Closed Thread
Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    is here to fuk sh!t up! steeperdolphin's Avatar
    steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In @ 301 post
    Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.

I am black.

Ruhanv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruhanv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruhanv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruhanv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruhanv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruhanv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruhanv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruhanv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruhanv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruhanv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruhanv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Loving it so far. Keep it coming mate!

Feelicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Feelicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Feelicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Feelicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Feelicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Feelicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Feelicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Feelicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Feelicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Feelicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Feelicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up "Mariella"

"Mariella"
    I couldn't get enough of the latinas. I was having good luck with local handlers and the girls they provided....mostly brazilians. They were beautiful women but the service was always pretty much the same. Back then, it was the best I've had: hot bodies, little bit of kissing, the occasional blowjob without a rubber. But you always knew what you were getting....something that was nice to look at, didn't speak much (and when she did her english was horrible), and decent sex. Never anything that really blew you away, nothing that was totally over the top, and they always seemed pretty indifferent as you hammered away on them.

Meanwhile, my addiction grew and I continued on my quest for new experiences. I was ignoring reviews and riding my hot streak. I'd check out ads all day long while at work, check my bank balance, call and make an appointment, then head on over to a ****ty little motel when the day was done. I was only interested in seeing latin women. I kept noticing this cute little Mariella chick's ad and finally gave in and made the call. Again, a male handler answered the phone. By now I was all business: set the time, got the location and I was off. I arrived early as usual at one of the seediest cheap motels I've ever seen in my life. I got into a habit of arriving early so that I could scope out the area for any shady looking cars or people. I went through my routine, decided that it was safe enough and called back to let the handler know I was there....he said "she's ready" and gave me the room number. I sat there in my car and took a deep breath waiting for the rush. Now that I was somewhat seasoned, I didn't get the nervous rush but rather a feeling of pure adrenalin and excitement. I looked out towards the motel and spotted the room she was in.All of the room doors faced the outside...curtains were closed tightly, no one was around......I was ready to go up and make my purchase. I knocked on the door....it opened a few seconds later and I stepped in. The door closed and I was greeted with a "Hi. I am Mariella." A beautiful voice spoken in almost perfect english with just the touch of a sexy spanish accent. Mariella was tiny: about 5' 1" and dressed in jeans and a long sleeve shirt. Not the sexiest of outfits, but she was a very pretty girl with an extremely cute face, long brown hair and what looked like a nice tight little body. She came towards me and we kissed on the cheek. We sat on the bed and chatted a little bit. She was from Venezuela and had been living in the US for several years. I didn't ask if she was married or anything....I didn't want to know. What I wanted was to get naked, shower and get my c0ck in her mouth as fast as possible. I got up and told her that I wanted to shower first, undressed myself and headed into the bathroom. She stayed seated on the bed and said that she'd be ready when I came out.

I lost some of my excitement while in the shower. This girl is dressed like she's about to go grocery shopping and she has barely touched me since I came in. Finished my shower and went back into the room to find that the lights were dimmed and candles had been lit. Mariella was lying on the bed in nothing but a bra and thong. Music was playing on the piece of **** clock radio. She motioned me over to her. I was semi hard already. She was ready to go. She sat up on the side of the bed and removed my towel.....I now stood naked next to the bed with a semi erect penis. She got close and we started making out.....kissing deep, lots of tongue, both of us breathing heavy. I removed her bra to reveal large C cup breasts.....the best word to describe them is "juicy". I went right in with my mouth and sucked on her nipples. She grabbed my head and pulled it up for more kissing......she was really getting into it. She started to reach down and grab my c0ck which was fully erect now. She stroked it gently then lied me down on the bed. She removed her thong and when she bent over to take her shoes off I could see a hairless pussy. Mariella got back on the bed and went right for my d1ck....took the whole thing down her throat. She sucked it slowly at first but quickly sped up. Fukc the condom.....she wanted to taste it. She rotated her body so that her ass was next to my face. I started to feel her tight little pussy.....she was already wet. I went right in with 2 fingers as she moaned. Her tiny little body had the smoothest skin. She worked my d1ck as I fingered her from behind. I was getting close to coming so I made her stop. I laid her down on her back so that I could finger her some more. 2 fingers, knuckle deep....I sped up and grabbed her full breasts hard as she kept moaning and fukcing my hand with her hips. She was getting very excited.....this was the most excited I had ever seen a hooker get. She was dripping wet and grinding into my hand faster, harder. I went in close and kissed her hard, ramming my tongue down her throat. She grabbed me head and her whole body started shaking.....she was coming. It was amazing......she already came? This was the first time I had gotten a girl (like this) to come. I was proud. We hadn't even fukced yet. She looked at me with a devilish smile....sat up and laid me down again on my back. Pulled out a condom and put it on. She wanted more. She got on top and I slid right into her wet pussy, no lubes, no oil. Her mouth opened wide and she immediately started bouncing up and down on my c0ck. I grabbed her by the hips and helped drive my d1ck in even deeper. Mariella made a lot of noise as we fukced.....high pitched squeals and cries. It only made me want to fukc her more. I flipped her over onto her back and started pounding her missionary. Her small frame was easy to take control of. Both legs were on my shoulders as I gripped her ass and pumped her. She loved this position and after a few minutes she came again....this time even more intense than the first. Whole body shaking, her eyes closed, head tilted to the side as strange noises came out of her. Nobody was this good of an actor.

