high has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) high has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) high has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) high has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) high has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Best Brand oF CREATINE?

What is the best brand of creatine? Back the day when cell-tech first came out, i took it and it worked for me. Nowdays im hearing all kind of bad stuff about muscle tech...

Registered User SuperSaiyonGoku's Avatar
    Location: london, u know.. fish chips, cup O tea, bad food, worse weather, mary fukkin poppins LONDON!
    SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ummm i dont know what the best creatine is... but i know cell tech is meant to be a load of ****e.... i have some creatine powder made by a company in the uk which is a part of the holland and barrat health stores.. its pretty good... n cheap... n ive seen allot of gains from it
    "Once again you've taken for granted the powers of a true saiyan!" - Vegeta

hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Prolab, Optimum, or any reasonably priced CreaPure creatines. Make sure it says CreaPure on the label, as they provide arguably the best quality.
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. -Einstein

BiggHoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best brand oF CREATINE

Go to Wal-Mart or Albertsons(IF they have one where you live) and look over in the dieting area, and they have a i white and black bottle of Met-rx micronizes creating. It comes with 40 servings, and a serving is one tea-spoon. It only costs about $9.99. It is the same brand that they sale at GNC, but it is chaper at wal-mart. It works really well too, and it has nothing less in it than the other brands of the Met-Rx monohydrate micronized creating has.

damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff
    I just ordered 1000 grams of AST Micronized Creatine. Their Glutamine worked well for me during cutting so I figure I'll give the Creatine a try for bulking.
    "Sometimes you just feel tired, you feel weak. And when you feel weak you feel like you just wanna give up. But you gotta search within you and try to find that inner strength and just pull that **** out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter no matter how bad you just wanna fall flat on your face and collapse." - Eminem

Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i'm saying MEGA Creatine by GNC, cuz it is effervescent so the majority of the creatine is actually dissolved and usable....with non-effervescents, the creatine isnt very soluble and doesnt mix with the h2o....non-mixed creatine leads to minimal absorption, which leads to no muscle gains, diarrhea, stomach upset and a load on ur kidneys from creatinine

Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles
    Just get the monohydrate brand at vitamin world 260 servings $35
    Muscles

Latts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Latts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Latts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Latts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Latts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Latts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like Phos****en Hp made by EAS.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."-Albert Einstein

"Your ignorance cramps my conversation." -Anthony Hope

Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles
    Where would they sell Phosphogen Hp I wanted to look at it but never can find it
    Muscles

Latts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Latts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Latts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Latts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Latts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Latts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    go to n etrition.com (without the space between the n and e)(i put it there cuz the name shows up as ************** it you don't put the space) go to brand name EAS and then it will take you to their products. after that scroll down to phasphogen hp and you can order it or just check it out. or go to GNC
    Last edited by Latts; 05-31-2002 at 09:32 PM.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."-Albert Einstein

"Your ignorance cramps my conversation." -Anthony Hope

Ok I will defintely do that
    Muscles

2fingeredjack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The new german creatine called CreaBlast. My cousin did some research on it and he said that the results look promising. I'm prolly going to by some and check it out for myself. There's some info. at this site http://www.anabolicstore.com/details/creablast.htm
    BTW, if anyone here is using this, could you tell us what gains you've seen from it?
    "Scratch my ears, and I'll chase down your balls" - verse taken from 'Dog's Life' by Pulley

Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i read an article on the German creatine in this month's Iron-Man...or was it last month's? i forget...but anyway, yes German creatine is better than chinese creatine, due to the fact that chinese creatine contains high levels of trace metals in their creatine...but that doesn't really matter, because nowadays 95% (thats the percentage used in IM) of Creatine is Japanese, which bears the EXACT same quality as German creatine, and is ALOT cheaper...to make sure u aren't getting ripped off, just make sure the creatine ur ingesting isn't made in china....

Destro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I take creatine HSC by AST and I've also taken AST's Micronized Creatine Monohydrate.....
    I've had better gains with the HSC - 7 lbs muscle in my first week back to the gym I recommend it.

Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by 2fingeredjack
    The new german creatine called CreaBlast. My cousin did some research on it and he said that the results look promising. I'm prolly going to by some and check it out for myself. There's some info. at this site http://www.anabolicstore.com/details/creablast.htm
    BTW, if anyone here is using this, could you tell us what gains you've seen from it?

creatine is creatine, do you really need to go into that much analysis , i like their lame catchphrase, `like german cars, german creatine is top of the line` ...lol
    "Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."
    - Bruce Lee

"My studying mimics my training. Brief, intense and infrequent.."
    - Big Red

LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Prolab

blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Buff_Daddy

creatine is creatine, do you really need to go into that much analysis , i like their lame catchphrase, `like german cars, german creatine is top of the line` ...lol

so tru...every brand of creatine mono. is the same white powder, theres no special one if ur just getting creatine mono. i think the cheapest would be ast or prolab though

lordkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) lordkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) lordkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) lordkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) lordkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) lordkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) lordkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) lordkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) lordkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) lordkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) lordkj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Im glad i posted that thing on creablast...i tried it i love it and will continue buying it. Although someone elses opinion who has used the stuff i would like to hear.

"Man you're gettin' big" modestmuscle's Avatar
    modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    HERE"S AN IDEA!!!!!!!

Go to the supplement wars section of these forums. There's already a thread on this subject, and it's a long one. No need to waste by posting a duplicate.

Man the times I wish I had MOD powers.............

~"MOD"EST
    Last edited by modestmuscle; 03-06-2003 at 07:59 PM.

Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Doesn't matter if it's just USDA Certified