bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

boneless skinless chicken breast 1.50/lb!!!

i know this doesn't belong in this forum but i thought it was pretty important. albertsons is having a 3 day sell starting friday 15th. selling the good meat department NOT bagged chicken for 1.50$ a lb.. at least in reno nv. they also have london broil steaks for 1.99 a pound. so go stock up!
    1 year out!

"The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become."

"If your out of breath, dizzy, feel like vomiting, can't remember your name, you are on the right road".

www.mindandmuscle.net

Waiting To Be Unbanned JingleAllTheWey's Avatar
    JingleAllTheWey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bigasssnowman
    i know this doesn't belong in this forum but i thought it was pretty important. albertsons is having a 3 day sell starting friday 15th. selling the good meat department NOT bagged chicken for 1.50$ a lb.. at least in reno nv. they also have london broil steaks for 1.99 a pound. so go stock up!
    I WAS JUST ABOUT TO POST THIS! the butcher just told me about it yesterday....im going to stock up on atleast 30 pounds! BONELESS, SKINLESS, CHICKEN BREAST for 1.45 a pound!!! crazy...

budddavid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) budddavid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) budddavid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) budddavid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) budddavid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) budddavid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) budddavid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) budddavid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) budddavid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) budddavid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) budddavid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    great find, thanks for posting, i know where i am going tomorrow and stocking up on some chicken.

Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100)
    do they have albertsons in canada?

bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Wink

the paper said, the most you can buy is 10lbs with your albertsons card.. so you might have to sign up for a few more cards under diffrent names
    1 year out!

"The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become."

"If your out of breath, dizzy, feel like vomiting, can't remember your name, you are on the right road".

www.mindandmuscle.net

Waiting To Be Unbanned JingleAllTheWey's Avatar
    JingleAllTheWey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bigasssnowman
    the paper said, the most you can buy is 10lbs with your albertsons card.. so you might have to sign up for a few more cards under diffrent names
    this is not true....the price is 1.49 for everyone, whether you have a card or not. there rule is you cannot buy more than 10 pounds at once. what i did today was...i went in and bought 10 pounds....and went to another albertsons and bought another 10 pounds

ill probbaly buy more tomorow

Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ooo... I'm glad you posted this. Looks like my wife is going shopping tomorrow...
    A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man.

"Out of damp and gloomy days, out of solitude, out of loveless words directed at us, conclusions grow up in us like fungus: one morning they are there, we know not how, and they gaze upon us, morose and gray. Woe to the thinker who is not the gardener but only the soil of the plants that grow in him."
    -Nietzsche