This was a sense of accomplishment: you just made a paid professional come twice in the first 10 minutes of a session. It's like beating Kobe Bryant in a game of one on one. Anyway, it was my turn. I flipped her over onto her stomach.....made her lay flat as I spread her legs and entered her from behind. I liked this position. Our bodies were on top of each other, I could feel her smooth ass beneath me. I went slow at first then sped up. I wanted to get more primal though so I pulled her backwards so that her feet were on the ground and she was bent over with both hands on the bed. I pounded her from behind. She was probably willing to fukc me all night....but I came while in this position.

Mariella cleaned me up and we lied down for a bit before I showered and left. She was easy to talk to and gave me her cell number so that I didn't have to go through her handler again. I saw Mariella 2 more times....the second of which she told me she was pregnant by her ex boyfriend and was going to be taking a break for a while. She called me out of nowhere about 2 years later to tell me she was back and wanted to see me. I had no interest in seeing her again....not after giving birth. I mean seriously, come on.

Bar Flies and Cougars FTW Colonel_Clobber's Avatar
    Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Wow!

in ur frig eatin ur foodz sumguy's Avatar
    sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Feelicks View Post
    "Mariella"

She called me out of nowhere about 2 years later to tell me she was back and wanted to see me. I had no interest in seeing her again....not after giving birth. I mean seriously, come on.
    After 70+ women, don't you think that you've ****ed many who've had kids?

steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    " I started to feel her tight little pussy..... I had no interest in seeing her again....not after giving birth. I mean seriously, come on.
    lol This is awsesome as ****!!! Bull****, but awesome.

Bravo sir, Brovo!!!
    Last edited by steeperdolphin; 07-06-2007 at 04:44 PM.

I am black.

anonymous
    legendary thread

LIGHT SKINNED MANDINGO G-mane12's Avatar
    G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thread of the year
    Stickam: ronniecoleman22

"One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like an infantile retard." -Mike Tyson

R.I.P. Grandma 5/12/07 user178944's Avatar
    user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    boner

AZpilot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AZpilot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AZpilot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AZpilot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AZpilot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AZpilot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AZpilot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AZpilot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AZpilot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AZpilot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AZpilot has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Best. Thread. Ever.
    I rep people from Arizona

Arizona State Sun Devils FTW!

Misc Zombie Survival Squad. SAAT Squad Member-Pilot

http://twitter.com/******
    OFFICIAL MISC TWITTER PAGE ----****-------------

KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    a. I know these are fake, but they're damn good fakes.

b.

"LAID"! DAMMIT! "LAID!" NOT LIED!

bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Im in,

Jjjjjjjjeff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jjjjjjjjeff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jjjjjjjjeff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jjjjjjjjeff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jjjjjjjjeff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jjjjjjjjeff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jjjjjjjjeff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jjjjjjjjeff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jjjjjjjjeff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jjjjjjjjeff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jjjjjjjjeff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i got half mass

Sheriff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheriff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheriff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheriff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheriff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheriff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheriff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheriff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheriff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheriff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheriff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How much money do you make a year to afford all these hookers?
    ►I ALWAYS REP BACK

Be rugged. Be a hard worker. Be all that your 70 years on Earth will allow you to be. Help others. Strangle your ego into submission.

