Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35
Results 1,021 to 1,042 of 1042
    G-Rex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) G-Rex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Shany_th View Post
    I made half of MagicPunt's recipe. I used chocolate protein powder, added 1 full tsp. cocoa powder and didn't put any splenda. After reading comments about people eating it with a fork because it was very gooey, I didn't want mine to turn out like that. I decided to squish the mixture firmly in a small pan (to make 1 inch thick bars), put it in the fridge during 15 mins and then bake it at 300°F for 8 mins. Once cooled down, I left it in the fridge overnight. It's not gooey at all, just a bit chewy, like brownies. The bars hold together and taste awesome!
    Cheers for this idea, I did the same and mine has turned out nicely! It was much too sticky without the oven bake, couldn't really cut it up and take it to work to eat. All good now though!

Registered User CancerCaregiver's Avatar
    CancerCaregiver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have a question for anyone that would know the answer:
    I have a cancer patient here at home that needs around 100 g of HIGH protein a day. I was told to get him Muscle Milk and give him that 3 to 4 times a day along with his normal food and that is coming from Nurses and Dietitians. Then I get told that if I give him that it could do more harm that good and that is coming from a friend of his that don't know what the Doctors have told the both us because she isn't there at his appointments with us. Which is true because I'm at wits end and about ready to pull my hair out and don't really know who to believe at this point! Do I, trust someone that SHOULD know or someone that THINKS they know? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you! My email is missyshaven@yahoo.com And in Subject box if you could put, "Answer to HIGH Protein Question" Thank you and I hope you have a Wonderful day!

kmoff77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmoff77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmoff77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmoff77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmoff77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmoff77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmoff77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmoff77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmoff77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmoff77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmoff77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can someone please answer. I just made my first batch of the below recipe tonight. I'm putting in fridge overnight. But do I then store at room temp? Or do I keep storing in fridge until I'm ready to eat?

For Cutting:

Combine in Large Mixing Bowl

8 Scoops Whey (Vanilla is very good)
    3 Cups Oats
    1 Package Sugar Free Fat Free Pudding (Any flavor is good)
    2 Cups Skim Milk

Mix until a sticky batter is formed (may take a few minutes)

use a large spoon to spread out the mix into the bottom of a Pam-sprayed glass or metal cooking tray (spread until even)
    put in the fridge overnight and cut into 8 equal bars that yield:
    My one year weight loss thread with pics- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161271323

April 1 2013- 215 (heaviest ever)
    Oct 1- 195 (started tracking macros/cals. More lifting weights/less cardio)
    May 6 2014- 159.2

Seijuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seijuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seijuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seijuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seijuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seijuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seijuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seijuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seijuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seijuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seijuro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    great thread!

I'm going to try some of these recipes later on. Just wondering if there's also a pancake thread or cake batter thread? Sometimes I don't have time and would like to pop something in the microwave for a quick snack. Anyone care to share some recipes for that?

lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    subd

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lilkhmerkid4u View Post
    subd
    Epic bump for a pointless post
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    Epic bump for a pointless post
    yes

Originally Posted by ThePuertoRican View Post
    I tried this one and after reading it would be gooey (The batter was pourable), I added an extra cup of protein powder and oats and it was much thicker. I should have started with half the milk and went form there. I will let you know how they turn out in the morning. btw, the batter tasted amazing!!!

For Cutting:

8 Scoops Whey (Vanilla)
    3 Cups Oats
    1 Package Sugar Free Fat Free Pudding (vanilla)
    2 Cups Skim Milk

use a large spoon to spread out the mix into the bottom of a Pam-sprayed glass or metal cooking tray (spread until even)
    3g fat
    28g carbs
    29g protein
    257 calories
    These bars taste amazing, and are perfect for: breakfast, pre OR postworkout.
    Originally Posted by beeeyandizzle View Post
    Just a heads up. A lot of people had problems making this particular bar because it came out pretty gooey. I just made a batch yesterday and used the oven to fix the problem....eating one right now....let me tell you....it tastes FREAKIN DIVINE!

What I did:

8 scoops ON 100% whey (vanilla ice cream)
    3 cups rolled oats
    1 package sugar-free + fat-free jello pudding (cheesecake flavor)
    2 cups skim milk

First I preheated the oven to 300 degrees F, then mixed up all the dry ingredients. Then I poured in a cup of milk, stirred it a little and gradually added the second cup of milk. Once I stirred it into a fairly consistent batter, I poured it into a pam-sprayed glass baking pan (mine was rectangular.)

Threw that in the oven for about 20-25 mins. When done, I took it out and LET IT COOL for at least 15 to 20 mins. After that, I cut it up into 8 bars (they come out pretty big), wrapped each bar in plastic wrap, tossed them all in a zip lock and kept them in the freezer.

