themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000)

Q for pros: About becomming a IFBB Pro Bodybuilder

When is it to late in life meaning age wise that you will not become a pro. I have always dreamed of becomming a pro since I was about 12 years old. I used to bodybuild all the way till I was 18 and then I got side tracked until I was 23 years old. Thank god for muscle memory I was able to jump past what I used to look like. Now going on 26 and not even looking like a real Van Damn (sorry) can I still make it by the time I'm 30? My genetics are awsome. I used to have veins popping out everywhere including my stomach, legs, chest, arms, calves and shoulders. All I'm saying is if I put my mind at 100% and dedicate my self and not let anything in the way could I do it? Ore even be happy enough to be a top ameture? I really need a boost of cofidence. Thank you so much.

Good luck at the O'
    Soon I will be on top.

Bodybuilding.com will never forget 3/24/04

Hurricane Francis survivor
    Hurricane Jeanne survivor

bradp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Troy Alves just become pro not too long ago, and he's pretty old

Danz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ronnie is in his 40's, so you still have plenty of time left.

SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    why dont you start competing and see for yourself?

Extreme Powerbuilder Natural Science's Avatar
    Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SquatKing
    why dont you start competing and see for yourself?

bump. i say get your ass onstage and see what happens. be open to criticism and know what you need to improve. good luck
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got...