Be a true Man, not a guy.

-Balanikus (Richard Morgan)

Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "Mariella"
    I lost some of my excitement while in the shower. This girl is dressed like she's about to go grocery shopping and she has barely touched me since I came in. Finished my shower and went back into the room to find that the lights were dimmed and candles had been lit. Mariella was lying on the bed in nothing but a bra and thong. Music was playing on the piece of **** clock radio. She motioned me over to her. I was semi hard already. She was ready to go. She sat up on the side of the bed and removed my towel.....I now stood naked next to the bed with a semi erect penis. She got close and we started making out.....kissing deep, lots of tongue, both of us breathing heavy. I removed her bra to reveal large C cup breasts.....the best word to describe them is "juicy". I went right in with my mouth and sucked on her nipples. She grabbed my head and pulled it up for more kissing......she was really getting into it. She started to reach down and grab my c0ck which was fully erect now. She stroked it gently then lied me down on the bed. She removed her thong and when she bent over to take her shoes off I could see a hairless pussy. Mariella got back on the bed and went right for my d1ck....took the whole thing down her throat. She sucked it slowly at first but quickly sped up. Fukc the condom.....she wanted to taste it. She rotated her body so that her ass was next to my face. I started to feel her tight little pussy.....she was already wet. I went right in with 2 fingers as she moaned. Her tiny little body had the smoothest skin. She worked my d1ck as I fingered her from behind. I was getting close to coming so I made her stop. I laid her down on her back so that I could finger her some more. 2 fingers, knuckle deep....I sped up and grabbed her full breasts hard as she kept moaning and fukcing my hand with her hips. She was getting very excited.....this was the most excited I had ever seen a hooker get. She was dripping wet and grinding into my hand faster, harder. I went in close and kissed her hard, ramming my tongue down her throat. She grabbed me head and her whole body started shaking.....she was coming. It was amazing......she already came? This was the first time I had gotten a girl (like this) to come. I was proud. We hadn't even fukced yet. She looked at me with a devilish smile....sat up and laid me down again on my back. Pulled out a condom and put it on. She wanted more. She got on top and I slid right into her wet pussy, no lubes, no oil. Her mouth opened wide and she immediately started bouncing up and down on my c0ck. I grabbed her by the hips and helped drive my d1ck in even deeper. Mariella made a lot of noise as we fukced.....high pitched squeals and cries. It only made me want to fukc her more. I flipped her over onto her back and started pounding her missionary. Her small frame was easy to take control of. Both legs were on my shoulders as I gripped her ass and pumped her. She loved this position and after a few minutes she came again....this time even more intense than the first. Whole body shaking, her eyes closed, head tilted to the side as strange noises came out of her. Nobody was this good of an actor.

This was a sense of accomplishment: you just made a paid professional come twice in the first 10 minutes of a session. It's like beating Kobe Bryant in a game of one on one. Anyway, it was my turn. I flipped her over onto her stomach.....made her lay flat as I spread her legs and entered her from behind. I liked this position. Our bodies were on top of each other, I could feel her smooth ass beneath me. I went slow at first then sped up. I wanted to get more primal though so I pulled her backwards so that her feet were on the ground and she was bent over with both hands on the bed. I pounded her from behind. She was probably willing to fukc me all night....but I came while in this position.

Mariella cleaned me up and we lied down for a bit before I showered and left. She was easy to talk to and gave me her cell number so that I didn't have to go through her handler again. I saw Mariella 2 more times....the second of which she told me she was pregnant by her ex boyfriend and was going to be taking a break for a while. She called me out of nowhere about 2 years later to tell me she was back and wanted to see me. I had no interest in seeing her again....not after giving birth. I mean seriously, come on.
    BONER!

