Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Rockie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How much protein in a glass of milk?

How much protein is there in a glass of milk?

Registered User Matthew Shepard's Avatar
    Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    try reading the label jack***...
    Last edited by MsFit; 10-26-2001 at 01:01 PM.

Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

depends

depends on the size of ur glass...normally 8 or 9g

AWAIS

Shep looks like yourback to what u were . Next time u report ur skinny ***to this board , remb not to be an ***hole or im gonna kick your *** harder than i did in the previous boards and this time our momma wont save u, you gay piece of ****!
    Last edited by MsFit; 10-26-2001 at 01:00 PM.

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A glass is usually 250ml there is 3.3g of protein in 100ml of milk.

I'll leave the rest of the equasion to you.
    "my grocery bill looks like a ransom note"

damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff
    BLAH BLAH BLAH! He just told you the easiest way to figure out how much protein is in a glass of milk. It's common sense.

Don't even start reporting people because it's not like he said anything wrong. Geezus!
    "Sometimes you just feel tired, you feel weak. And when you feel weak you feel like you just wanna give up. But you gotta search within you and try to find that inner strength and just pull that **** out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter no matter how bad you just wanna fall flat on your face and collapse." - Eminem

thanx guys for the reply BTW

joehagyHH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    most labels read 9 grams per serving( based on a cup). this is on all type of milk. skim, 1%, 2%... etc.

Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    what a dubm post why don't u look at the label this is definately a worthless topic just look at the label for crying out loud.

yeah thats if there is something about the nutritional contents on the carton but the dumb guys here dont even print it!

AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey lay off him its harder to read the labels than you think! I mean this kid at school more is a junior and works out tells me he doesn't drink milk because it only has 9 grams of protein per gallon (im guessing he does not understand the concept of a serving). You see, there are dumber kids than Rockie here and we should try to help them see the light
    I'm not binging...I'm bulking

Kutulus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I usually look at the SERVING AMOUNT.. usually there are 8-10 servings per gallon... and each serving is 8-9g or protien...

I don't really measure the glass i go by how much is left in the carton...

If i was dumb i wouldnt be writing any articles for bodybuilding.com and by the way you check them out to see how 'dumb' i actually am. The only reason i wanted to ask the nutritional contents of milk is becuase i am in India and the percentages of various nutirents is not printed on the carton .Therefore i tried to enquire this stuff.

PS-a dumb kid does not have an IQ of 137

AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000)
    137 thats pretty good. Mines 139. Its cause we're asian thats why
    I'm not binging...I'm bulking

yeah lol! Asians maybe shorter in size but they do have better brains :P

hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    not to mention smaller weiners. haha!

dont know bout dicks, but surely they have smaller number of homosexuals , thats some 'knowledge' for your ignorant stupid racist ass
    Last edited by Rockie; 10-25-2001 at 02:44 AM.

Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    IQ is overated

VINZE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VINZE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VINZE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VINZE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VINZE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VINZE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VINZE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VINZE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VINZE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VINZE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VINZE is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    rockie quit hasseling yourself, nobody cares where your from man..theres no label? you still living in tha 1930's bro?

when did i say there wasnt a label its just that it didnt have the nutrients printed on the label

FREAKZILLA is on a distinguished road. (+10) FREAKZILLA is on a distinguished road. (+10) FREAKZILLA is on a distinguished road. (+10) FREAKZILLA is on a distinguished road. (+10) FREAKZILLA is on a distinguished road. (+10) FREAKZILLA is on a distinguished road. (+10) FREAKZILLA is on a distinguished road. (+10) FREAKZILLA is on a distinguished road. (+10) FREAKZILLA is on a distinguished road. (+10) FREAKZILLA is on a distinguished road. (+10) FREAKZILLA is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    my milk got 11 grams in it
    Holla if ya hear me

5atanic will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5atanic will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5atanic will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5atanic will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5atanic will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5atanic will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5atanic will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5atanic will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5atanic will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5atanic will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5atanic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Around 11g with 250mL serving on mine.

xbanana-eater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by FREAKZILLA
    Just a quesion, whyd you bump this from 2 years ago? haha
    BB.com Vet

NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by FREAKZILLA
    I want some! mine only has 8...
    So close to 10k, green is my favorite color nom saiyan?

CheekyKunt Crew
    92Brah

Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by xbanana-eater
    Just a quesion, whyd you bump this from 2 years ago? haha
    Yeah this happens a lot now.
    The front pages are probably too boring or too many newbies posting the damn same questions day in day out.
    It's not as hard as you think it is.
    Educate yourself, but stop thinking too much...

Akilles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akilles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akilles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akilles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akilles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akilles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akilles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akilles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Rockie View Post
    How much protein is there in a glass of milk?
    The milk i'm drinking contains 6.8 g of protein 9.2 g of carbs and 7.8 g of fat (per 2 dl which is about your usual glass of milk).
    "The best activities for your health are pumping and humping." - Arnold Swarzenegger

Natural_Titan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural_Titan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural_Titan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural_Titan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural_Titan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural_Titan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural_Titan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural_Titan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural_Titan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural_Titan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural_Titan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Huge bump there, milk contains about 9g per 250ml. 7g of casein, 2g of whey if im not mistaken.
    No? Perhaps my 6 rep power may persuade your decision....

You know you've had a good workout if you feel like your gonna sh*t yourself. If you actually DO sh*t yourself........well you sir are a trooper.

JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Natural_Titan View Post
    Huge bump there, milk contains about 9g per 250ml. 7g of casein, 2g of whey if im not mistaken.
    Correct, and roughly 120 cals per 250 ml. Great lazy bulk food.

(no homo) (yes insecure) chiraag's Avatar
    chiraag will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiraag will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiraag will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiraag will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiraag will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiraag will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiraag will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiraag will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiraag will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiraag will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiraag will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if there's no label google it, fucktard
    owes me reps:

You. Yes, you.

"Who's Michelle Obama? I thought it was Barrack Obama" - dunkalicious

~MKD~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~MKD~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~MKD~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~MKD~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~MKD~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~MKD~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~MKD~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~MKD~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~MKD~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~MKD~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~MKD~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Usually 8-9 grams (per 250mil cup)

Can also depend on the type of milk (skim, low fat, full fat, ect)

Try reading nutrition info next time -.-