G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

What's the best methyl other than M1T?

That, or best combo of Methyls. There seems to be a lot of unclear feedback regarding M-Dien, M-OHN, M-1,4ADD etc. I think they've all been compared to M1T thus got bashed but seeing as how some of these substances are supposedly safer than M1T, what is the best choice?

wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Methyl 5AA in MY opinion is the best of the bunch out there. We have it as our Masterdrol V2 product
    LG Sciences
    Visit us at www.lgsciences.com

snakebyte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snakebyte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snakebyte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snakebyte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snakebyte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snakebyte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snakebyte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Aeternitatis
    That, or best combo of Methyls. There seems to be a lot of unclear feedback regarding M-Dien, M-OHN, M-1,4ADD etc. I think they've all been compared to M1T thus got bashed but seeing as how some of these substances are supposedly safer than M1T, what is the best choice?
    Well what are you going for? Strength, if so then m5aa is really good for strength gains with very little or no mass added. For a strength/bulk, m14add would be the best option (most would say this is much better for bulking than m1t ever will be, plus gains are said much easier to hold on to, with the fact that you can take much higher doses and stay on for longer). M-dien is said to be good for cutting, just usually need to take higher dose than expected, i think it was 5+mgs up to 20mgs from what ive seen. And im not sure on MOHN.

G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yes, I forgot to mention...

Strength and Size are the goals with emphasis on size. I was thinking that m-1,4add would be good but the idea of methyl-estrogen is a little freaky (though I'm ignorant as to its effects).