name1111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What is the best breakfast supplement?

I have a really hard time getting up and doing morning cardio before work(and school once the semester starts). So i want a good tasting meal that will fill you up that's easy to make.

Right now i use a shake with: milk, muscle milk, and oatmeal. Tastes amazing - it's muscle milk. I'd rather drink muscle milk than go to a restaurant. Definitely fills me up for 3 hours. Question is...how good is this for a breakfast meal? Is there anything better out there? Taste matters here, normally i'm not concerned but knowing a tasty meal is coming helps me get up fast. I'm cutting right now, i plan to clean bulk once i get where i want(another month or so.) So it has to be a clean meal, with a nice amount of complex carbs though since it's breakfast.

I was checking this out - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/cs/oats.html
    but that seems almost exactly like what i eat now, just slightly more expensive.

Thoughts?

eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A small apple along with oats + milk + whey would be a good breakfast.

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Prolab Lean Mass, Labrada Lean Body, MHP Up Your Mass. They are great alternatives but you should be eating a wholefood meal most of the time.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

highlife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) highlife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) highlife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) highlife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) highlife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) highlife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) highlife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) highlife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) highlife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) highlife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) highlife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    agreed

B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by deserusan View Post
    MHP Up Your Mass.
    Is that a for-real name?

I wonder what their second choice was for a name.

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by B P Spin View Post
    Is that a for-real name?

I wonder what their second choice was for a name.
    There might have been a copyright infringement with Metallica. Lars doesn't like that.

"I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    heh heh heh.

Jethro Tull pwned Metallica.

name1111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by eldawg View Post
    A small apple along with oats + milk + whey would be a good breakfast.
    That was mine before but muscle milk tastes SOOOO much better. Should i go back to that or is there really any difference?

I know, real food is better, but if this will help me get my ass out of bed...
    especially in college, i'd get up and eat a cold subway sub i got last night. or run and get takeout, which is grilled chicken covered in horrible oil. at least they had wheat bread there...

Registered User ForceLineBacker's Avatar
    ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000)
    There might have been a copyright infringement with Metallica. Lars doesn't like that.

ROFL

projectpat06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectpat06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectpat06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectpat06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectpat06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectpat06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectpat06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectpat06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectpat06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectpat06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectpat06 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    food

suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I try to stay away from carbs in the morning, and like Zero Impact because it has Micellar Casein that lasts for hours until my next meal which is always unpredictable. I take Zero Impact by VPX(chocolate) with 3 whole eggs and between 4-5 eggs whites depending on my mood, also I mix it with extra virgin olive oil.
    My mind is like a General

And my body is it's Army!

WowWowWowWow ab-swing asianbabe's Avatar
    ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Prolab Lean Mass, Labrada Lean Body, MHP Up Your Mass. They are great alternatives but you should be eating a wholefood meal most of the time.
    I am cutting down on whey intake. This morning I had oatmeal and chicken (not together).

gort23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    2 cups coffee, 2 scoops ON whey Chocolate or Vanilla (your preference), and oatmeal. and and few eggs on the side if you like.

blend the coffee and whey together in a blender, it gets all foamy and that fills me up for a few hours, plus the caffeine from the coffee. Oh its also like the best mocha you've ever had, buts it hella good for you.
    Last edited by gort23; 07-03-2007 at 10:46 PM. Reason: oatmeal.