A-JAM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

how to hit farther(baseball)help plz

i play baseball i played pony this year going to highschool and im a line drive hitter i bat lead off and make contact with the ball 95 % of the time but i want to hit a power surge like brian roberts did in 04? i wanted to know if anyone has any tips on how to hit for power or homeruns should i uppercut the ball / pull the ball help plz thanx
    GET RIPPED or DIE TRYIN (without using ROIDS)

gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by A-JAM View Post
    i play baseball i played pony this year going to highschool and im a line drive hitter i bat lead off and make contact with the ball 95 % of the time but i want to hit a power surge like brian roberts did in 04? i wanted to know if anyone has any tips on how to hit for power or homeruns should i uppercut the ball / pull the ball help plz thanx
    technique
    Owner of Rapid Transformation Training LLC
    Transform your Mind, Body and Life

www.rapidtransformationtraining.com

Mr.MAXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.MAXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.MAXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.MAXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.MAXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.MAXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.MAXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.MAXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.MAXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.MAXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.MAXX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Power cleans, squats, deadlifts, plyometrics, core exercises.

Batting mechanics--visit these sites:

http://www.baseball-fever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53

http://www.englishbeyhitting.com/forums/

NYPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I can't remember who (maybe Jeter or A-Rod), but I saw an interview with somone about power hitting and they said a big part of their training was getting in a pool and swinging both right handed and left. If you have access to a pool give that a try!

pkirk330 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pkirk330 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pkirk330 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pkirk330 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pkirk330 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pkirk330 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pkirk330 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pkirk330 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pkirk330 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pkirk330 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pkirk330 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Steroids?...Not really, but for real. Get your trunk a lot stronger (butt to bottom of chest). And it will help you generate a lot more bat speed.

qb0708 is just really nice. (+1000) qb0708 is just really nice. (+1000) qb0708 is just really nice. (+1000) qb0708 is just really nice. (+1000) qb0708 is just really nice. (+1000) qb0708 is just really nice. (+1000) qb0708 is just really nice. (+1000) qb0708 is just really nice. (+1000) qb0708 is just really nice. (+1000) qb0708 is just really nice. (+1000) qb0708 is just really nice. (+1000)
    try widening your stance you'll get more leg/hip power into your swing and its the easiest fix because you dont have to do anything significant
    Off-Season Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120401851

Luck is when Preparation meets Opportunity

Citius, Altius, Fortius

Paladin13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Paladin13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Paladin13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Paladin13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Paladin13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Paladin13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Paladin13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Paladin13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Paladin13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Paladin13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Paladin13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Dude your a leadoff hitter, you don't wanna hit for power you want to hit for singles and get on base for the 2-3-4-5 hitters to knock you in. Being a line drive hitter is the best kind of hitter, don't mess with your swing or anything just play like you've been playing and hit some singles. Your coach would rather have you hit .300 with 0 homeruns at leadoff than hitting 250 with some homerun power. Tell me who the best leadoff hitter in the game??? ICHIRO. He doesn't swing for power, he has more singles than anyone in the league and he's the best leadoff hitter in the league.
    6'1'' about 230 pounds

March 2009 stats------------March 2010 stats
    Bench 185x4-----------------Bench 250x2
    Front Squat 165x5------------Front Squat 235x3
    Deadlift 365x1----------------Deadlift 465x1

hardwork08 is a name known to all. (+5000) hardwork08 is a name known to all. (+5000) hardwork08 is a name known to all. (+5000) hardwork08 is a name known to all. (+5000) hardwork08 is a name known to all. (+5000) hardwork08 is a name known to all. (+5000) hardwork08 is a name known to all. (+5000) hardwork08 is a name known to all. (+5000) hardwork08 is a name known to all. (+5000) hardwork08 is a name known to all. (+5000) hardwork08 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    www.beabetterhitter.com
    www.webball.com

really though, don't change too much in your swing. i gained more power but kept the same swing which is allowing more right center doubles.(righty hitter) line drives give many more possibilities then fly balls that are either caught or gone
    Semper Hungry

SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000)
    quads, hamstrings, abs, core, hip flexors. you arms, chest really have nothing to do with hitting far, you only need it to really hold the bat up and be able to keep your technique/form correct. its all in the core and legs. and also EYES.

