admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Mark Tilden - 9 Video Posing Guides!

Find out the correct way to do the mandatory poses by watching these amazing downloadable videos! Learn from the state's best poser!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/mark9.htm

HOW TO REVIEW: Post Your Review Of This Article - CLICK ON POST REPLY BELOW! You do NOT need to be a registered member to post a reply in this section!

ain't nuttin but a peanut AznBB's Avatar
    AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000) AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000) AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000) AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000) AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000) AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000) AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000) AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000) AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000) AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000) AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    man i gotta say i really enjoyed and learned from his posing guides and the dude is pretty huge too.

Joe Bechpress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Cool

Although I lift for show it was kida cool seeing how to and not to do poses. I knew there were mandatory poses and techniques in doing them it's just I've never given it much thought. Now I'll be able to recognize these at the shows.

Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Best posing advice I've seen so far.

And definitely helped by the movie clips... Still pics are good, but you can see so much more in a movie.

lucubration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    cool. The poses are an exercise in themselves.

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    well written and helpful article. only thing i was disappointed on was for lat spreads he didn't mention thinking about "pulling" the shoulders down for max lat width. other than that, 9.99/10
    Booo

Unregistered
    I thought the videos were pretty informative, but the guy chosen to be in the video is weak, He is not a very big guy, I would have liked to have seen someone bigger than me telling me how to pose.

fababz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I loved the video on posing (TILDEN)...I've just recently started serious training and am completely addicted...I think it's awesome that I can get some pointers from people who really know what they're talking about...love your form!!!

Unregistered

Posing Videos

Posing videos are very helpful and are much more helpful than static photos!

Unregistered

Thumbs up

The best posing advice I could find on the net! Colin .

Unregistered

Wink

Thanks m8, helped me out for my 1st comp hugely.

nick morin

Exclamation Great

A good way to learn how to pose...good technique. and for those who say his not big enough.....well i better look at a natural ripped bodybuilder than a ****in monkey juiced!!! sorry my opinion.

APPL
    Great vids.

CrazyMC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I found the videos rushed and weak. No where near the video, Posing The Extraordinary Way with Russ Testo.