MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How to put mass on my ribs?

Well, I hate having a little fat gat andyet have my RIBS visible as if I am skinny and undernutritioned, lol.

Is there any way to put mass around my ribs?
    What exercises?

chad2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chad2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Hmmm.

Originally Posted by MonarchX
    Well, I hate having a little fat gat andyet have my RIBS visible as if I am skinny and undernutritioned, lol.

Is there any way to put mass around my ribs?
    What exercises?
    Hmmm. Putting mass on your ribs seems to me to be the least of your worries. Work instead on good nutrition, regular weightlifting workouts, cardio, and stretching. I think you'll find the rib situation will end up taking care of itself. Chad

AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000)
    One word, Bulk.

MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by chad2000
    Hmmm. Putting mass on your ribs seems to me to be the least of your worries. Work instead on good nutrition, regular weightlifting workouts, cardio, and stretching. I think you'll find the rib situation will end up taking care of itself. Chad
    Well, I am thinking that my skin will cover them well without showing if I increase the mass of my abs on the SIDES.

Under my ribs, my belly is VERY narrow on the sides, however my front abs are nearly beasts, and that looks...freaky.

Originally Posted by AYung
    One word, Bulk.
    Not while I'm cutting, a few months after.

..then I rocked the joint nail3r's Avatar
    nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000)
    your ribs will be coller if you do oblique work
    Sixteen year veteran of the misc, back after a 10-year hiatus.

slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You wanna get some mass on your ribs? Although just lifting heavy all the time will help, one specific exercise ive noticed really stretched the muscles of the ribs are dumbell pullovers. Inhale and expand you ribcage as you lower the weight and exhale as you bring it back up. Arnold swears that this is the reason he expanded his rib cage.....can u blame him?