Mr.MAXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.MAXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.MAXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.MAXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.MAXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.MAXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.MAXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.MAXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.MAXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.MAXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.MAXX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I wouldn't go and change your swing until someone with experience evaluates it. On the sites I listed above, you can post video of your swing, and you will get a lot of feedback from coaches and professional players who have a great deal of experience with the rotational swing used by MLB players.

TrojanSC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrojanSC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrojanSC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrojanSC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrojanSC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrojanSC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrojanSC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrojanSC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrojanSC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrojanSC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrojanSC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hip explosion and backspin. In high school every player in the lineup should be able to hit a homerun (including the pitcher). In high school, unless you have a pitcher that absolutely deals, you're going to get a pitch you can hit 400ft. Just make sure its your pitch, back hip drives your hips open, stay stacked, and roll the hands for backspin.
    This is Troy

Where is Delta? Oh, wait WEAKA5HELL's Avatar
    WEAKA5HELL is on a distinguished road. (+10) WEAKA5HELL is on a distinguished road. (+10) WEAKA5HELL is on a distinguished road. (+10) WEAKA5HELL is on a distinguished road. (+10) WEAKA5HELL is on a distinguished road. (+10) WEAKA5HELL is on a distinguished road. (+10) WEAKA5HELL is on a distinguished road. (+10) WEAKA5HELL is on a distinguished road. (+10) WEAKA5HELL is on a distinguished road. (+10) WEAKA5HELL is on a distinguished road. (+10) WEAKA5HELL is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What's wrong with being a line drive hitter? I would rather have a good line drive hitter who hits .400 than a home run king who hits .300. The advice for training has so far been very good.
    Ladies and gentlemen please, would you bring your attention to me, for a feast for your eyes to see, an explosion of catastrophe, like nothing you've ever seen before, watch closely as I open this door, your jaws will be on the floor, after this you'll be begging for more.

mode6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mode6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mode6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mode6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mode6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mode6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mode6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mode6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mode6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mode6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mode6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    When I played in college we would be taking over a thousand cuts a day, whether it was during BP or on our own after practice in the cages.

Pretty much everybody is a line drive hitter their first year in high school. I wen't to a baseball powerhouse high school, so it was a little different... but you aren't going to see too many freshman dropping 400 foot bombs.

As you get older the line drives into the gaps will start clearing the fence.

The main thing to do right now is to work on your technique, and start a basic lifting regimen. Take alot of cuts everyday. The majority of people on your team will not see a college field, so doing what they are isn't enough... that isn't even the minimum, it's just plain unacceptable.

ItZ JoEy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItZ JoEy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItZ JoEy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItZ JoEy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItZ JoEy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yeah i was a lead off hitter and a 2 spot hitter for my high school team freshmen and sophmore year then on varsity I was a 3 hitter. It's not about how hard you hit it its the type of contact you make. I love baseball and I am pitching for my college now and the best advice I can give is stay fast and hit lead off cuz not everyone can do that. Anyone can hit a baseball far look at sammy sosa he is barely batting 250 but he is hitting home runs.

mode6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mode6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mode6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mode6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mode6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mode6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mode6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mode6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mode6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mode6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mode6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ItZ JoEy View Post
    Yeah i was a lead off hitter and a 2 spot hitter for my high school team freshmen and sophmore year then on varsity I was a 3 hitter. It's not about how hard you hit it its the type of contact you make. I love baseball and I am pitching for my college now and the best advice I can give is stay fast and hit lead off cuz not everyone can do that. Anyone can hit a baseball far look at sammy sosa he is barely batting 250 but he is hitting home runs.
    Leadoff hitters don't get payed the big $$

3/4/5 hitters do

V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I wouldn't try to increase your power. Sometimes hitters that feel like they need to hit the **** out of the ball even when their strength obviously lies in contact tend to lose a lot on their average, end of striking out more, and end up being a less productive player.

