the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)

About This Section - Win Supplements!

Hello!

This section is for discussing a single issue that we update each week. Here are the rules:

1. You can NOT post new threads in this area.
    2. Please stay on the topic as much as possible.

We will use the best responses and put them into an actual article with the same title on Bodybuilding.com that will be featured for the world to see. Your forum name will be famous!

Best responses to the topic question will win the following amounts:

1st place - 50 in store credit
    2nd place - 25 in store credit

*Effective September 10, 2009
    *More Details: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=21

*IMPORTANT: You cannot use ANY coupons when using in-store credit. Your order will be cancelled if you try.

To use towards any products in our popular store! We will e-mail the winner each week.

So, show off your knowledge each week and learn more about getting great results.

We will be updating this each week, so be sure to get your posts in BEFORE the deadline listed in the latest topic.

Thanks!

Will W.
    Bodybuilding.com
    Athletes.com
    Last edited by webmaster; 09-10-2009 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Update in regard to use of credit. -The Crush
    twitter.com/i_am_the_goat

built like a brick house Dallas68's Avatar
    Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking wondering

sorry if not topic but wondering when this topic will be implemented? thank you
    going full blast!

workout journal (random rambling)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168460783

the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Dallas68
    sorry if not topic but wondering when this topic will be implemented? thank you

We are now in the 35th week of the Topic Of The Week. On the main Topic Of The Week forum page;

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=73

You will find a new topic posted each week.

Will
    Webmaster
    twitter.com/i_am_the_goat

pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100)
    ok
    i used to have green rep points.

IronMass_Dotcom is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronMass_Dotcom is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronMass_Dotcom is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronMass_Dotcom is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronMass_Dotcom is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronMass_Dotcom is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronMass_Dotcom is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronMass_Dotcom is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronMass_Dotcom is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronMass_Dotcom is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronMass_Dotcom is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow, awesome contest.

countmuscula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) countmuscula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    is it ok to get pics from bodbyuilding.com if i need them for my article for TOTW 40???

Kill_yourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill_yourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill_yourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill_yourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill_yourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill_yourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill_yourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill_yourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill_yourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill_yourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill_yourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Since this TOTW had gain more and more reconginition, will what do you say about increasing the prizes eh?

Registered User dumbbellfanatic's Avatar
    dumbbellfanatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dumbbellfanatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dumbbellfanatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dumbbellfanatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dumbbellfanatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dumbbellfanatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dumbbellfanatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dumbbellfanatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dumbbellfanatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dumbbellfanatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dumbbellfanatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    does 3rd still get $25 in free supps?
    eat, lift, eat, sleep
    repeat.

Too Sweet to be Sour! RoadPigJohn's Avatar
    RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Arrow

Originally Posted by dumbbellfanatic View Post
    does 3rd still get $25 in free supps?
    Yes...
    System Administrator
    CISCO CCNP Data Center, CCENT, CCNA Routing & Switching, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CCNA Wireless, CCNA Data Center and CCDA Certified.
    CompTIA Network+ and A+ Certified.

God be with you mother, I love you.

What we think, we become.
    Buddha.

johannabartley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Please tell me, is this a way to make traffic or a way to reward your best readers/writers? If only more forums would adopt this idea, not only they would keep their readers entertained and happy but they would seriously increase their traffic. Maybe for your next prize you will consider some herbs and vitamins cheap. I know I prefer them along with my favorite food.

chinchillables has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinchillables has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinchillables has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinchillables has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinchillables has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinchillables has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinchillables has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinchillables has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinchillables has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Is this still going on?

DamnSheSwole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DamnSheSwole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DamnSheSwole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DamnSheSwole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DamnSheSwole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DamnSheSwole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DamnSheSwole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DamnSheSwole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DamnSheSwole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DamnSheSwole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DamnSheSwole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    doubt it... that was from 2005. :-/

Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DamnSheSwole View Post
    doubt it... that was from 2005. :-/

actually.... it is

FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I'm assuming the Topic of the Week is the one with most views for that week? So that being so, isn't it best to only start your topic at the beginning of the week as to get maximum views accounted for?

meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    are there any new ones
    Stats:
    6'0', 180 lb., 10% bf
    S:405 B:255 D:500 PC:275
    *Misc Mobility Crew*
    *Misc Calisthenic Crew*
    *Positivity Crew*
    Cincinnati Bengals

*Diamond Dog*

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do some TOTW not make it on the homepage? I recall doing one a couple months ago about what are my bodybuilding goals for 2009 and now I can't even find the thread...

