JimmyW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

wut supplements should i use while cutting

rite now im on cell-tech ive been on it for 5 weeks now i want to cut im gunna take something like hydroxycut and eas mysoplex and prob still use the cell-tech is this good? bad to do for cutting? wut supplements should i use when cutting??? i already have a cutting workout so i need to know wut supplements to take and also if some1 could give me a list of the best foods to eat when cutting cuz i cant really follow one of those specific 6 meal a day diets

Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Re: wut supplements should i use while cutting

Originally posted by JimmyW
    rite now im on cell-tech ive been on it for 5 weeks now i want to cut im gunna take something like hydroxycut and eas mysoplex and prob still use the cell-tech is this good? bad to do for cutting? wut supplements should i use when cutting??? i already have a cutting workout so i need to know wut supplements to take and also if some1 could give me a list of the best foods to eat when cutting cuz i cant really follow one of those specific 6 meal a day diets
    chicken, fish, cottage cheese(low fat), eggwhites, oatmeal, veggies...

If you want to get cut is all about diet. Without a good diet you won't cut a bit. So make sure you put it in order. Also do cardio. 3 times a week should do the trick at least to start with.
    Then, get some glutamine, a fat burner like animal cuts or ripped fuel or even hydroxicut, some CLA , some protein powder and a good multi.

Good luck bro.

By the way read the sticky post on celltech.