Matt of the Mad Variety MadMattUK's Avatar
    MadMattUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadMattUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadMattUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadMattUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadMattUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadMattUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadMattUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadMattUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadMattUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadMattUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadMattUK will become famous soon enough. (+50)

China Increasing World Whey Protein Prices? WTF???

I was just looking through my emails and bumped into this one from another reputable company i sometimes buy my supplements from. this was sent on the 27th of june.

As you may or may not be aware the worldwide cost of whey protein has been increasing dramatically over the last year due to increases in demand from countries such as China. This has led to Manufacturers increasing the RRP for most Whey products. It is likely the the average RRP for a 2.27Kg Whey protein will rise from ?39.99 to ?44.99 and in some cases ?49.99 over the next month or so.

While we will eventually reluctantly have to increase our prices here at *************.co.uk we will be holding off on this for as long as possible and would like to give our customers the opportunity to purchase at the old prices for as long as stock levels remain.

We would hope to hold off these price increases to August 2007 although they will be coming into effect from our suppliers in the next week or so, we will be buying in bulk before then to negate these costs.
    is this really true guys?

SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah, I've seen many threads on the topic. The prices were bumped up some time ago, mainly across the board for whey products.