JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

should you eat if not hungry??

i try and eat every 3 hours, balanced sized meals besides dinner is ually a lil bigger...but sometimes i can go from breakfast (8am) to lunch (1pm) without a snack...but should i eat a lil something between that time if im not hungry?
    Here to help!

Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    depends on your goals. But it wouldn't hurt to have a small stack. If you start doing it regularly it might stoke the metabolism and then you might actually start getting hungry around then
    The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on

sciamachy: fighting with a shadow or an imaginary enemy; a mock contest; an imaginary or futile combat.

jGvasa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jGvasa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jGvasa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jGvasa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jGvasa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jGvasa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jGvasa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jGvasa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jGvasa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jGvasa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jGvasa has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Sciamach View Post
    depends on your goals. But it wouldn't hurt to have a small stack. If you start doing it regularly it might stoke the metabolism and then you might actually start getting hungry around then
    For truth.

When I first started eating 6 times per day, I was never hungry at all. After I started slowly bringing up calories, I could eat anything at anytime. I'm rarely full now, except for after eating a lot of fiber (sweet potatoes)

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    absolutly..

if this is the case.. then by all means teach yourself to look at food as not a satisfying item.. look at food as a fuel to grow.

just cuase your not hungry doesn't mean your muscles aren't.. that's the best way I can think of putting it.
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    even on a bulk whenever im not hungry and i know its been about 2-3 hours for my next meal i just eat because i know i need to cals.. sure you could pass up if u wanted to.. and maybe its because u had a meal that was higher in fiber or whatnot

u have to factor in what u eat thats prob why u are not as hungry.. im sure if u had a liquid meal or something later in the day.. but in the morning u had a high fiber cereal it will be processed different in the body giving off different signals of hunger

think about this for example
    if for some reason some weirdo ate like 2 lbs of broccoli he may not be taking in that many carbs but will feel totally bloated due to the amnt of fiber that he took in..

thats just a situation not trying to relate to anything really

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yep, it's important for keeping the metabolism running and keeping a constant source of protein.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

DD66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DD66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DD66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DD66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DD66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DD66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DD66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DD66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DD66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DD66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DD66 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I tried that eating every 3 hours. Personnlay i think its crap. You dont even like food anymore, because you never feel hungry. IMO I see no real logik. Instinct, will ALWAYS beat every method of anything, even eating. If you eat, what your body tells you, and when it wants it, youll feel better for sure. And you body will have less stress, and will perform better, and grow better. IMO.

star4822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) star4822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) star4822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) star4822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) star4822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) star4822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) star4822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) star4822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) star4822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) star4822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) star4822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DD66 View Post
    I tried that eating every 3 hours. Personnlay i think its crap. You dont even like food anymore, because you never feel hungry. IMO I see no real logik. Instinct, will ALWAYS beat every method of anything, even eating. If you eat, what your body tells you, and when it wants it, youll feel better for sure. And you body will have less stress, and will perform better, and grow better. IMO.
    If you choose to do it this way(listening to your body's signals), then you'll just have to make sure you eat enough calories at each meal.

Registered Gym Warrior BruteStrength's Avatar
    BruteStrength is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BruteStrength is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BruteStrength is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BruteStrength is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BruteStrength is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BruteStrength is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BruteStrength is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BruteStrength is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BruteStrength is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BruteStrength is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BruteStrength is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DD66 View Post
    That doesn't make any sense. So if your body told you that you were never hungry for 6 hours would you eat? OF COURSE you should! Everyone has different goals, his goal is to gain muscle. You won't gain myscle unless you eat.

SolomonKN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just want to reiterate what someone mentioned above. If you plan your meals ahead of time and make then the appropriate size then you're likely to train your body to get hungry around the time you've been feeding it.

For example, I've never been a breakfast person. I've been a "not a breakfast person" for at least 10 years, by which I mean I wouldn't eat until I had been awake for at least two, if not three or four, hours. Just wasn't hungry.

After planning and eating six smaller meals per day I can honestly say that my body starts getting hungry almost like clockwork now.

As for the person that posted about "not enjoying food," while I respect their opinion I have to disagree. Eating clean doesn't necessarily mean eating bland, and this forum has a ton of information on making almost any food more palatable.

JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by star4822 View Post
    If you choose to do it this way(listening to your body's signals), then you'll just have to make sure you eat enough calories at each meal.
    this cant be right, because if thats the case, you can have on huge fast food meal a day and get in like 3000 calories...
    Here to help!

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i could easily down a lot more food at my meals but since i know that i would go way over my macros you have to portion off the foods to limit ur intake and not overdo urself especially people on a cut/bulk

ur not supposed to stuff urself for 6-7 meals a day ur supposed to get enuogh to fit ur macros and keep ur stomach with a feel like full feeling to provide enough energy to produce the results u want

sure if i was hungry everytime i wanted to eat i would prob gain 20 lbs in about 3 weeks.. its not that hard to work at 2 italian resturants and i could eat 10 bowls of pasta all day.. its just not gonig to happen.. i rather pack my monster tupperware container full of eggs, oatmeal, tuna, turkey, chicken, ezekiel bread etcc

He must be on creatine! slaydox's Avatar
    slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Alot of people will tell you to eat anyway and you shouldnt be letting yourself get hungry, IMO if your hitting your daily macros it doesnt matter when you eat its not like its going to kill you, you know?