Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000)

Angry Pet Peeves outside the gym (serious)

What are some of your pet peeves outside the gym?
    Mine:
    1) People who tailgate especially when you are already over the speed limit and especially when they have their brights on.
    2) When a person can't even hit the speed limit in the fast lane. It's the fast lane for a reason. Ideally you should be going a little over the limit.
    3) People casually walking around swearing.
    4) People who make judgements on people's religious beliefs, cultures, etc based on the propaganda they sea on tv. Do your research before making a judgement!
    5) When people pull out of a parking lot and give you the finger as you honk your horn and slam on your brakes to avoid hitting them because they were too stupid to look before going.
    6) People whining because I choose not to drink, smoke, or eat pork.
    7) When you're in the grocery store and you get stuck behind some person who takes 10 minutes to walk down the isle.

That's all I can think of for now.
    جَيْمي

Give me a place to stand, and I shall move the world.
    -Archemedes
    If you can't beat them....you're not trying hard enough!

If you need me, I'm swimming in the sea!

Reps owed:
    None

Negs owed:
    DrCrohn(life)
    Weightaholic(life)

JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000)
    1) People that won't get out of my way when I tailgate them with my brights on.

2) People that tailgate me and then get mad when I slow down.

3) People that are offended when I swear in public.

4) People that don't agree with my opinons.

5) People that honk their horn at me.

6) Wimps that don't drink, smoke and eat pork.

7) Pushy people behind me in the grocery store.

I'll think of more.

Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JeepCreeper View Post
    1) People that won't get out of my way when I tailgate them with my brights on.

2) People that tailgate me and then get mad when I slow down.

3) People that are offended when I swear in public.

4) People that don't agree with my opinons.

5) People that honk their horn at me.

6) Wimps that don't drink, smoke and eat pork.

7) Pushy people behind me in the grocery store.

I'll think of more.

Negged...Serious was in the title
    جَيْمي

-Archemedes

Reps owed:
    None

Negs owed:
    DrCrohn(life)
    Weightaholic(life)

JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jamie M View Post
    Negged...Serious was in the title
    Who said I wasn't serious?

anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Cool My annoyances

1) People who chew loud, or with their freaking mouth open. (someone is doing this right now.)

2) Old people drive horribly. At what point/age does a person start getting dumber?

3) Liberals continually tossing out slogans like, "Not my president" about President Bush. If you're an American, then he is your president. Also, "Bush lied, People died" is really getting old. He didn't lie. He made a decision based on information given to him and during that time the country as a whole was in support of that decision.

4) People who can't tell time, in otherwords, consistantly late. Really, how hard is it, to plan ahead when you know people are waiting on you, its just pure laziness.

5) People with no respect just in general...spiting, throwing your dirty ciggerette butts out the window of your car, cussing around small children, littering, etc...have some decency.

6) Hypocrits...don't judge me or anyone, take a look at yourself...you don't have the final say.

7) clutter, get organized...its gross to be dirty

8) Know it alls, you really don't know everything, and you never will, get over yourself, and start to socialize like a human.

9) People who are closed minded, just because you don't agree doesn't mean you have to force your opinion on me.

10) Liars, cheaters, theives...enough said.

11) Conservatives that support illegal immigration through the amnesty bill are stomping all over my last nerve. Yes it is an amnesty bill regardless of its name and conservatives in support of it need to wake up. Illegals won't vote for your party in any respect so stop catering to them. I'm so glad that filthy disgrace of a bill didn't pass.

12) Children that misbehave in public as their parents pretend not to notice are high on my list of annoyances. I have corrected children that aren't mine in public do to their poor manners and disrespect. The most ridiculous concept that arises in this situation is more often than not the parent would rather yell at me for correcting their brat rather then assume responsiblity for their neglectful parenting.

13) People who lack respect for animals are not allowed to associate with me both for their protection and my sanity. These people anger me to the point of no return. If someone mistreats an animal, they should have to suffer the same consequence ten fold.

14) Men that act like sissy girls. Man up and stop wearing pink. Aaaahhh... pink is not attractive on men!!! Don't cross your legs like a woman and stutter nervously when speaking to me. I'm not intimidating, you're just a baby.