Mountain Man #99 - killing bears and eating whole eggs
    MISC LW # 23
    MISC APBT Crew #23

"I crave attention. I'm a high maintenance girl. I want what I want, when I want it... I will go after what I want, need, crave, desire and deserve... I do whatever is necessary to acquire the object of my interest... whether it's a cute pair of heels or simply "your" attention. If not, I'll look elsewhere."

- Dana

Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the pic of the escort gave me a chubby, reminded me of the one I had

jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    fink yas are all propa angin if yas av eva even gon in thr 4 them slags..b fulla every STD thr is! nok me sik
    *** BMB Founder and President ***

Jefferson's camp accused President Adams of having a "hideous hermaphroditical character, which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman."

Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wow... just wow...
    the only time you should ever talk about sex is on the phone to a trained professional at $3.99 a minute.

Registered User Artimus Maximus's Avatar
    Artimus Maximus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Artimus Maximus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Artimus Maximus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Artimus Maximus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Artimus Maximus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Artimus Maximus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Artimus Maximus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Artimus Maximus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Artimus Maximus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Artimus Maximus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Artimus Maximus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    subscribed...

Feelicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Feelicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Feelicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Feelicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Feelicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Feelicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Feelicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Feelicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Feelicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Feelicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Feelicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Sheriff View Post
    How much money do you make a year to afford all these hookers?
    I make good money (over $80,000 a year). But my personal finances are a mess and I have huge debts because of my addiction to hookers.

Originally Posted by wbm1204 View Post
    For as much as everyone enjoys these stories you'd think he'd get some reps...i'll hit ya up for what its worth man.
    Thanks. A lot of people have repped me. I don' know why my thing says zero though.

proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I make good money (over $80,000 a year). But my personal finances are a mess and I have huge debts because of my addiction to hookers.
    drop down to the street walkers to save some bucks bro!

RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks. A lot of people have repped me. I don' know why my thing says zero though.
    you havnt hit 50 posts yet.
    **I move away from the mic. to flex**

user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jkeithc82 View Post
    Hmmmmm, now why would Dr. Octoclops AND Feelicks be posting the exact same thing? I sea Dr. Octoclops deleted these posts. Why? Well, he wasn't logged in as Feelicks apparently.

Good thread, but OP has been exposed.

* Dr. Octoclops 6*.2*1.20*.2 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
    * Feelicks 6*.2*1.20*.2 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
    To protect the ID of his original username. On twoplustwo.com I have username: An0nYm0u5, along with a couple new usernames I made to post serious threads/advice questions that I didn't want everyone to know it was me.

Originally Posted by proteinpump View Post
    drop down to the street walkers to save some bucks bro!
    I have never been with a streetwalker and probably never will. I think it increases the chances for arrest and/or contraction of STD's.

Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by an0nym0u5 View Post
    To protect the ID of his original username. On twoplustwo.com I have username: An0nYm0u5, along with a couple new usernames I made to post serious threads/advice questions that I didn't want everyone to know it was me.
    but on this forum it's a BANNABLE offense to have multiple accounts. J cut him some slack though, which is awesome.

Anyways to the OP, your reps will show when you hit 50 posts.
    "Modern man is conditioned to expect instant gratification but any success or triumph realized quickly, with only marginal effort is necessarily shallow. Meaningful achievement takes time, hard work, persistence, patience, proper intent and constant self-awareness. The path to such success is punctuated by failure, consolidation and renewed effort. Personal reconstruction is art." - MFT

proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have never been with a streetwalker and probably never will. I think it increases the chances for arrest and/or contraction of STD's.
    very true, but some guys really get a rush with that extra risk involved. i dont know about you, but for me the anticipation of the date is sometimes greater than the date itself.

Originally Posted by proteinpump View Post
    very true, but some guys really get a rush with that extra risk involved. i dont know about you, but for me the anticipation of the date is sometimes greater than the date itself.
    I definitely agree. It's the rush I look for. From the moment I make the decision that I'm going to fukc a hooker all the way up to the point that they open the door and I walk in.

And you next "thread of the year award" will be, The Confessions of a serial killer.

I am black.

zfuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) zfuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) zfuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) zfuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) zfuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) zfuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) zfuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) zfuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) zfuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) zfuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) zfuture will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol, nice thread, talk about stealing my thread/idea. only if I named my thread title confessions of a whore monger lol