weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up Question for all Probodybuilders that want to answer.

On the link to Chad's site with Dennis James pics on it, Most Muscular a moderator posted in that thread with this theory to why Dennis James was wearing a Belt around his waist. Here is the quote:

''If you've ever noticed in these pics and nearly every pic you see of DJ this year and last year he is wearing a weight belt. I have a strong hunch I know the purpose thereof.

Some cultures of the world believe, for example, that a woman's feet are more beautiful if they are very tiny in comparison to the rest of their body. This has resulted in young girls having their feet "binded" at a young age to prevent them from growing larger. This has also happened years ago here in the United States when women wore corsets very tight and often and actually reconfigured their inner organs to the point where they changed the girth of their waist.

I wonder if DJ (under Chad's guideance?) is giving this former occurance a try in an attempt to avoid the disented belly many, if not most, of the pro bodybuilders exhibit today.

How many of you ALWAYS wear a belt while lifting or posing for pictures?

nuff said...''

http://www.chadnicholls.net/forums/s...t=dennis+james

Dennis James never answered the question in that thread. (he does live in thailand, or i think so, and in that culture things like this are common) So i'm not asking you guys to account for him, but in your opinion have you ever heard of such a thing??? Just curious.. and if you guys don't want to answer, please at least tell me why. Thanx in advance guys, and I really appreciate you all being here.

jjh04f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjh04f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjh04f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjh04f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjh04f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjh04f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjh04f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjh04f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjh04f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjh04f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjh04f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have heard that the weight belt, during squats, lessens the amount your abs have to work, therefore your abs do not get as big, but as far as a shrinking waist? Maybe? We should compare the waist sizes from 2 years ago to this years Olympia.

johnnyboy31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

You have to bind the feet when the girl is young so that the bone growth is restricted, I am not sure how this would work on limiting growth of the abdomen . I suspect it would cause a hernia or some intestinal discomfort more than anything.

JRStrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Most Muscular isn't a moderator. His status is contender.

weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JRStrong
    Most Muscular isn't a moderator. His status is contender.

Oh i see, I wasn't familiar with their colored names or w/e.

Nonetheless question stands.