Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Amino acids profiles of incomplete foods?

It is my understanding that with the exception of soy, there are no non-animal source foods that contrain a complete essential amino acid profile. If this is the case i would very much like to know what EAA's are missing from bodybuilding foods such as oatmeal(4g of protein per serving), Almonds(9g of protein per serving) and Natural peanut butter(also 9g of protein per serving on the current one im using). I know somebody will probably acuse me of extreme over analizing with this post and i would actully agree with them, because im posing this question as much out of curiosity as i am about functionality. Although i will admit, i have always counted the proteins found in these and other foods towards my daily total, and if they are devoid of leucine or something i'll admit that i will be slightly disturbed lol XD. Thank you.
    Peace and Love

DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't know what EAA's are missing from certain foods, but I do know you can make them complete by combining certain foods such as peanut butter and wheat bread, rice and beans etc. There are sites that give non animal based food combinations to eat together to make a complete protein.

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    http://www.nutritiondata.com has a the amino breakdowns and protein qualities for many foods...

Oatmeal for instance... http://www.nutritiondata.com/facts-C00001-01c20Pl.html
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by in10city View Post
    http://www.nutritiondata.com has a the amino breakdowns and protein qualities for many foods...

thx alot man, reps =)
    Peace and Love

a question about this site, what aminos do M+C and P+T stand for in that chart? thx
    Peace and Love

tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by in10city View Post

nutritiondata ftw

/thread.
    2007 INBF Long Island Experience:
    1st Place Novice Lightweight & Overall
    Best Legs
    ----------------------

Disclaimer: The above can at best be considered an opinion or an offering of advice, and should be treated as such.

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Progressive8 View Post
    a question about this site, what aminos do M+C and P+T stand for in that chart? thx
    M+C = Methionine+Cystine
    P+T = Phenylalanine+Tyrosine

This has the background info on the chart ... http://www.nutritiondata.com/help/an...rotein-quality
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

tipsta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tipsta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tipsta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tipsta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tipsta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tipsta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tipsta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tipsta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tipsta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tipsta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tipsta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Progressive8 View Post
    It is my understanding that with the exception of soy, there are no non-animal source foods that contrain a complete essential amino acid profile. If this is the case i would very much like to know what EAA's are missing from bodybuilding foods such as oatmeal(4g of protein per serving), Almonds(9g of protein per serving) and Natural peanut butter(also 9g of protein per serving on the current one im using). I know somebody will probably acuse me of extreme over analizing with this post and i would actully agree with them, because im posing this question as much out of curiosity as i am about functionality. Although i will admit, i have always counted the proteins found in these and other foods towards my daily total, and if they are devoid of leucine or something i'll admit that i will be slightly disturbed lol XD. Thank you.

ALL meals should consist of ALL 3 macronutrients PROTEIN CARBS AND FAT.
    Any incomplete protein in the carbs become 100%COMPLETE because of the protein.
    TRAIN HARD AND WIN EASY!

"THE NEXT NATURAL WONDER"

baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If your getting ample protein from animal sources, then it doesn't make any difference whatsoever.