oblongata. Our results demonstrate that GABOB stimulates GABA-A receptors in anaesthetized rats and thus exerts a neuromodulatory effect on cardiovascular function. GABAergic neurotransmission participates in the sinoaortic deafferentation in rats.

smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol damn fitnecise is such a smart ass lol i love ur posts
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

I have never tried GABOB other then going to sleep but I did try the other ingredient N-Arachidonyl-dopamine HCl while at work and it was pretty cool..lol the effects of that one was in between a benzo and Marijuana without the bad effects of Marijuana if that makes since.

Can I use it to relax at the bar? and slip it in girls drinks?

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by smh31 View Post
    lol damn fitnecise is such a smart ass lol i love ur posts
    Fitnecise is pretty smart for a girl.
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

hordeall is on a distinguished road. (+10) hordeall is on a distinguished road. (+10) hordeall is on a distinguished road. (+10) hordeall is on a distinguished road. (+10) hordeall is on a distinguished road. (+10) hordeall is on a distinguished road. (+10) hordeall is on a distinguished road. (+10) hordeall is on a distinguished road. (+10) hordeall is on a distinguished road. (+10) hordeall is on a distinguished road. (+10) hordeall is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I sometimes takes benzos like klonopin = 12 half life. So they decrease REM sleep? I never knew that. What is this withdrawl that is spoken of? I havnt seemed to adapt a habit but I want to know some of these problems I might incounter from continued usage.

Originally Posted by envythahustla View Post
    Fitnecise is pretty smart for a girl.
    I'm thinking about changing my moniker to "randymancandy" what do you think?

user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have never tried GABOB other then going to sleep but I did try the other ingredient N-Arachidonyl-dopamine HCl while at work and it was pretty cool..lol the effects of that one was in between a benzo and Marijuana without the bad effects of Marijuana if that makes since.
    So you've stacked weed with pills:} I kid...I kid.

hordeall is on a distinguished road. (+10) hordeall is on a distinguished road. (+10) hordeall is on a distinguished road. (+10) hordeall is on a distinguished road. (+10) hordeall is on a distinguished road. (+10) hordeall is on a distinguished road. (+10) hordeall is on a distinguished road. (+10) hordeall is on a distinguished road. (+10) hordeall is on a distinguished road. (+10) hordeall is on a distinguished road. (+10) hordeall is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    GABOB - - This is another natural substance related to GABA called GABOB (also known as aminohydroxybutyric acid or Buxamin). This has been used in the treatment of epilepsy, but it is a molecule that is very similar to GHB. What is interesting is that a recent study showed that 300 mg. s.c. of GABOB significantly increased HGH, prolactin and cortisol levels in a similar way to GHB, within 60-minutes. So the legal molecule of GABOB has many of the beneficial features of GHB, without its sleep inducing effects. (Source: Stimulatory effects of gamma aminohydroxybutyric acid on growth hormone, prolactin and cortisol release in man. Takahara J, Yunoki S, Yakushiji W, Yamauchi J, Hosogi H, Ofufi T). For pure tablets of GABOB, please see aminohydroxybutyric acid.

Isnt this the main ingredient. According to this it dosnt have sleep inducing effects raises growth hormone as stated but increases prolactin and cortisol or am I wrong?

bg330 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bg330 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bg330 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bg330 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bg330 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bg330 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bg330 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bg330 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bg330 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bg330 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bg330 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Slimy marketing.

Benzo's are allosteric modulators.. there properties are quite different then a GABA agonist. You will build up a tolerance to this stuff, but you will not see withdrawal symptoms. Fitnecise.. you 19 year olds need to quite acting like you know everything.

you are correct they share some but not all of benzos

Originally Posted by bg330 View Post
    Benzo's are allosteric modulators.. there properties are quite different then a GABA agonist. You will build up a tolerance to this stuff, but you will not see withdrawal symptoms. Fitnecise.. you 19 year olds need to quite acting like you know everything.

Updates?
    Kill the Hype.

Over at AM there's a thread saying it's going to up for $30 on another site.
    Confirm?
    That would be so much better than $60.
    Kill the Hype.

Originally Posted by bg330 View Post
    Benzo's are allosteric modulators.. there properties are quite different then a GABA agonist. You will build up a tolerance to this stuff, but you will not see withdrawal symptoms.
    No ****, you must have missed the part where I explained my misunderstanding that the ingredient does not have properties like benzos.