This is all for right now =)
    Last edited by anb1683; 07-03-2007 at 03:16 PM.
    FemMisc SPA Army #15
    A∑∑ - The Squat Booty Sorority

*We all have the power to change, but it's the will to change that sets us apart.

*To Uncover your true potential you must find your own limits and then have the courage to blow past them.

arobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Whoever made up the word poultrytarian.

And the people who claim to be it.

nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1. People that will drive around for 30 minutes just to get a close parking space. Especially when it's only a 2 minute walk to the entrance.

2. Old people. While I respect that they are able to make it to old age, just about everything about them irritates me. I already know that if I'm lucky enough to grow old that no one will like me either.

3. Wannabees of any kind

4. Feminine men. I have no problem with homosexuals, but I don't think being feminine has anything to do with being attracted to another man. I've met plenty of masculine gay men who don't need to act like girly.

5. Lines.

6. Loud people

CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1.) People that have no respect for others.
    2.) People that tailgate me when I turn into my driveway, I almost stop when they do this
    3.) People that drive 10-15mph under the speed limit in the left lane.
    4.) Girls that cannot be direct.
    5.) Ignorance, oh I have no tolerance for this.
    6.) People at my job that don't work and just stand around.

That's all I think of now.

5c8h2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5c8h2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5c8h2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5c8h2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5c8h2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5c8h2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5c8h2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5c8h2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5c8h2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5c8h2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5c8h2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1.) People who feel compelled to share very personal/embarassing information with me. It's one thing if you're a close friend, but otherwise, please keep it to yourself.
    2.) People who proselytize, particularly the ones who won't take a polite 'no thanks'. While I think it's awesome that they're so faithful that they care enough about me to share it with me, if I want to learn about their faith, I'll ask them.
    3.) People who talk about money. My parents taught me that polite people don't discuss money, other than general statements about the economy. I find it very irritating when my coworkers speculate that I must have a lot of money since I'm single.
    4.)People who dribble on the toilet seat (or the floor in front of the toilet) and don't clean it up.
    5.) People who can't turn the ringer off their phones while in meetings, movie theaters or waiting rooms.

Hawaii Warrior Football! bluescorpion's Avatar
    bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    People who block the intersection or crosswalk so they can be the last car in.

People with body odor (who could choose to do something about it). Like wash their clothes. This is particularly horrible if I am trapped on the bus with them.

People on airplanes who fart and think you won't notice. Duh!!!!!!

People on airplanes who extend into your seat.

The bossy old ladies from Florida who call me at 4am to sell me the Sun Sentinel... and the editor of that paper who never prints my letters to the editor about it or gives me his personal phone number so I can return the favor

People who act innocent but like to stir up sh!+ at work for everyone else.

lulublue is just really nice. (+1000) lulublue is just really nice. (+1000) lulublue is just really nice. (+1000) lulublue is just really nice. (+1000) lulublue is just really nice. (+1000) lulublue is just really nice. (+1000) lulublue is just really nice. (+1000) lulublue is just really nice. (+1000) lulublue is just really nice. (+1000) lulublue is just really nice. (+1000) lulublue is just really nice. (+1000)
    people in general

peace! it has been fun :) Jordyn's Avatar
    Jordyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jordyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jordyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jordyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jordyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jordyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jordyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jordyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jordyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jordyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jordyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    - ppl who drive too fcking slow, esp in the fast lanes

- ppl w/ 'diarrhea of the mouth,' so to speak....

Originally Posted by Jordyn View Post
    - ppl who drive too fcking slow, esp in the fast lanes

- ppl w/ 'diarrhea of the mouth,' so to speak....
    lol, I forgot about diarrhea of the mouth.
    جَيْمي

-Archemedes

Reps owed:
    None

Negs owed:
    DrCrohn(life)
    Weightaholic(life)

thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500)
    mine is this rash I have.... It itches....

But also rudeness. Especially males who come into the female section and throw around insults simply because they, in all their apparent 'testosterone linked' wisdom, believe they are somehow over being 'polite' and they need not follow the the rules of society.