If you want to be stronger and put more on the ball, do a lot of leg and core work. That's where the power is from. Don't change your swing, though, if you are actually making 95% contact. More strength will allow you to hit it harder and farther.

I suggest getting with your coach and practicing seeing the ball better. As a leadoff hitter, if I were your coach, I would want you to be on base somewhere between .375 and .400 in percentage. You can get that off of your contact as well as developing a good eye and getting lots of walks. People will be scared of you and you will create more runs for your team the more you are on base.
    Misc Time Lord

ItZ JoEy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItZ JoEy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItZ JoEy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItZ JoEy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItZ JoEy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by mode6 View Post
    Leadoff hitters don't get payed the big $$

3/4/5 hitters do
    This is true ^^^ but what i'm saying is that the fastest way to the top is leadoff scouts love speed and the ability to make contact. OBP is a huge stat and the higher that is the high your stolen bases are and the higher ur runs are which is an overlooked stat but again it's another big one.

WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    to hit harder/farther

strong base/core
    quick wrists
    bat speed
    TE

6'3
    218 (bulking)

40-4.52
    20 pro-4.12
    Vert-33

I owe reps to:

CanadianLB

meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    a lot of it has to do with your natural swing geometry, but you can work on that to a degree. Its key to get your hands extended and your hips open through the zone when you turn on a ball. Hitting the other way is a different deal but I prefer the soft front side technique that Charlie Lau made popular. when I played college ball we took lots of cuts and actually used wooden bats like the pros to build bat speed and hand strength, of course we switched to aluminum for games, I recommend that as well as general strength and conditioning. focus on hand and forearm strength as well as shoulders.. Also remember that balance and power in your legs is key to your foundation.. good luck
    When you're down by the sea and an eel bites your knee, thats a moray.

meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mode6 View Post
    When I played in college we would be taking over a thousand cuts a day, whether it was during BP or on our own after practice in the cages.

Pretty much everybody is a line drive hitter their first year in high school. I wen't to a baseball powerhouse high school, so it was a little different... but you aren't going to see too many freshman dropping 400 foot bombs.

As you get older the line drives into the gaps will start clearing the fence.

The main thing to do right now is to work on your technique, and start a basic lifting regimen. Take alot of cuts everyday. The majority of people on your team will not see a college field, so doing what they are isn't enough... that isn't even the minimum, it's just plain unacceptable.

1000 cuts a day huh.. cmon man.. You how long that takes?
    When you're down by the sea and an eel bites your knee, thats a moray.

Where is Delta? Oh, wait WEAKA5HELL's Avatar
    WEAKA5HELL is on a distinguished road. (+10) WEAKA5HELL is on a distinguished road. (+10) WEAKA5HELL is on a distinguished road. (+10) WEAKA5HELL is on a distinguished road. (+10) WEAKA5HELL is on a distinguished road. (+10) WEAKA5HELL is on a distinguished road. (+10) WEAKA5HELL is on a distinguished road. (+10) WEAKA5HELL is on a distinguished road. (+10) WEAKA5HELL is on a distinguished road. (+10) WEAKA5HELL is on a distinguished road. (+10) WEAKA5HELL is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    500 took me about an hour, but I bet if you split it up into two 1 hour sessions then it's not as bad as you would think. However, now I focus more on less reps higher quality, and it seems to work better for me. Every so often I go back to doing 500 to check my "endurance", but I'm sure there is a better word for what I'm trying to describe.

