joshclass2017 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joshclass2017 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joshclass2017 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joshclass2017 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joshclass2017 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joshclass2017 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joshclass2017 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joshclass2017 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joshclass2017 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joshclass2017 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joshclass2017 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Exclamation separated shoulder and had an a.c. Joint resection and reconstruction, HELP

Hello all, I am 20 yo and I am an avid weight lifter and a sports guy, but not after my incident. In January, I caught a chunk of ice and took a hard impact directly to my a.c. Joint separating it instantly. I knew it was bad when I looked over at my coat and could see something pressed out on my coat. This resulted in a grade V separation, and I had to get surgery 3 months later. Anyway, has anyone had the same surgery as this?
    The full diagnosis is that I got an a.c. Joint resection and reconstruction as well as a resection of eptopic bone under the clavical. The upside is that I got a tendon craft, and they moved the C.A. Ligament over to my clavicle to hold it down, so I don’t have any metal in me. Does anyone have suggestions or thoughts of when they think I will have full strength back? My doc told me that I can’t lift heavy for 4 months, and that I can’t even do physical therapy or else it could mess with the repair. This confuses me because I thought doing PT would help with the healing and break up scar tissue. Also, I am 8 weeks out, and I run with a brace on, but it still gets kind of sore and I can’t lift weight yet. You can still notice the bone stick out a little bit, but not as much, so I guess that is normal? Anyway, let me know if anyone has thoughts on this, it would really help!!

sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So, let me get this straight. You had an injury. It's been repaired by a surgeon. Surgeon gave you instructions not to lift or to have physical therapy. So instead of asking your surgeon what the plan is after 4 months (i.e. how to get back into weight training, physical therapy options, etc) you decide to ask for medical opinions from Internet BroDoc's? Hmmmmmm, according to my degree from BroDoc U it says you should take 600 aspirin and call me next year.

You really do need to ask your surgeon these questions. If you don't like his/her answers then get a second opinion. No one on the internet is going to give you sound medical advice because they have no information about the specifics of your injury nor have they seen you. Ask your doc.