Last edited by Emma-Leigh; 07-05-2007 at 12:26 PM.
    so i have done it all...now what?!

deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by thediabolical View Post
    Why don't you get a blog to write up your little crazy and insignificant thoughts that run thru your mind. Stop wasting BBing.com thread space.
    negged
    Move over to the guy's misc, if you don't like our rantings in here

Originally Posted by anb1683
    14) Don't cross your legs like a woman
    co-signed

Why don't you get a blog to write up your little crazy and insignificant thoughts that run thru your mind. Stop wasting BBing.com thread space.

My Pet peeves:

1) people who have nothing to say, but run their mouths like someone really wants to hear what is on their mind.
    Thanks for the neg.... 810 > 2...just sayin'
    جَيْمي

-Archemedes

Reps owed:
    None

Negs owed:
    DrCrohn(life)
    Weightaholic(life)

deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000)
    LOL
    He negged me too
    Apparently he thinks he can walk over here and neg all the female members chatting in THEIR section

Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by deeyala View Post
    LOL
    He negged me too
    Apparently he thinks he can walk over here and neg all the female members chatting in THEIR section
    All he can do now is give you a little grey.

thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500)
    It's quality, not quantity that counts...but you do not understand that. I do not need to ass kiss and talk about dumb sh*t to get reps; like some.

P.S. anytime.

Geno

You are a 39 year old ass kisser...and the asses that you are kissing are your daugther's age. Get a woman in your age group...oh I am sorry; get a man. And grow up at 39.
    Last edited by thediabolical; 07-05-2007 at 11:32 AM.

Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by deeyala View Post
    LOL
    He negged me too
    Fixed that for you.

Originally Posted by Emma-Leigh View Post
    Fixed that for you.
    Like I said...ass kissing which proves my point to your whole "rep" getting. Now why would I care if you give me a negative rep...who are you? I have seen you guys give a person a negative rep just for their AVI photo. And the person looks 10 times better than you and your AVI.

I am not picking with females...I am picking at your little bullsh*t whack crew.

MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^^^ wtf?

no likey, no postie. Is it really that hard to click on the red x ?
    LIFT. EAT. REST. REPEAT.

part of DA...keep it on the QT

Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Like I said...ass kissing which proves my point to your whole "rep" getting. Now why would I care if you give me a negative rep...who are you? I have seen you guys give a person a negative rep just for their AVI photo. And the person looks 10 times better than you and your AVI.

I am not picking with females...I am picking at your little bullsh*t whack crew.
    Actually - I have never negged anyone. And I did not neg you. I am simply a mod who was responding to a request for a removal of the insults in your post - which I 'fixed'.

There are rules you need to follow on these boards and they are posted HERE. Please ensure you read them and follow them in the future ok.

oh - and my 'crew'?? Not sure what you mean by this - but you obviously do not know me. As this is also the first time I have posted in the female misc. section.

Originally Posted by Emma-Leigh View Post
    oh - and my 'crew'?? Not sure what you mean by this - but you obviously do not know me. As this is also the first time I have posted in the female misc. section.
    it was directed as a whole...the comment "your crew". And I do not need to read your guideline for the simple fact that for those individuals that you so-called "fixed" they do not follow what you want me to.

Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    it was directed as a whole...the comment "your crew". And I do not need to read your guideline for the simple fact that for those individuals that you so-called "fixed" they do not follow what you want me to.
    Take your sarcasm and insults to the main misc. section when you come back from banned camp. This section has 0 tolerance for trolls like you, coming in here to insults the ladies and the males that post in here...

moon girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moon girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moon girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moon girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moon girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moon girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moon girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moon girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moon girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moon girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moon girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    To get back to the topic on hand
    people (generally women) who ask for diet / weight loss advice but will only listen when the advice is... of a certain type - preferably involving magic. You could tell them to stand on their head twice a day for a week because that's what some celebrity does, they'll be all over it, but tell them to get some exercise and eat lean meats, fruits, veggies, and whole grains, and you become a lot less interesting. It's particularly annoying when that person keeps complaining about how fat and out of shape she is.