UnknownWarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Critique My WorkOut Plan: 4x6

well after using the 5x5 workout plan i decided to change up my routine and add some newer exercises...

here is is:

Monday: Back/Biceps
    deadlift 4x6
    Lat Pulldowns 4x6
    Barbell Curls 4x6

Wednesday: Chest/Shoulders/Triceps
    Bench Press 4x6
    Arnold Dumbbell Press 4x6
    Skull Crushers 4x6

Friday: Legs
    Squats 4x6
    Front Squats 4x6
    *any ab workout*
    tell me if i should add anything else or fix...

*btw i took out military presses because i cannot increase anymore so im replacing it with arnold dumbbell press[unless there is something better]

thanks

bump;

Death_Walking_Terror has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Death_Walking_Terror has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Death_Walking_Terror has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Death_Walking_Terror has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Death_Walking_Terror has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Death_Walking_Terror has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Death_Walking_Terror has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i'd think the most obvious thing missing is deadlifts. but i'm a wierdo and i don't think any workout program is complete without deadlifts
    *Paramedics Do It With the Lights On*

ORGANICMMA.COM, Bringing Out the Best In Natural Athletes

.....and we're not the same by any stretch

TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If not traditional deadlifts, some sort of hamstring exercise is needed.
    *No Crew*

i do have deadlifts in my workout plan but its in the back/bicep day...

BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by UnknownWarrior View Post
    i do have deadlifts in my workout plan but its in the back/bicep day...
    Deadlifts are more of a leg movement that only use the lower back for support, like squats. If you want to hit lower back more, do Good Mornings or SLDL.
    The only time you'll ever see 'success' before 'work' is in the dictionary

OGZERS, it's been 3 hours and 6 minutes since my last meal, teh biceptz are going catabawlick!!!!

Bodybuilding is simple, not easy..

elitemuscle79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elitemuscle79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elitemuscle79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elitemuscle79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elitemuscle79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elitemuscle79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elitemuscle79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elitemuscle79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elitemuscle79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elitemuscle79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elitemuscle79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    not to bad, you have the basics deads, presses, and squats.