Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How much does a standard curling bar weigh???

I was going to post this in equiptment, but that forum doesn't get viewed nearly as much as this one. Anyways, I always thought it weighed 25lbs, but I just weighed mine and it looks like it's closer to 15lbs. (My scale is extremely inaccurate, VERY old) I've never really thought to ask this question and I've never known the definate answer. Thanks.
    Controlled Labs Green MAGnitude tester w/White Blood -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=827721

My Megadosed Cissus Rx + Symmetry X Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=795553

I am NOT a cop.

AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000)
    The cap barbell thinner bars weigh around 20lbs. The ez bar curls are like 10-15 lbs. depending on the make. And the olympic bars are 45 bars. There are thicker bars that are 75lbs. as well.
    "Knowing is not enough, one must apply" ~ Bruce Lee

$AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    depends on build; anywhere from 5-65. standard bar is usually ~45ish
    <->

Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No I don't mean the olympic bench bar. I mean the bar that is curled like an "m" somewhat that you'd use on a preacher bench. If I had an accurate scale this would be completely unnecessary. It fits the same weights you'd put on a 45lb bar, but it's smaller and bent to fit different grips for different lifts.
    Controlled Labs Green MAGnitude tester w/White Blood -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=827721

My Megadosed Cissus Rx + Symmetry X Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=795553

I am NOT a cop.

brokenchair is on a distinguished road. (+10) brokenchair is on a distinguished road. (+10) brokenchair is on a distinguished road. (+10) brokenchair is on a distinguished road. (+10) brokenchair is on a distinguished road. (+10) brokenchair is on a distinguished road. (+10) brokenchair is on a distinguished road. (+10) brokenchair is on a distinguished road. (+10) brokenchair is on a distinguished road. (+10) brokenchair is on a distinguished road. (+10) brokenchair is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Abe the Cop
    No I don't mean the olympic bench bar. I mean the bar that is curled like an "m" somewhat that you'd use on a preacher bench. If I had an accurate scale this would be completely unnecessary. It fits the same weights you'd put on a 45lb bar, but it's smaller and bent to fit different grips for different lifts.

standard olympic ez bars are 25lbs, the thinner ones are 15lbs. this is the cue for someone else to say 20 or 30...
    32 5'10" 180lbs 10%bf

$AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Abe the Cop
    ez-bar? 5-25.
    <->