remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I use 30 pound dumbells in biceps curls

Yep, thats right. I use 30 pouds dumbells in biceps curls. Is it good or something? When I started 2 months ago, I was using 20 pounders. For some strange reason, Im the only guy doing this exercice at my gym. I swear I could not compare to anyone.

remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    And also I use 115 pound in my bench presses. When I started, I was using 95.

whiteoral has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok....

IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great.

SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    curls 30s and bench 115s?

watch out you might develop some serious muscular imbalance and tear something like your gastrocnemius!!!!

lucid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    haha^

Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000)
    Benching with 115s and only curling 30s does seem a tad out of proportion. Do some weighted chins to straighten things out.
    If you always do what you've always done, you will always get what you always got.

DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Maybe he means he curls 30lb db and benched 115lb BB?

Ashford has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashford has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashford has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashford has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashford has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashford has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashford has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashford has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashford has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashford has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashford has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm thinking 115bb not db. Otherwise...

cookie for you?

indentured servant velikimajmun's Avatar
    velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    congratulations...you are almost as strong as my 120lb wife
    Avant Labs Rep

Sesalean the fat burning oil is now available

$AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    it's not good and it's not bad. if you're progressing, that's all that matters
    <->