This morning before I worked out I took a bar and moved it to the fridge to let it kinda thaw. After working out the bar was the first thing I ate.....tastes damn good guys. Nice and sweet, great chewy texture! Imagine the flavor combos you could make with all the different kinds of pudding mixes you can find at the store!

Here's a pretty accurate breakdown (after reading labels on the stuff I used):

If broken into 8 bars, 1 bar yields

2.875 g fat
    28.5 g carbs (4g sugar)
    29.75 g protein

257.5 calories

This stuff is BOMB! When I finish this batch of bars I wanna try this out with chocolate pudding mix or maybe chocolate whey!
    lgfjhdgftjh

BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Iron Draggin View Post
    For Cutting:

3 Cups Oats
    2 Cups Skim Milk

3g fat
    28g carbs
    29g protein
    257 calories
    Just made these ones. Cant wait to eat them later. Before I even put it in the fridge, I could eat the batter alone. Even it it doesnt harden much, itll still be legit.
    Bulls--Bears

**hot yoga crew**
    **never neg crew**

Sept 1: 15.8% BF 227lbs
    Goal Oct 1: 14.9% 225lbs

FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    For Cutting:

3 Cups Oats
    2 Cups Skim Milk
    Have been making this one lately. With Choco PB whey, and also adding about 2 tablespoons of PB to the works. So simple yet they taste absolutely fantastic. The batter should be quite thick (as in, forearm workout if you're mixing with a wooden spoon thick) as it won't dry much in the fridge. It only sets a little bit. You want it just wet enough to incorporate all the dry ingredients, I usually need another splash or two of milk. And the pudding mix seems to be the dominant flavor, so keep in mind when buying it.

Tasty vittles.

brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fuark, last time I posted in this thread was 2005. I remember making a batch back then with a chit load of peanut butter, honey and whey and they were WAY too rich for me.

Anyone had any experience in making the first ones on this list? They look tasty as fuark. She says basically you can take any protein powder and any raw edible flour combo and combine with milk.... sounds great.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/diy-...asy-steps.html

Toasted Coconut and Vanilla Whey Protein Bars

Ingredients:

1/2 cup Vanilla Whey
    1/4 cup of Flaked Coconut (try toasting your own!)
    1/4 cup of Coconut Flour
    1/4 cup of Milk
    30 grams melted 85% Dark Chocolate

I'm going to do paleo and I don't eat dairy anyway so I'd be swapping the whey for ON Egg Protein, or Carnivor Beef Protein, and the milk for coconut milk or plain old water... and probably leave the Dark Chocolate out completely, unless I find a non dairy type cocao chocolate, wonder how that would go?

Are you guys worried about denaturing your powders when making these and storing them?
    If abs are made in the kitchen how come hardly any women have them?

dadude77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dadude77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dadude77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dadude77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dadude77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dadude77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dadude77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dadude77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dadude77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dadude77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dadude77 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    For Cutting:

3 Cups Oats
    2 Cups Skim Milk

3g fat
    28g carbs
    29g protein
    257 calories
    I just made some of these and I will check them out tomorrow morning. I used chocolate whey messed up because I got normal coconut cream pudding. So slightly more calories, about 320.

I also bought a bottle of banana flavoring. Next time I will try a

Chocolate whey, banana flavoring, oats, truvia, pb.

Registered User datbuffguyuknow's Avatar
    datbuffguyuknow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datbuffguyuknow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datbuffguyuknow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datbuffguyuknow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datbuffguyuknow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datbuffguyuknow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datbuffguyuknow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datbuffguyuknow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datbuffguyuknow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datbuffguyuknow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datbuffguyuknow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    quest bars bro
    Aussie

Squat- 200KG
    Benchpress- 145KG
    Deadlift- 240KG
    OHP-100KG

nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by datbuffguyuknow View Post
    quest bars bro
    thats not much of a recipe :b

DrKenRussell will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrKenRussell will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrKenRussell will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrKenRussell will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrKenRussell will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrKenRussell will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrKenRussell will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrKenRussell will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrKenRussell will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrKenRussell will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrKenRussell will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This recipe is probably better for bulking since it has a lot of peanut butter in it.

3 C cooked sweet potato (I roast 3 large ones for 90 minutes, slip the skin off, and that is usually 3+ cups)
    3 C quick cooking oats
    1 C whey protein powder
    3/4 C peanut butter
    Water as needed

Preheat oven to 350F

Mash sweet potato with about 1/4 C water, then mix in other ingredients. The batter should be pourable but very thick, add more water if needed. I live at high altitude and use about 1/2 C water total. Press into 9 X 13 pan and bake for 45 minutes. Cut into 32 squares.

