QuaZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuaZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuaZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuaZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuaZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuaZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuaZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuaZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question How's this routine

Monday- tri's and bi's
    Tuesday- Chest
    Wednesday- rest
    Thursday- back and shoulders
    Friday- Legs
    Saturday- Arms
    Sunday- Rest

jdog33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdog33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdog33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdog33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdog33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdog33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdog33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdog33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdog33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdog33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdog33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I personnaly wouldnt do back and shoulders on thursday and then legs on friday casue you are doing deadlifts for your back and then turning around and doing squats for your legs
    Well at least I hope you have incorporated those excercises into your routine cause they are only the best
    That doesnt leave enough rest at all between legs and back
    Change your routine to where you have either back or legs at the beginning of the week like on monday then have like back and shoulders on either thursday or friday so u got enough rest time in between them

joeshmoe321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeshmoe321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeshmoe321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeshmoe321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeshmoe321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeshmoe321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeshmoe321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeshmoe321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeshmoe321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeshmoe321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeshmoe321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: How's this routine

Originally posted by QuaZ
    Monday- tri's and bi's
    Tuesday- Chest
    Wednesday- rest
    Friday- Legs
    Saturday- Arms
    Sunday- Rest
    I would kill Saturday. You biceps get an extensive workout on back day. Your triceps get an awesome workout on chest day.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone
    walking a cheetah down 42nd Street."

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bump on ditching saturday.

Why did you want to work arms 2 days a week?
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

QuaZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuaZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuaZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuaZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuaZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuaZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuaZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuaZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I haven't started doing arms 2x a week yet, but i saw a post about doing it 2x a week and it seemd like a good idea to me. I also like to lift more than 4x a week because it gives me something to do and my arms are really lacking.

ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz
    Originally posted by jdog33
    I personnaly wouldnt do back and shoulders on thursday and then legs on friday casue you are doing deadlifts for your back and then turning around and doing squats for your legs
    Well at least I hope you have incorporated those excercises into your routine cause they are only the best
    That doesnt leave enough rest at all between legs and back
    Change your routine to where you have either back or legs at the beginning of the week like on monday then have like back and shoulders on either thursday or friday so u got enough rest time in between them
    I agree with this. You are breaking down the 2 biggest muscle groups and expecting to feed and recover them both at the same time. It doesn't usually work out best with that approach. I try to give 2-3 days in between the two groups, that way, for me, they both recover faster.
    lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

Sweetbebejesus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: How's this routine

Originally posted by QuaZ
    Monday- tri's and bi's
    Tuesday- Chest
    Wednesday- rest
    Friday- Legs
    Saturday- Arms
    Sunday- Rest

I was just wondering if ur chest workout isnt compromised by working triceps the days before?
    dave
    cant think of anything smart to say

I guess after reading these responses i'll just stick to what i've been doing which is:

Monday- Chest
    Tuesday- Arms
    Wednesday- Run, abs
    Thursday- Back Shoulders
    Friday- run, abs
    Saturday- Legs
    Sunday- run, abs