musclemilk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclemilk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclemilk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclemilk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

satur8 with creatine mono...suggestions

i have read that some poeple take creatine mono post workout (10 grams).

I have taken vitamin shoppe creatine (10 grams post workout with gatorade powder) and it gave me diarrea.

Then i switched over to swole v2 which i love.

But mabey its time for something different.

I was thinking of taking satur8 in the morning and then preworkout, and then taking mono(10 grams post workout)

Do you guys think this will workout pretty well. I was thinking of taking prolab creapure (mabey it wont affect my stomach so much) with dex post workout with my protein shake.

Does prolab micronized creatine give anyone here stomach problems? Cause i know that the vitamin shoppe brand didnt agree wiht me.

Suggetinos please

bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    that would be a good stack, take the satur8 before you workout and the mono after, as far as stomach problems, your porpbably not drinking enough water
    Chicks dig big calves

musclemilk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclemilk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclemilk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclemilk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i drink 1 gallon of water a day.

Is it mabey cause i wasnt using micronized creatine?

Cause i know prolab is creapure which is micronized.

that would be 2 servings of satur 8 daily and 10 grams of prolab creatine w\dext post workout with my whey

bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by musclemilk
    i drink 1 gallon of water a day.

Is it mabey cause i wasnt using micronized creatine?

Cause i know prolab is creapure which is micronized.

that would be 2 servings of satur 8 daily and 10 grams of prolab creatine w\dext post workout with my whey

no reason for dex post-workout but I do not want to get into that arguement again, try an orange
    Chicks dig big calves