Thread: big chest?

SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

big chest?

hey it seems my most lagging body parts are my delts and chest(the delts i am working on and have a program that seem to be working)

for the chest i dont really have much at all.

my lifts consist of flys-4sets

bench press-2 sets (in the 15-20 rep range though cuz i only have weights that go up to 95lbs)

(if i feel right and have my dad/bro to spot)-incline bench

pushups

now db press is out of the question because i dont have dbs that can hold more than 30lbs each

and joining a gym is IMPOSSIBLE at this time. also i have NO machines other than a rower...just a bench,bb, and dbs

what are some other lifts i can do that can add some size to my chest?

TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Drop the pushups, add more weight on flat and incline bench exercises, try doing around 3-8 reps for benching exercises, and do flies last in your workout. Dips are also excellent if you have a dip bar.

Also, at this point in time are you gaining weight and increasing overall muscularity? What kind of diet are you on?

SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    well flat bench i CANT raise cuz i dont have any more weight(im hitting yard sales this weekend to see what i can pick up).

incline 95 is enough for me.

at this point i am gaining weight and increasing overall muscularity.

as for my diet....if see food i eat it lol. i eat basically everything except for candy, non diet soda, and i RARELY eat other forms of junk food.

ill add dips.

maxotatlee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxotatlee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    drop the flies, thye dont provide sufficient overlaod and are an isolation movement, try the below routin

Flat bench 3 sets 4-6 reps
    Incline Bench Press 3 4sets 4-6 reps

Mkae sure you put enough weight on so you can get at least 4 reps but no more than 6
    Think Maximum overload think MAX-OT

JasonE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm not completely certain but I think I also read an article somewhere that said that slower controlled reps are a really good way to pack on mass and strength, I don't know for sure though.