These are very dense little bars that are portable and not crumbly. They need to be refrigerated or frozen, though. They will go bad quickly if left on the counter.

schooch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For Cutting:

3 Cups Oats
    2 Cups Skim Milk

3g fat
    28g carbs
    29g protein
    257 calories

sorry to bring up a slightly old thread, but it looks so good and I have one question. Does it matter what you use for the 8 scoops of whey? will any whey protein powder work?

tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by schooch View Post
    sorry to bring up a slightly old thread, but it looks so good and I have one question. Does it matter what you use for the 8 scoops of whey? will any whey protein powder work?
    I would assume that any whey would work. I was just reading several recipes. Mainly for convenience sake, I drive off road truck and pay loader, it make for a quick snack. Although, after having Quest Bar..dang things are good!

markshellem123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Posted by KMW
    I'm sure this has been coverd a million times on here but i'll pimp the bar i like.

1cup milk
    2cups protein powder
    package of fat free pudding
    3cups of oats

mix powders and milk, stir in oats, pam muffin tin and put in fridge to set.

This is the one, sceptical of the outcome but hopefully it sets well! I've been looking for this stuff for ages ages, cannot believe that it's so simple and to think I've been getting the processed ones from the machine Fu%k that! This is probably the single best thing on this entire website, definitely needs a sticky!

Sabyonei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyone got tips if your protein bars turn out really bad?
    (Like, not cooked enough/gooey)

I've tried it like 3 times, but mine comes out all gooey inside, and it doesn't help with longer oven-time (like 90+ mins).
    I'd like them to be a bit fluffy, but they just turn flat and rubbery. Really bad, like chewing a bouncing ball!

I follow the recipes to the point, oven heat, mixing, measurements, but it still turns out so bad!
    Even got new baking powder, in case that would be what's wrong.

Example of the recipes:

Chocolate protein bars:
    1 cup oat flour
    4 Egg Whites
    2 scoops vanilla whey protein powder (I used "BetterYou Smoothie/baking protein powder)*
    1/2 cup Splenda, Truvia, or Ideal (I used coconut-sugar or honey)
    1/2 tsp baking soda
    1/4 tsp Salt
    8 oz. berry-flavored baby food
    3 tbsp baking cocoa
    4 oz. water

Apple/cinnamon protein bars:
    4 scoops vanilla whey protein powder
    1/2 cup almond meal/flour
    2 tsp baking powder
    1/4 tsp salt
    2 tsp cinnamon
    1/4 tsp nutmeg
    1/4 tsp allspice
    3 egg whites
    1/4 cup Stevia (raw) or Xylitol
    1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese
    1 tsp vanilla extract
    1 medium apple - grated (large holes)

* I've tried a regular protein powder, but it had some sort of thickener in it, and I ended up with a big lump in my bowl, and having to add quite a lot of extra water.
    What kind of protein powder do you use? What brand?

Any tips for me?
    "If you don't want to, you don't have to.
    But if you want to, you must!"

naturalbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalbb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Here is a simple protein bar recipe you can do at home with just a few simple ingredients from the grocery and/or health food store.

Here is what you will need.

1 Cup of natural peanut butter
    3 tablespoons of agave honey
    1 1/2 cups of chocolate protein powder
    1 cup of uncooked oats

Start by mixing the peanut butter and agave honey in a bowl and microwave it for 20-30 seconds. Next mix in the protein powder and oats. Depending on the protein powder you use you might have to add more honey or more oats. If is is too dry add honey and if it is to watery add some more oats. Mixture should be slightly moist. Can also add raisins or other powders such as flaxseed or chia to it.

Spread evenly on a 10 x 10 tray and leave in the refrigerator for 20 minutes to allow them to harden. Enjoy!
    Last edited by ironwill2008; 02-15-2017 at 11:55 AM. Reason: links to outside sites not permitted
    NaturalBodybuilder.com - Natural Bodybuilding and fitness Info.

tanya0501 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Very simple and healthy recipe

I have been doing some searching of the forums in an attempt to find different protein bars to try out. I figured since I had already started compiling recipes myself I would post them up here for everyone to access them more easily. I have tried to source the original poster where I could, if any of these are attributed to the wrong person please let me know.

Other then that, feel free to put up additional recipes!

__________________________________________________ _________________________________
    MagicPunt posted these:

For Bulking:

MagicPunt's MRBs (Meal Replacement Bars):

Combine in large mixing bowl:

3 Cups Oatmeal
    1/2 Cup Natural Peanut butter
    1 cup Skim Milk
    4 Scoops Protein Powder
    dash of cinnamon

top with 4-8 packets splenda

11g fat (good monounsaturated fats)
    26g carbs
    21g protein

285 calories

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    For Cutting:

3 Cups Oats
    2 Cups Skim Milk

3g fat
    28g carbs
    29g protein
    257 calories

__________________________________________________ __________________________________
    Posted by KMW
    I'm sure this has been coverd a million times on here but i'll pimp the bar i like.