King Of Video Reviews History in Effect's Avatar
    History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by extremenergy3 View Post
    Do some TOTW not make it on the homepage? I recall doing one a couple months ago about what are my bodybuilding goals for 2009 and now I can't even find the thread...
    yeah..this is true. or they make it the next year.lol
    Georgia Crew
    >>>>Misc Cologne Crew<<<<
    Sperrys and Polos

mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by extremenergy3 View Post
    Here's your thread. Patience for it posting

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=113397821
    My secret?

Acai and the Ab Circle Pro.

But srsly, PM me for any advice

King Of Video Reviews History in Effect's Avatar
    History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs down

nice try cookie stuffer
    Georgia Crew
    >>>>Misc Cologne Crew<<<<
    Sperrys and Polos

jd70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jd70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this is exciting!

The Crush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Crush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Crush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Crush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Crush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Crush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Crush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Crush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Crush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Crush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Crush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

IMPORTANT!!! - New Topic of the Week Credit Amounts & Info!

First off, I would like to thank everyone for their continued input for the Topic of the Week. It has helped ten's of thousands learn more about how they can reach their health, fitness and appearance goals through information, motivation, and supplementation.

Following are a few important updates that you should be aware of.

1. Important Update For Topic Responses:
    -------------------------------------------
    - Credit will still be awarded.

- New Credit Amounts:
    *1st Place: $50 in store credit.
    *2nd place: $25 in store credit.

- Will no longer be put into formal articles and published.
    *Exceptions: We (Bodybuilding.com) retain the right to formally format & publish those responses we feel go above and beyond excellence. This will be handled on a case-by-case basis.

2. Past Winner's Note:
    - We will still honor all past topic "winners" (questions posted prior to September 9, 2009) the original credit offered at the time.

IMPORTANT: All of the above - Effective September 10, 2009.

As the webmaster would say: "Stay Classy!"

Thanks,

Scott

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/TheCrush/
    "Respect, Honor, Integrity!"

devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devotchkas has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Where is the newest one?

jkhfdkjhfg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by webmaster View Post
    Hello!

This section is for discussing a single issue that we update each week. Here are the rules:

1. You can NOT post new threads in this area.
    2. Please stay on the topic as much as possible.

We will use the best responses and put them into an actual article with the same title on Bodybuilding.com that will be featured for the world to see. Your forum name will be famous!

Best responses to the topic question will win the following amounts:

1st place - 50 in store credit
    2nd place - 25 in store credit

*IMPORTANT: You cannot use ANY coupons when using in-store credit. Your order will be cancelled if you try.

To use towards any products in our popular store! We will e-mail the winner each week.

So, show off your knowledge each week and learn more about getting great results.

We will be updating this each week, so be sure to get your posts in BEFORE the deadline listed in the latest topic.

Thanks!

Will W.
    Bodybuilding.com
    Athletes.com
    en, thx for the post. very useful

www@dvdmsn@com

caddic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Baisc prinicples of body building. NEVER train the same muscle group two days in a row. Even if you arent sore, you muscles still need to recover.
    http://ezinearticles.com/?Beta-Alanine-Pro-Reviews&id=3474685

tonypupillo is just really nice. (+1000) tonypupillo is just really nice. (+1000) tonypupillo is just really nice. (+1000) tonypupillo is just really nice. (+1000) tonypupillo is just really nice. (+1000) tonypupillo is just really nice. (+1000) tonypupillo is just really nice. (+1000) tonypupillo is just really nice. (+1000) tonypupillo is just really nice. (+1000) tonypupillo is just really nice. (+1000) tonypupillo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by caddic View Post
    Baisc prinicples of body building. NEVER train the same muscle group two days in a row. Even if you arent sore, you muscles still need to recover.
    agreed

Vicjustice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicjustice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicjustice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicjustice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicjustice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicjustice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicjustice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicjustice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicjustice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicjustice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicjustice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by countmuscula View Post
    is it ok to get pics from bodbyuilding.com if i need them for my article for TOTW 40???
    How would anyone know if you get the pics without announcing it

gingir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by caddic View Post
    I am slowly getting more and more into body building and these tips do help. Thanks for sharing.
    hell, yes!

mli16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mli16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mli16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mli16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mli16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mli16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mli16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mli16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mli16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mli16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mli16 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by gingir View Post
    I am slowly getting more and more into body building and these tips do help. Thanks for sharing.
    agreed
    University of Pennsylvania Mens Swimming & Diving '16

Bench Press: 255 lbs
    Squat: 395 lbs
    Deadlift: 435 lbs