FitFreak4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Fat free cottage cheese

Can anyone tell me if its a bad thing to eat too much fat free cottage cheese? I am addicted to the stuff, but wonder if I am eating too much. I go through a large 6 serving tub daily, and I mix equal sweetener in it for flavor, its mad delicious! Anyways, someone please let me know if thats too much. i am really lean still, and very muscular, but am wondering if my sodium intake is too high due to the cottage cheese I consume.

kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Most likely your stomach will swell up and you'll develop pussy swores that will penatrate a hole into your stomach lining. The acid will slowly leak out and corrode away you're small intestines until you're crapping out half your colon and a quart of blood. I'm guessing you'll be dead within the year with that much cottage cheese.

rusnarf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yea, its super high in sodium! Maybe mix it with some of the "no salt added" ones to give it half the amount of sodium. I would also drink loads of water too so that your body will flush it out. Good source of protein tho.

Extreme Powerbuilder Natural Science's Avatar
    Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    man i cant choke down cottage cheese for nothin...its so disgusting.
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got...

pwrhouss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm the same way. I can probably eat 2 tubs a day though. I usually eat the low fat instead of the fat free. Has less sugar and calories. Plain cottage cheese sucks and I didn't eat it until about 2 years ago. It is just a cheap way to get protein. Over time you'll figure out how to make it good. Sugar free pudding, splenda, sugar free jelly, protein powder, etc. Almost like a dessert.