1cup milk
    2cups protein powder
    package of fat free pudding
    3cups of oats

mix powders and milk, stir in oats, pam muffin tin and put in fridge to set.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1cup cottage cheese
    1/2 cup ff yogurt
    4 scoops whey (I used ON's vanilla)
    put these in the blender

stir in 3cups oats,
    form
    cut
    FREEZE

Then ziplock and keep them in the freezer, add a pinch of oats to the bags, and when 2-4 hours later they are moist and great,

200cal
    3g fat
    23.75 c
    20.75 protein

might wanna add some sweeter if you use plain yogurt, cause you can sure taste it, and it adds a sour tang to them, but i do like them alot

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________
    Mondesi02 posted these:

STRAWBERRY & BANANA MEAL REPLACEMENT BARS
    Makes 6 bars
    1 cup raw oatmeal
    5 scoops of strawberry protein powder ( 90g of protein)
    1/4 cup fat free cream cheese
    1/2 cup non fat dry milk powder
    2 egg whites
    1/4 cup water
    1 1/2 bananas, mashed
    2 tsp. canola oil (this is the secret to moist bars instead of the traditional dry bar)

Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray a 9x9 square pan with cooking spray & set aside. In a med.ium bowl combine oatmeal, Protein powder & dry milk. Set aside. In another bowl beat together with an electric hand mixer, cream cheese, egg whites, bananas, water & oil. Add the oat mixture & continue to beat until the two are combined. Pour batter into the prepared pan & bake for 30-35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
    Calories-203, Protein 22g, Carbs 22g, Fats 3g

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Delphene's Protein Bar Recipe

3 1/2 cups rolled oats
    1 1/2 cups dry milk
    1 tbsp cinnamon
    1 cup lite syrup
    2 scoops protein powder
    2 egg whites
    1/4 cup orange juice
    1 tsp vanilla
    1 cup craisins (cranberry/raisins, or cranberries or raisins) or chopped apple and chopped nuts

Mix all ingredients as you add them to each other and then in a waxpaper lined cookie sheet spread the mixture out. After you do this and before you bake them, take a butter knife and cut them into 10 squares. Put them in a 325' oven until lightly browned (about 15 minutes) and store them in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks without refrigeration.

Makes 10 Bars 1Bar = 200 calories 12.2 g protein 25 g carbs.

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________
    Totalnatal posted this:
    found this one on the net , I'm going to make it soon , looks good and doesn't need PB !!!

Ingredients:
    * 6 Egg Whites
    * 1 Egg Yolk (for those extra amino acids)
    * 200g Porridge Oats (Complex Carbohydrate)
    * 3 servings of casein protein chocolate Powder (Any other flavour could be used.)
    * 150ml Pure Orange Juice (For Flavour and Vitamin C)
    * 2 Sliced Bananas (Flavour and Sweetness)
    * 2 Tablespoons Cookable Sweetener (Such as Hermesetas or Canderel)
    Preparation:
    1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
    2. Put all the ingredients into your mixing bowl and stir until you have a nice even, mixture. (Should look pretty gooey.)
    3. Find a baking tray approx. 8inch by 8inch and 1inch deep.
    4. Rub your baking tray with vegetable oil or cooking spray to prevent to mixture sticking.
    5. Pour your mixture into the baking tray and then place in the oven.
    6. Bake for around 20 Minutes or until golden brown.
    7. Leave to cool and then cut into 3 pieces with a sharp knife

These bars are supposed to be great:

calories:336
    Proteins:37.6
    Carbs:42g
    Fat:4.6!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 cups oats
    8 protein servings
    12 tbsp of PB(I can only use commerical that means no natty PB sadly...)
    1.5 cup of milk non fat
    2 egg whites
    2 tsp of baking powder
    1/2 tsp of salt

Preparation:
    Combine the above ingredients and put in a oiled (use pam) 9x9 pan.
    Bake @ 350 for 35 min.
    Makes 11 bars. When they are cool, put them in the fridge or they will go mouldy in a few days.

Per bar:

Calories:275
    Protein:27g
    Carbs:21g
    Fat:11g

This recipe is very easy to understand and quick. Usually we see that most of healthy recipe are not good in taste but this recipe is exception of this. It is very hard to find a healthy and tasty recipe.

Jayseeen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Btw. How can I increase the fiber if I will do a bar ?