EDIT: I am usually a one or two hitter, sometimes five to protect our four hitter. However, my strategy is always just hit the ball hard on the ground or hit a line drive and run like hell. I have hit home runs and have warning track power, but it feels weird to me because I usually make contact later in the swing or I get underneath it, so it's not someting I strive for.
    Last edited by WEAKA5HELL; 07-06-2007 at 06:22 PM.
    Ladies and gentlemen please, would you bring your attention to me, for a feast for your eyes to see, an explosion of catastrophe, like nothing you've ever seen before, watch closely as I open this door, your jaws will be on the floor, after this you'll be begging for more.

LuckeyStoke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LuckeyStoke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LuckeyStoke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LuckeyStoke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LuckeyStoke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LuckeyStoke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LuckeyStoke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LuckeyStoke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LuckeyStoke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LuckeyStoke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LuckeyStoke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Steriods..... just ask Barry Bonds, Jose Canseco, and Mark McGwire.....lol..... or you could quark your bat like Sammy Sosa..... Just Kidding...... do it right....... practice, work out, improve technique...... just dont cheat
    ENJOY THE RIDE

VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Here's a link to some baseball specific training articles.....

http://www.baseballtrainingsecrets.com/php/articles.php

Also, this is a link to a weighted bat drill, designed to increase bat speed. I've been using it this year for softball, and I'm consistantly hitting the ball farther and harder. Now, this could be mostly attributed to my hard work in the off-season, but I like to think this has helped a little bit.....

http://www.bigcat844.com/increasing_bat_speed.html

rudy24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rudy24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rudy24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rudy24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rudy24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rudy24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rudy24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rudy24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rudy24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rudy24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rudy24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    a lot of power in a baseball swing comes from your legs and core so more explosive legs and a stronger mid section will help alot and then just proper mechanics

roman25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roman25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roman25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roman25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Alright first thign is technique, next get stronger, and heres my favorite thing to do is go to the batting cages alot like with machines and where you can see the ball travels see where your ball goes cause thats the only way your going to see if the swing is grooved in. Heres a website for the technique www.beabetterhitter.com. And theres plenty of things you can do for strength

rickrickrick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rickrickrick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rickrickrick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rickrickrick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rickrickrick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rickrickrick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    listen, theres nothing wrong with hitting line drives. thats how it is supposed to be. all a home run is is a line drive that you got under. i recently saw an interview where ichiro suzuki said if he wanted to hit .220 he could hit 40 home runs. but instead he chooses ot hit for average and hes batting .360 which is pretty damn good in the majors, and he will probably have 5 home runs this year. by trying to hit home runs youre subconciously going to tighten your muscles and try to muscle the ball and end up doing a lot more poorly in the long run.

BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000)
    Build up your forearms. And take Mr. MAXX's advice.

Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100)
    According to the media steroids magically make you better at hitting HR's.
    >>Misc Tater Tot Crew<<

Black Knight 4 Lyfe
    Misc 4 Lyfe

szgorzelski is on a distinguished road. (+10) szgorzelski is on a distinguished road. (+10) szgorzelski is on a distinguished road. (+10) szgorzelski is on a distinguished road. (+10) szgorzelski is on a distinguished road. (+10) szgorzelski is on a distinguished road. (+10) szgorzelski is on a distinguished road. (+10) szgorzelski is on a distinguished road. (+10) szgorzelski is on a distinguished road. (+10) szgorzelski is on a distinguished road. (+10) szgorzelski is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dear Lord, whatever you do don't start upper cutting. This is the worst mistake that all baseballand softball noobs wanting to hit home runs do.

Line drive hitters are your best hitters. Stick with that. Hit the ball hard and the ball will take care of itself. Sometimes it will hit the fence and sometimes it will go over the fence, but the only time the outfielders are going to usually catch it is when you fly out. Upper cutters fly out.

Your long ball hitters aren't always necessarily your hardest hitters. I know guys that can hit a softball 300 feet without the ball ever going much more than 10 feet off the ground the whole trajectory. Try to catch a rocket like that.
    www.********.com/sgtzsworld