Hershey Highway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Upper/Outer Glutes Exercise?

Does anyone know good exercises for your upper and outer glutes? I already squat and leg press, but I want a rounder shape in my glutes.

$AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    somebody correct me if i'm wrong (snce i've never trained my bum), but since you're already doing leg work with proper ROM and form, if you arn't getting desired results out of them then that's gona come down to genetics.
    <->

RiNgMaSteR will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiNgMaSteR will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiNgMaSteR will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiNgMaSteR will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiNgMaSteR will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiNgMaSteR will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiNgMaSteR will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiNgMaSteR will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiNgMaSteR will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiNgMaSteR will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiNgMaSteR will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bump to what AJ said. If squats below parallel and other leg exercises arent making your glutes grow then i dont know what will.
    Link to my journal.....

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=359604

Stats=currently injured ankle

best lifts at 180

bench 225/10 275/2
    Deadlift 405/5 455/1
    Full oly style Squat 325 w/belt

Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just add hip abductions in your routine. Works great for me.

dennis the dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    reverse hyperextension. This is the one. broad foot placement, toes pointing outwards, and stiff back. squeeeeze your glutes on the top. It'll kill your arse...

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hershey Highway
    Does anyone know good exercises for your upper and outer glutes? I already squat and leg press, but I want a rounder shape in my glutes.
    Upper outer would be your gluteus medius but I don't think you mean that, as that will give you a "square butt" look.

Try lunges to work your butt. Try leg pressing with your feet high on the platform bringing your knees all the way back.

If you go to a gym you should have a "butt blaster" machine available.

The Nautilus Hip and Back machine was great but I haven't seen it for awhile.

Smasher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smasher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smasher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smasher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smasher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smasher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smasher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smasher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smasher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smasher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smasher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ahh, the Butt Blaster...... great machine!
    That along with the hip add/abb duction machine are really good.
    Most people think they are machines that only the girls use, but i ffeel way stronger when I walk and my squat has gone up.

And girls get interested in you when they see a guy using "thier" machine.

imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Smasher
    And girls get interested in you when they see a guy using "thier" machine.
    oh yaa
    -Mortality-

I don't work out, I train xplosiveDL's Avatar
    xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    RIP inner ass thread =(
    If a guy is muscular but cant lift worth **** he is nuthing but a cosmetic pussy ,non functional muscle size =pointless silicon implants as far as i `m concerned

-> A-Rod

You want big muscles, girly man? Find big rock. Pick up big rock. Raise big rock overhead. Repeat as neccesary.

-> rent-a-lambo